[PP-F6] 1st Date Thread (Thorrissia)

Golden knew he's made a mistake. How did he not realize that Thorrissia was terrified of water? Golden punched himself before coming up from the river pond. He hoped the water on his body wouldn't bother Thorrissia. "Um... sorry. I didn't realize." Golden said, trying to relieve Thorrissia and quite frustrated with himself. He couldn't make any body contact either.... seeing that he had water all over him. "How 'bout we head out of this place? I didn't like the water here anyways." Golden said as he tried to comfort Thorrissia.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Nono it's fine really. It's not even water really it's drowning. I kind of had an incident where my brother may or may not have tried to drown me in a swimming pool. I mean, he didn't mean to or anything it was an accident we were only six it's just I'm not so good with swimming. I've never really been able to get back in anything much deeper than a puddle without having a panic attack." Thorrissia explained quickly, feeling terrible that she'd suddenly put such a damper on things when they'd been having so much fun. "Ugh I'm sorry." She apologised again, still blushing furiously. The brunette threw her arms around her boyfriend, feeling really glad he hadn't given her one of those soppy pitying looks that so many people did. "Thanks for understanding." She muttered gratefully into his ear. 

"Still... I feel terrible." Golden said... kind of down that he had pretty much ignored his girlfriend's fears. After a while, he shrugged... at least he didn't drag her down with him. "Let's just sit here and enjoy the atmosphere and scenery for a while 'k?" Golden said as he put both his hands behind him as he watched the water flow smoothly and quickly within the perimeters of the waterfall. He sighed... it was nice to take a break from all the action and fighting for once... especially since another floor has been cleared. The floor clearing hasn't exactly been speedy but leveling wasn't exactly fast as well.

"No, really don't. It's my fault I should have mentioned it. I was just a bit embarrassed about it." Thorrissia shook her head, realising that had been a bad idea. Sometimes she found it hard to admit she was a human being, not an invincible fearless being. "Yeah sure, let's do that." She muttered in response, still blushing a little bit. Thorry just didn't want anyone to see her as being weak, that she could do things just as well as any other person, but sometimes that wasn't always true. "So, how have things been going in your guild?" She asked him curiously, wanting to change the subject onto a subject that didn't twist her insides into outsides.  

"Eh. Guild's been fairly well." Golden started. "We've recently had a co-leader election... and I'm kinda frustrated for not winning it." Golden remembered that election... The vote ended quite unexpectedly with Eliza winning the votes. Golden sighed... I guess the guild isn't the most professional when it comes to the players huh? Golden thought to himself. "Also, its kinda lonely in my guild without you." Golden smiled as he looked at Thorrissia before continuing with the guild talk. "How about your guild? Are you happy there?" Golden asked... wanting to ensure the happiness of his girlfriend. If she didn't like her guild, Golden would allow her to join his guild.

Edited by Golden

"Well clearly they picked the wrong person." Thorrissia stated immediately, having no doubts in Golden's ability. He was a proficient combatant and she had faith in his decision making skills. This sparked some curiosity in her as to who could possibly have surpassed him. They must have been pretty friggin awesome to outdo my bae. When he said it was lonely without her, this brought a smile to her face, and a fuzzy kind of warmth spread through her body. "Yeah I'm pretty happy there for the moment. As much as I like it there, I'm not sure if I'll stay there permanently. Lessa's an excellent leader though. I would trust her with my life." Thorry answered him honestly, holding back no praise for the woman who'd recruited her into The Guardians. Lessa and she had fought against Avalanche together, and the girl knew she could trust the swords woman. Lessa had a good heart. 

"Lessa?" Golden repeated, unaware of who the character was. "Maybe you could introduce me to her someday. I bet she's a really strong player." Golden decided to say, showing politeness and respect toward the guild leader of Thorrissia's guild. Golden didn't want to talk about such serious issues during a date like this but it wasn't as if there was much to do otherwise. The day was getting late... and the water issue kinda screwed the whole thing up. But other than that, Golden decided that the day was quite fun and successful for a first date. He'd learned something new: NEVER BRING THORRISSIA TO A RIVER. Golden made a mental note before smiling.

