Week 6: Teayre vs Tristan

The trees around the arena stood high and mighty, as did the flags of the Azure brigade that lined the walls. With the exception of 6 flags, 3 over the gate where Teayre stood, baring the blank gray flags of the Guildless, and 3 over the gate where Jomei was, baring the Azure Brigade  insignia. Zelrius lifted then lowered the miniature representations of theses guilds that he had in his hands. Starting the fight.

Please also post your Stats and Equipment in your first post.

No Consumables (Meaning Alchemical Products, Food, Performer products, Crystals, Etc etc.)

All Equippables are allow

All Skills ARE allowed

Both players will post their max HP, However it will be first to drop 30 will lose. 

ID 25584 LD 3

This time around, Tristan would be fighting another red head within SAO-RPG, one of the few aside from him who could match up to him to some extent, in combat at least that is. She was the polar opposite of his build, a glass cannon, someone who tried to pump out as much damage as could be made feasibly possible, while he was a tank who remained steadfast, regardless of the situation. He stretched his limbs and brought his shield forward, saying "Come at me and show the power of a fellow red head." with a smile.

Stats:

HP: 63 / 5 DMG / 3 BLK / 7 MIT / 1 Paralysis / 2 Bleed

Serpent's Pierce: +2 Bleed / +1 Paralysis

Breastplate of the Iron Lord: +1 MIT / + 2 Thorns

Twinfire Reflector: +2 MIT / +2 Flame Thorns*

*Flame Thorns is similar to normal thorns but works slightly different. When a player rolls a 6-8, it will deal the normal 2 damage for burn damage. However if an attacker hits with a 9 or 10 on the battle dice towards the player with this item, instead of normal thorns it will deal the initial 2 damage, and then 2 turns of burn damage that deal 1 damage each turn.

One Handed Assault Spear: Rank 3

Battle Healing: 3

Block: 3

Heavy Armour: Rank 4

Athletics

Parry

Meditation: 1

Survival

Disguise

ID: 25677 LD: 19

Looking up as her eyes met Tristan’s, smiling Teayre nodded at him. As she slowly drew the Serpent’s Fear the rasp from the cobra in the pommel was audible as she flicked the weapon out to her side. Slowly stepping around she saw his shield spark slightly. Narrowing her eyes, her red coat billowing around her as the small girl raised her weapon pointing at the head that was hidden beneath the crimson locks. “You… You made me watch Calrex hurt himself by attacking you…†Her teeth gritted together as she remembered the match physically shivering. Walking up to Tristan she offers her hand to him waiting for him to take it before letting go and leaping back eyeing her opponent up as the flags come down.

Teayre's Stats

HP: 69 / 7 DMG  / 2 ACC / 3 EVA / MIT 3 / 1 LM / 2 Bleed

Serpent's Fear: +1 DMG / + 2 Bleed

Red Knight's Coat: +2 EVA / +1 LM

Slither of Silver: +2 ACC / + 1 LD

One Handed Curved Sword: Rank 3

Light Armour: Rank 3

Charge: Rank 1

Sprint and Acrobatics

Athletics

Katana: Rank 4

Concentration

Survival

ID: 25678

BD: 12 (10 + 2 ACC) [bleed Activated] Correct me if I’m wrong Tristan but that shouldn’t activate either thorns right?)

As her momentum came to a halt the flags came down her foot hit the floor sending the petite red head towards the taller one. Ducking down she avoid a shield bash, sliding underneath Teayre slices towards the boys ankles. Her attack sailed underneath his foot however as the armoured foot was raised at the last moment her blade sweeping underneath. As her slide finished Teayre rolled and came up standing the steel in her hands already arcing up through Tristan’s back. Twisting her wrists and arms the girl begins to quickly cut slits in the taller boys armour before leaping backwards smiling at him mischievously. 

Teayre: 69/69 30 Remaining

Tristan: 61/63 28 Remaining Bleed Activated [2/2 Left] 2 Damage (1 Base + 4 WS + 1 Weapon + 1 Charge + 2 Crit – 7 MIT)

(Nope, corrected it to reflect)
ID: 25697

CD 10 Meditation activated, 1 HP healed and turn of status removed, Battle Healing 3, 3 HP healed.

