SP - F4 Soul Of The Beast <<Essence of Steel>> (Forging A New Weapon) (Completed)

ID: 25956

Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +3) = 9

Mob Dice: 2 (Evasion +2) = 0

As the wolf charged at Calrex once again he twirled the Grand Blade into a reverse grip, waiting for the creature to get into striking range before blocking the incoming strike. Spotting an opening in the barrage he quickly rolled to the side, cutting the wolf as he leapt before turning and using his free hand to push off the ground back to his feet.

As the wolf's health dropped into the red zone Calrex gave a small sigh before twirling the Grand Blade into a hammer grip, "Just a couple more hits and this battle. The question is whether or not I'll receive the item I was after."

HP List

Calrex: 84/93 (Disguise Recharge: 1/12 Turns Remaining)

Enemies:

Frost Wolf: 16/54

ID: 25958

Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11

Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +2) = 8 (+2 Damage)

As Calrex completed his sword spin he looked as the wolf had leapt at him, managing to sink its teeth into his shoulder, which was not unprotected by the Grand Chariot. Gritting his teeth for a second he quickly gripped the creature with his free hand before tossing it to the side, giving a calming breath, "Guess I've gotten a little too used to wearing heavy armor that I was not accustomed to the pain. It certainly has been a while, heh."

Rolling his shoulder to make sure it was alright he quickly twirled his sword into a reverse grip, readying for another attack to come.

HP List

Calrex: 78/93 (Disguise Recharged)

Enemies:

Frost Wolf: 7/54

ID: 25958

Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +3) = 5 (Disregarded Due to Meditation)

Mob Dice: 2 (Evasion +2) = 0

Craft Dice: 10 (Negative Effects Removed and 1 HP Recovered)

<<Meditation>> Activated

"Hm...now might not be the good time to strike...let's see if I can focus enough to get Meditation to trigger successfully. I certainly have been needing to practice it for a while."

Giving a calming exhale he leaned to the side as the wolf leapt past him, focusing his senses towards the healing ability. The faint blue glow appeared and surrounded his body's outline, quickly building to a flash as his health climbed up a single health point, "I really should focus on that ability at some point. It is very useful. The only problem it that it doesn't make up for all the damage I usually need to endure. Oikawa suggested I look into Battle Healing, which would be a good as well, especially if I can somehow get both to trigger at the same time."

HP List

Calrex: 79/93 (1 HP Recovered from Meditation)

Enemies:

Frost Wolf: 6/54

ID: 25974
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7
Mob Dice: 9 (Evasion +2) = 7 (+1 Damage)
Loot Dice: 19 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 22

"How about...now!"

Calrex gritted his teeth once again as the wolf leapt forward, managing to latch itself into his free arm as he extended it to stop the creature from biting down on his shoulder. At the same time he thrust forward and impaled the wolf through the gut before it stopped moving, the creature dissipating into a series of crystals. Giving a calming breath he shook his free arm before sheathing the Grand Blade back into its sheath.

Loot List
1 Material
Bonus Loot: Rare Weapon

Item: Frozen Fang Blade
Type: One-Handed Straight Sword
Quality: Rare
Stats: +1 Paralyze / +1 Bleed
Description:
A sword that seems to have been themed after an arctic wolf. While made of steel like most swords are, this sword is significantly wider than a regular straight sword, with a an icy blue wolf symbol at the base of the blade. The handguard that extends over the handle seems to have been an extension of the sword's edge. Overall the color of the sword is white, but with light blue accents to accentuate the icy appearance of the blade.

"Hm...that looks like an item I can work with. Great, that saves me some time and one of the items."

Giving a final sigh of relief he turned and exited the cave, swapping out the Ocean's Defense for the Grand Chariot once again.

HP List
Calrex: 74/93

Enemies:
Frost Wolf: -3/54

Arriving back at Snowfrost Town Calrex gave a calming breath as he changed back out of the Grand Chariot into his casual combat clothing once again, looking to see that Roc had followed him. Luckily enough his familiar had followed suit even though he had not given a single order to the falcon, "Nice work today Roc. I guess I was too focused on what I was trying to achieve to give you orders. In any case go ahead and take off for now."

Nodding in agreement Roc flew upwards into the sky before vanishing in a flash of blue light, dematerializing. With that Calrex entered through the gate, heading for the Amethyst Boutique, "Time to get started on this new weapon."

Topic Completed

• ​Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Complete (400 col)
  • Quest Loot: Beast Soul (Upgrades Item 1 Rank)
  • Monster Loot:
    • Snow Beast: 1 Material / Bonus Loot: 500 col (Mob Health 100 * 5)
    • Frost Wolf: 1 Material / Bonus Loot: Frozen Fang Blade (Under Review)