[PP-F3] The Fairytale Proceeds (Beatbox)

Liz yawned and sat down onto the sofa, she had woken up a few minutes ago and had made a cup of tea for herself to wake up. She leaned back into the soft sofa and took a sip from her tea whilst staring at the paintings infront of her. With a sigh she put down her tea on the wooden table infront of her and opened up the menu. She quickly went to her friends list and clicked on Beatbox to send him a message.

To: Beatbox

Subject: Haii

-

Hey, Would you like to come over today, I'm on floor 3 obviously, I'll go to the Teleport gate right now ^-^.

She sent the message with a smile as she quickly got ready. Eliza equipped her boots with a big smirk on her face, looking forward to meeting up with him again. Liz hadn't sleptthat well really so seeing him would probably make her happier. As she quickly put the blue ribbons in her hair she ran out of the shop. She walked through the dandelion field, constantly greeting the npc's that were always there in the morning. It was somewhat weird to constantly see the npc's there, in the exact same spots as the day before, but it didn't seem to bother them really. Eliza walked into Delilah village and ran to the teleport platform, hoping that he would come soon. She sat down on the wooden bench close to her whilst waiting for him to hopefully arrive.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beatbox received her message while still in bed he woke up slightly to see a new message. He clicked the icon and read the message and replied to her...

To: Scarlett_

I'll be there in a second... you woke me up... but i'll be there...

And he got up and went through his inventory and put on his jacket and stood up and stretched before leaving with his familiar. We walked to the teleporter and said "Teleport... floor...3..." he said still tired, and teleported to floor 3 and saw her on the bench he waved really tired and walked over to her and waited for her response. Audio tried to wake him up by licking his face... which didnt work.

As Beat's reply appeared Liz felt somewhat guilty for waking him up, she hadn't even thought about the possibility to as she immediatly sent the message without thinking. As the boy and his familiar appeared she got up with a somewhat guilty smile. She immediatly jumped at him and hugged him with a giggle. "I missed you.." She mumbled in his ear whilst letting go again. Now that they actually had a relationship Liz easily missed him whenever he left her side. She was happy that Beatbox turned up so quick even though she woke him up. Liz cuddled with Audio and smiled. "Well where would you like to go sleepyhead" She said, teasingly. Just as she thought seeing him gave her a boost of happiness and made her quite energetic, even though she hadn't slept that well. Delilah village was quite crowded in the morning as always, but Liz loved the village because of its architecture and friendly npc's.

"Eh..." he said as she hugged him and he hugged back, he was tired and looked at her as she asked her question "I... don't... know I thought... you had it planned... out.." he said still tired and yawned out. Audio tried to wake Beatbox up by cuddling with him "give it up buddy...." he mumbled to familiar "I'm really tired... I'll wake up in a minute..." he mumbled again and let out another yawn. "Wherever you want to go is fine with me..." he said to her with a smile but still looked tired which was a weird face for him but he rolled with it.

The girl let out a sarcastic laugh as the boy told her that he thought she had it planned out. "Me? Planning? HAH That's your job" She said with a giggle. Eliza was quite chaotic in terms of planning social skills since she entered SAO, which was actually quite annoying. "Wow you're really tired hm.. Wanna go and have breakfast in a cafe? I know a really lovely place to go" She said with a smile, hoping that he would like that. Liz was quite familiar with delilah village and floor 3 as she spent most of her time on it, she simply loved the village and the cafe he was talking about had really good food. They also sold delicious ice cream there that Liz adored. It would also be quite convenient to go there simply because it was close to her shop and you could admire the beautiful dandelion fields when sitting next to a window.

"Planning...? I ask you if you like my ideas..." he said with a yawn. He was hungry as well and could really use some food so he grabbed her hand and told her while wiping his eyes "Lead the way..." he said trying not to dose off and fall asleep. He let her walk him to the cafe she was talking about and couldn't stop thinking of food for some reason... he yawned once more and told her "So is this place good...? do they allow naps...?" he said with a small giggle and a smile to Eliza knowing that he is kind of waking up.

