[OP-F1] Hunting for MATS...and boars. COMPLETE

Xion chuckled "Videogame logic is a powerful thing. And something stronger than a boar, a field boss maybe? I don't know exactly, I would rather you pick our opponent" Xion said, before drawing the Impravidor from it's scabbard and compared it to Tristan's gear. "Yep...could definitely kick my ass.."

Tristan chuckled again when the guy compared their equipment, Tristan's far surpassing. Not to mention his shield was a unique one too, the others perfects. "Hmm, sure. Maybe something similar to the Avalanche or the Wasp Queen then? We could take on something like that with relative ease.". He thought about asking them on helping for those specific quests, but that was for later. "They sit at around thirty to fifty health points with mediocre damage.".

"Sure...should be easy with you around, I can deal some damage but not much" Xion said, checking his stats and inventory once more, he had less than 20 health, and his damage was minimal, but with Tristan around there shouldn't be much trouble. Xion looked at his gear once more 'His shield and armour probably has thorns and high damage mitigation, along with that lance, which looks like it could rip pretty much anything on this floor apart we should be able to kill anything easily' Xion thought, before turning to Tristan once more. 

"Shall we get going then? You lead the way, I don't know where any of the higher level enemies are, that and if you go first you'll most likely have the aggro...heck I'm assuming you have the howl skill and aggro increasing skills anyway" he said, before waiting for the giant's reply. 

Tristan waved his hand in dismissal at his concerns. "You need not worry. My equipment is rather powerful and as you say, I do have <<Howl>> to bring my aggro up along with <<Fighting Spirit>> to ensure my Hate stays high as well." he spoke with a smile. He thought of quests they could do and said "Well we can do Avalanche. It has 50 HP but you will never be attacked by it because of my Hate skills, so we should be able to fight it with little to no problem.". Tristan then nodded to what he said about leading, and started to walk to the floor teleport with Xion to the 4th Floor, the snowy area where they resided.

Topic Finished

Col 100 to Klick, Xion, Nelkeatye and Tristan Delaney

1 Skill point to Klick, Xion, Nelkeatye and Tristan Delaney