[PP-F7] The world we live in... (Jomei)

The girl let out a sound of her thinking, Uhm... Well, we wanted to show that we were sisters, so she named herself Kasai, while I went with Hasai. I think she changed it though... she thought for a moment, Right! She changed it to Mercy. I think? She answered with a question, still unsure, I am not sure if she is alive or not. But I plan on finding out. Her eyes glowed with determination as she looked back at Jomei, anyways.... Let's not talk about her!

Jomei listened to the girl's story. He honestly had always wished he had a brother or sister, especially here in the game. There were some nights where he truly felt like he had no one... He let out a sigh, he wished there was something he could do to help Hasai. When she mentioned she planned on finding out, he slightly opened his mouth to reply, to let her know he would be more than happy to help. Before he could speak, however, she mentioned she did not want to talk about it. To that, Jomei nodded in understanding.. maybe he would offer her help when the time came. For now, the two had some mobs to hunt. By now, the two were crossing over a hill with their destination in sight. The foot of a small mountain, which seemed like an optimal hunting spot for mobs. He had never been in the area.. he just hoped that these mobs were not spiders like last time inside of the caves.

As the two entered the caves, Youno's eyes looking in front of her, It is quite dark in here, I don't exactly have night vision. She let out a small chuckle, Oh well. Let's just hope for the best! She looked at Carrot, and shrugged. She didn't really care, If I miss, it won't really do anything, No need to impress anyone! She chuckled at her own thought, before looking around the cave, hoping they wouldn't be fighting any type of bug. Bugs sent shivers down her spine.

*So short x3*

"Neither do I" Jomei said, returning the light laugh. He squinted his eyes looking into the caves. The two walked slowly through the caverns, looking for any sort of monster to fight. All that could be heard was the sound of their footsteps echoing through the cave walls. Jomei slowly brought his hand up to the handle of his rapier, tapping it with his fingers anxiously. They continued their walk through the twists and turns of this tunnel, looking for some sort of excitement. Their search had come to a hopeful end when a low groaning noise could be heard a short distance down the tunnel. Jomei stopped in his step and slowly drew his sword, the sound of metal scraping as it emerged from its sheath. "Be ready.." Jomei softly said to Hasai.

From the darkness ahead of them came a large, towering humanoid type of beast. It slouched its body over to get a good look at the two players, his gray, ugly face with tusks protruding from his lower lip could just barely be seen. It let out a low growl, its rancid breath creating a small cloud around Jomei and Hasai. As it stood back up, it brought up its arms tapping a large club into his other open palm. 

Jomei held his sword out in front of him at the beast, looking over his shoulder and smirking at the girl, "You ready, Hasai?" As Jomei turned forward again to look at his enemy, the Orc had already brought the large club over its head and brutishly brought it down to smash on top of Jomei's head. With wide eyes, he quickly dove backwards out of the way, hitting his elbow against the hard stone ground. "Dammit. This is gonna be tough when we can barely see."

((Note: -1 to all rolls since we have disadvantage with low light.))

-------------------

ID: 26871
BD: 1
MD: 6 (-2) 

-------------------

HP:

Jomei: 64/64

Hasai: 41/41

Cave Orc: 30/30
Base Dmg: 3

Edited by Jomei
  • 2 months later...