Liz immediatly Pulled Beatbox after her to the cafe. It only took a minute to get there and it was luckily open. As she walked into the cafe they were immediatly greeted by an npc that lead them to a table for four right infront of a window. Liz sat down and stared out of the window, admiring the beautiful fields as the sun came up. She loved the dandelion fields and they were one of the reasons why she set her shop on floor 3. "They probably do" She giggled as a response to James. She sighed and Leaned back into the pillow that was tied against the elegant wooden chair. "You know you still have to cook something for me once" Liz said whilst looking over at him with a big smile on her face. The cafe was quiet as it was quite early, it seemed that they were one of the first customers really. A waiter showed up and both gave them a menu. Liz opened it and read through the pages, looking for what she wanted.

He giggled when she said to cook for her sometime and said "I already did... you'll get it later..." and threw a cute face at her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before looking threw the menu looking for something but cant really figure something out. Audio jumped from Beatbox's head to his lap and laid down on his lap to fall asleep and he started to pet his familiar and then laid his head on the table and groaned "I'm so tir-r-r-red...." and got back up looking threw the menu almost dozing off.

Eliza smiled and hugged the boy as he claimed to have actually cooked something. "I'm looking forward to that" She said with a giggle, giving him a kiss on the cheek as she let go of him again. It was undeniable that even though food from npc's was quite good, she enjoyed food made by players more. When she met Goldenarroz he had made pancakes for her and they were absolutely delicious.Liz put down the menu as a waitress showed up in a maid's outfit. Eliza blushed slightly, knowing that the boy next to him would probably freak out by the fact that every single female watiress had such a outfit. As the woman asked what they would like to eat Eliza ordered a green tea and a sandwich. She looked over to Emblem so see what he wanted to get and waited for him to answer.

Beatbox looked over the list and looked back at the... maid? And gave a weird look of "I HAVE NEVER EATEN HERE BEFORE" and said "I'd like a lemon tea with a sandwich if you would..." he gave his menu to her. And started petting his familiar again and went into his inventory and gave Audio a few berries to much on. He slammed his head against the table "Ow... wake up James..." and closed his eyes for a second and jumped back up to stay awake... "Sigh.... i'm so tired i;m sorry..." he said with an embarrassed look.

As the maid walked away Liz smirked as he slammed his head against the table, something that she should actually find a bad thing to do. She couldn't just help but find it adorable how the boy was still so tired. As he sat back up she leaned against his shoulder and cuddled him. "The food will wake you up, it's really good trust me" She said with a smile. Liz was still a bit tired herself but wasn't even close to James. She stared out of the window, still baffled by how beautiful floor 3 was. Even though it was a fact that SAO was a death game floor 3 sure was one of the places where she forgot about that and could actually made up her mind. The flowers and architecture always gave her a peaceful feeling that she didn't have on other floors. "Did you sleep well?" She asked James as he was really tired.

He leaned his head against hers as she cuddled his shoulder "Hopefully... I might accidentally fall asleep on you..." he giggled and let out a smile. "I slept well until you woke me up...." he giggled again as he wrapped his arm's around her to give her a hug. He was starting to wake up which is good but he's afraid of one thing... going back to sleep. He wanted to make her happy and he didn't want to upset her by accidentally falling asleep here in this cafe while they were eating or something.

Liz shrugged at the boy's response. "I will tickle you untill you wake up if you fall asleep" She said with a giggle. Liz didn't know if he could resist tickling but she sure couldn't. Whenever someone would tickle her she absolutely freaked out. Liz' smile turned into a guilty look as she looked at golden. "I'm sorry I was so excited to see you again that I forgot how late it was.." She said to him as an excuse. Two waitresses arrived with their food and put it down infront of them with a smile. Liz absolutely adored the npc's on floor 3 because they were 1. Elves and 2. Really nice to her. Liz always played as an elf in MMO's simply because they were always so elegant. Liz grabbed her sandwich and took a bit. The taste of it immediatly put a smile on her face and almost made her drool. "This is sooo good" She said whilst taking another bite.