Tristan raised an eyebrow. "I told him multiple times that he should forfeit because he could not win, but Calrex insisted on fighting, so my equipment responded in kind. I cannot compensate for his lack of mathematical comprehension to realise he was doomed to fail.". Tristan had the girl twirl around him and attack, doing some sort of ground pirouette that got his back. Tristan decided to not focus on striking back though and instead meditating, so that he could cleanse himself of the bleeding status on him. Due to also his battle healing he healed all the damage he received and looked at her, saying "Nicely done, but try again.".

Teayre: 67/69 30 Remaining Burn Activated [2/2 Left] 1 Damage

Tristan: 63/63 28 Remaining Bleed Activated [1/2 Left] 2 Damage (+3 +1)

ID: 25775

BD: 3 (4 + 2 ACC - Block)

“I don’t give a damn… I don’t… I don't, I don't, I don't.†Teayre felt her face start to become wet as tears rolled down her cheeks despite the lingering burn from Tristan’s fire thorns activating on her. Shaking her head she charges at the other red head wildly slashing as her health bar trickles down some more she keeps pressing her assault. “You. Hurt. Him. My…. My…†Spinning she dodges a returning strike from Tristan before plunging her katana towards his chest. The shield came down sending the attack wildly off to one side. Scowling Teayre continued to hammer the Oikawa Kanashiki against his shield. “Cal…†Her eyes seemed to completely match the colour of her crimson hair now as she glared up at the red head her teeth clenched.

Teayre: 62/69 23 Remaining, [1/2] 3 Damage (2 Thorns + 2 Fire Thorns + 1 Burn)

Tristan: 63/63 30 Remaining, My DMG – Tonne of MIT

(Got back from Mari, thorns needs correcting so adjusting HP in my posts)

ID: 25790

BD: 8-3=5

Bleed Activated, 2 Turns of 2 damage.

<<Parry>> Activated, half damage received for one turn

CD: 11 Battle Healing 3 activated.

Tristan frowned as she pirouetted some more then went in for a stab to the chest which he deflected away with his shield with ease. She was going to have to try harder than this if she wanted to win against him. Controlling her anger would be a start with that. "You're being unnecessarily angry over a choice your partner made, even with forewarning.". He struck out with his spear, however her movement made it incredibly difficult to attack and he missed, though the edge of his spear glanced her and created a wound which bled. He was glad he had this spear made, as it made swifter foes easier to damage.

"If you wish to continue with this folly, be my guest. However learn to control yourself, right now you are lashing out in anger and it is only leading to your defeat."

Teayre: 66/69 27 Remaining, [1/2] Burn 1 dmg, [2/2] Bleed 2 dmg

Tristan: 63/63 30 Remaining

ID: 25843

BD: 6 (7 + 2 ACC – 3 BLK)

Letting out a barking laugh Teayre meets Tristan’s eyes. “Control? Calm myself? You hurt him… You might not understand this but his pain is mine… I’ll not stop until you are in just as much pain.†Flicking her sword to the side the smaller red head steps closer to Tristan stopping just the other side of his shield, her face mere inches away from his. “Get this in your thick head, my anger is none of your concern. I don’t care if I die for him.†As she finished talking Teayre twisted her hips swinging the katana from her left hand side into Tristan’s exposed front. Laughing hysterically as the various effects went off Teayre seemed to smile as her health bar dropped.

Teayre: 55/69 16 Remaining 7 Damage (+2 Thorns +2 Fire Thorns + 1 Burn + 2 Bleed) [1/2] Bleed Remaining (2 Dmg)

Tristan: 62/63 29 Remaining 1 Dmg (All my Damage – His MIT)

ID: 25849

BD: 4 (7 - 3 EVA)

<<Parry>> Activated, half damage received

Tristan could only sigh and shake his head. How many screws did she have loose? "I don't think you quite understand, Near all of the damage Calrex received was self-inflicted. What does that make you? Suicidal? A masochist?" He couldn't quite block the attack that came for him, but it only glanced his side and did little to him, so he was not bothered by the scratch. In turn, not only did she receive a lot of damage but also was still bleeding.

"Well get this into your own skull then. You cannot damage me as he was, you just took more than five times the amount damage attacking me than hitting me even did. Give it up, I am at almost full health. Where are you? Already at the half way point to a total loss."

He stepped forward with an attack he missed, though it didn't concern him, his face in close proximity to hers as just earlier. "How about you go do that then? You may as well stab yourself for all it matters in this fight. It'd save us both the time." he spoke with his calm british accent with the slightest of a smile and with no concern in his voice or facial expressions.

Teayre: 59/69 20 Remaining [1/2] Bleed Remaining (2 Dmg)

Tristan: 62/63 29 Remaining