[PP-F2] << Long Live The Queen >>

Thorrissia, Zelrius

The dawn over Urbus city was spectacular. The sunlight had split the horizon with an incredible orange glow, illuminating the entire sky with light. It almost made sleeping in the woods for the night a bearable experience. I've gotten too used to the comfort life. The brunette told herself as she swung down from her treetop vantage point and landed lightly upon the grass. Ever since she'd moved into Golden's shop she'd been used to good food and a comfortable bed, a drastic change from staying somewhere like this every night. Better get moving if I want to take on the buzz meister though. The young warrior took a few moments to yawn and stretch out her muscles before equipping one of her swords. She decided to use Volundraesia this time as the weapon was just for ploughing through enemies rather than worrying about their attacks. After all, it's not like the wasp queen had any special abilities so.

After allowing herself to actually wake up a little, Thorry began to whistle a merry tune as she walked through the woodlands, twirling her sword in a casual arc. She was clearly completely unafraid of anything that would pop out of the trees to attack her. "Buzzy, oh buzzy, where are you? For I wish to annihilate you, and I'm bored of walking. Please oh please grace me with thou royal ass so I might stab mien sword through thou furry buttocks!" The brunette began to sing sweetly as she strode with ease up the rocky cliff side which once might have hindered her. 

Zelrius had already been at the top of the cliff, Looking downward at the surrounding land, simply bored out of his mind. His all black tuxedo drawing heat on the rather warm floor, and the matching black gloves not being of any help. In the boy's right hand was a tinted red Hydra skull, in which the boy put over his golden hair and covered his face with upon hearing a voice not too far off. With a straightening of his pitch black bowtie and centering the azure pendant around his neck, the boy walked a bit of a ways to see just who it might be. With my luck it'll be some annoying low level trying to get mats so that they can hide in their shop all day. In other words, another waste of my damn time. He drew closer to the voice, only to find out it was singing, and he let out a sigh. Oh goody, My accusation may be correct afterall. He thought, with rather low expectations.

A thought occurred to the golden haired boy before he jumped out from behind the rock he was crouched by. Zelrius put his left hand on the golden and leather stripped handle of his sword, His other hand now holding the golden sheath so that a quick draw could be made. He had planned on jumping out and scaring the low level, and is precisely what he did. Leaping out from behind the rock, Zelrius drew his sword in a flurry of light blue and dark red flames, and spoke in a muffled voice from under the Hydra Skull. "And just what do you think You're doing?"

As soon as there was so much of a smudge of movement in her peripheral vision Thorrissia's reflexes kicked into action and she took a startled leap backwards, simultaneously ripping her sword out from behind her back where she'd stationed it. When it turned out that this intrusion was in fact a player, at least she assumed the shape underneath the skull was human instead of a really bizarre looking mob, a flicker of irritation sparked within her. "Well I was walking, I didn't realise it was a punishable offence. So sorry for crossing such hallowed ground your holiness, but if you'll excuse me I have somewhere to bee." The brunette replied dryly, lowering her weapon with a disapproving frown. Hah. Bee, I'm so funny. Thorry saw no point to putting her sword away, seeing as the giant wasp could appear at any moment. 

Edited by Thorrissia