"Tickle... you mean like this...?" he tickled her side a little bit and he giggled. He saw that the food was here and he decided to take a bite... and it was... delicious. He wanted to wake up but cant for some reason and he took another bite in hopes to wake up and this time he did. He re-closed his eyes and opened them back up "I think i'm awake now... " he giggled and looked at Eliza as she ate her sandwich as well. And as she made her comment which made James giggle a little bit before going back to eating.

Sandwich and Liz, I ship it... Scarrwich

Eliza jumped up and giggled as the boy tickled her, immediatly pushing away his  and squeezing it slightly. She held his hand as she grabbed the sandwich again with her left hand and took another bite. She rolled her eyes and swallowed her bite. "Well good morning, adorable" She said whilst looking at him with a teasing smile. Liz loved her sandwich, even though it was quite simple, it tasted delicious. "I think I love this sandwich more than you right now" She said with a giggle, obviously joking.. She proceeded to eat with a big smile on her face. Liz was happy to be with Beatbox again as she really missed him when she went back to her shop. Whenever Liz loves someone she will care a lot about them and will easily miss them.. She usually begins to miss people after 3/4/5 hours which is quite quick.

He giggled as she said "Good Morning" and lightly squeezed her hand as she held it and he giggled again. And as she said "I think I love this sandwich more than you right now" he giggled and said "You better not.". and waited for her to stop eating for a second before tickling her side again, he giggled. He gave another kiss on her cheek before going back to his sandwich... which was very delish... "Why haven't you told me about this place earlier...?" he asked with a giggle.

Liz chuckled and looked at the boy. "Well.. give me two reasons why I wouldn't date this sandwich instead of you?"she said in a very serious tone. She was simply messing with him, trying to make him act really adorable. Liz really loved it when he went really awkward and began to blush as it showed that she wasn't the only one that easily did so. She took another bite of her sandwich and flailed it around infront of James' face whilst squeeling slightly. As she swallowed the piece she let go of James' hand and looked at the sandwich.  "Well I thought you would get jealous of these.. Adorable sandwiches." she said with a smile. Teasing him was probably one of her favorite things to do right now as his responses were adorable. It was quite odd that they already looked like a couple that knew each other for ages yet they really only knew each other for about 4 days now. 

"Two reasons? Well... for one... its durability will go away and disappear at some point..." he giggled. "And a sandwich can't do this..." he said as he moved his hand to her head and pushed her head so she would meet his for another quick kiss. He giggled as he moved away "Now... are those reasons good enough..." he said still giggling. He kept eating his sandwich and drank his drink and giggled some more "but if you like sandwiches better... you can leave me for them..." he giggled again as a joke.

Liz' cheeks once again went completely red as she was kissed out of nowhere. "oh-okay that was good enough t-to make me stay.." she said whilst her smile turned into an awkward one. She quickly finished her sandwich and leaned against  James, still blushing like no tomorrow. She looked the other way to try to hide it but it was quite easy to see that she was somewhat shocked.  She got up and looked at the boy. "n-no no no I won't.." she said with a concerned look on her face. Even though she knew it was a joke she was still shocked, making her say awkward things. A kiss was probably the easiest way to make Liz shut up and just blush immediatly. Even though she wpuld get more comfortable with someone the longer she knew that person, a kiss was something that she would never get used to. 

Beatbox giggled as she replied to him. He noticed that she leaned against him which made him giggle more, he finished his sandwich and looked at her and grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug. "Eliza... do I win the blush game now...?" he giggled and laughed a bit. He hugged her tight and it wasn't long before he let go to pay for the meal. He clicked the accept button and paid for the meal and stood up still holding her hand "So since you know this floor better than me... what do you want to do...?" he asked giggling.