[PP-F3] The Fairytale Proceeds (Beatbox)

As a few tears fell down she tightened her grip. "I don't want to lose you.." She mumbled whilst trying not to burst out in tears. The sudden overflow of emotions was rather odd, but it was probably because she had just realized that the same could happen to him, that he could suddenly dissapear too. She couldn't stop thinking about it, which she despised. Liz tightened her grip and closed her eyes, forcing a weak smile onto her face. It was quite ridiculous, a few years ago she was making fun of her brother for liking such things.. And now she was hugging with someone. Someone that she had only known for 4 days. It was so weird, knowing that if he would've been here right now he was probably going to yell "AAwhhh" and smile. Liz wanted to get stronger, which was rather stereotypical to say but it was true. Her story was just like many others, she was doing something to make someone else proud. And thanks to James, she could get to her goal faster.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"And I don't want to lose you..." he said with a few tears himself. "You waking me up was the best thing to happen to me... he asking you out was the best decision I could of made... " he raised a hand on her chin "I will not die, whatever I do... I will not... under any circumstances I will not... your love is all I need... it'll give me enough strength..." as he pulled her into another quick kiss "Please... don't die... whatever you do... I'll be incomplete without you... don't forget about me even for a second..." he said as he continued to hug her tight.

The girl bursted out in tears as the boy kept talking and talking. It was sweet, however it was a very sensitive subject for the girl. Tears fell from her eyes whilst hugging him. Pathetic she thought to herself, crying was weak in her eyes, however she couldn't stop, the tears kept flowing. "I-I love you she said whilst quickly wiping away the tears as new ones cane down. First she was so happy but now, now she had the feeling that she was going to break in a second. It was becoming too much of a sudden. Happy thoughts make you smile.. Stop crying you idiot she thought as she closed her eyes again. Liz hoped that there was no real player around them as that person would probably get uncomfortable. She wanted to stop crying, and she managed to do so only for 2 seconds. 2 seconds of complete silence were broken again by herself crying as if something horrible had just happened.

"Eliza... what is wrong?" he asked with a concerned look. "Was it something I said...? Did I do something wrong...?" he said whispering into her ear. He was geniunely concerned and wanted to help her in any way he can he didn't want to see her cry like this... "Liz... I love you for who you are... and to see you like this is concerning me... no matter what... no matter your past... it will not change how much I love you... if its something you are blaming yourself for... don't... you are an amazing person... do not do this to yourself... you are beautiful..." he said leaning his head against hers.

The girl kept crying, unable to stop her spree of tears. "I-I just don't want to lose you.." She mumbled, quickly wiping her tears away once again. The girl slowly stopped crying as she tightened her grip. Crying was something that she despised, however she couldn't help it. "Tears are weak" is that she thought, and that wouldn't change for a long while. It was stupid that she did things like this as it made others feel horrible. The boy managed to make her feel a bit better, however she somehow still felt sad, even though she was hugging the person that she loved. "I'm sorry.." She said whilst squeezing him, with a weak smile on her face. She loved the boy, and didn't want to lose him at all, if that would happen she would completely break..

James kept hugging her tight, "you wont lose me... I promise we'll both make it out this game alive... you have my word... just don't give up on me..." he said before picking up her head and giving her a kiss. After their kiss he said "there is nothing to be sorry about... just don't give up on me..." he said giving her another tight hug "don't give on me... I love you... " he said as he let out a few tears on her shoulder, he was surprised that he was giving out tears... but he was scared she was giving up.

The girl stopped crying slowly as she proceeded to hug the boy. Liz smiled slightly as the boy tried to make her happy, eventually with a kiss. However he wasn't making her feel that much better, Liz had to act mature and stop crying. She knew that she was probably making the boy feel horrible, so she quickly wiped away her tears and forced a smile onto her face. "I won't. .I promise.." She said to him, looking right into his eyes. Liz put her head back onto his shoulder and felt a few tears fall onto her shirt. She tightened her grip once again and closed her eyes. It made her feel bad that the boy was crying as she knew that it was her fault. She started the dramatic conversation which was only her fault.

Beatbox hugged her as she couldn't stop crying "Eliza... what is wrong...? I want to know... can you please tell me?" he asked he said with a concerned look, "Eliza I want to take care of you... I want to cure the sadness that lays deep within you... but, you don't have too... I just want to know..." he said whispering into her ear. She doesn't need to tell me... but I love her too much not to let her sit and cry like this... it almost makes me sad to see... I love her so much... he thought to himself.