"Haha yeah Lessa's pretty strong. She's fought out on the front lines and she's got some real hardcore experience. I think she's seen some pretty unpleasant stuff though..." Thorrissia trailed off, thinking of how awful it must have been to watch people die right in front of you and not be able to do anything about it. This is where you're planning on going Thorry. Just keep that in mind. She thought with a solum expression. "Hey, what's so funny?" The brunette laughed upon seeing the cheeky little smile on Golden's face. He's clearly just thought of something very amusing, and she wanted in on the fun. 

"It's nothing." Golden quickly said in defense. He didn't want to bring the water topic back up so he didn't ruin the date even more. He sighed... "I'm just thinking about how fun today was with you." Golden said... not exactly a lie but that wasn't exactly what he had been thinking. Golden's stomach grumbled as he looked up at the sky to see the sun setting. The orange ball of flames going down in the horizon behind the green jungles of floor 6. "how 'bout we find a good place to have a romantic dinner? I want a high class restaurant." Golden said, not wanting to be in the same type of restaurants located near his shop on floor 1. 

Sunsets in Aincrad were incredible. As the sun dipped over the edge of the horizon, it set the sky on fire, blazing pink and orange and red for all to see and marvel at. Thorrissia was about to inquire further about whatever her boyfriend was thinking, but the sunset stole her breath away. "I'll never get over just how stunning this game is sometimes, even if it isn't real." The brunette stated quietly, still captivated by the scene in front of her. As soon as Golden mentioned food... "Yeah that sounds fantastic!" Her stomach chose this moment to growl in agreement. She was actually pretty hungry. Thorry had been so preoccupied with their date that she hadn't even noticed. 

Golden led the way for Thorrissia to follow him into perhaps a fancy restaurant. Golden walked into one that looked half decent and clean. What awaits him inside, however, was extremely unexpected. The place was dark... with tables lit by candles for couples to sit across each other. The place was pretty much empty and the area was filled with soothing music that Golden liked. Why didn't I know of this place before. He opened his mouth wide. However, when he went to look at the menu and the price, his mouth gasped even bigger and louder. Them prices though. Golden thought... Eh... I have enough col.

It appeared that floor six wasn't the most visited of places, so, bad for business but great for Thorry. The girl had half been expecting for them to end up in the Safari Cafe or something, but this place was something else. She had to admit, it was pretty impressive. "Wow Golden you've really outdone yourself." The brunette laughed, feeling rather treasured that he was willing to take her somewhere like this. He certainly knew how to flatter somebody that was for sure. Thorrissia took her seat by one of the tables near the wall and ordered a delicious bowl of pasta bolognese. "Umph es reeby gud!" The brunette grinned through a mouthful of spaghetti. 

Golden felt quite lucky that he could find a place such as this to finish off his first date. He smiled as he ordered a rabbit stew and some chicken legs that were well decorated and much better tasting than the restaurant on floor 1 despite how good it was in that restaurant as well. Why didn't I know of this place before as a cook? Golden thought to himself as he rubbed his stomach in delight. I haven't had this good of a meal in ages. Golden thought. Still, the place was perfect, it was dark and only lit up by one candle in the middle of the table. Very romantic.

Thorrissia was seriously enjoying her meal. She wasn't exactly the politest of eaters but hey, at least it was clear she was enjoying herself. The girl managed to get some spaghetti onto the floor, but it was pretty dark so she hoped that nobody would notice it, or slip on it. That could prove ever so slightly awkward. "Thanks for this Golden this place is awesome. You sure know how to pick 'em." She smiled, feeling rather affectionate for being treated with such yummy food. It made sense though, as her boyfriend was a chef. It was only natural that he would know the best places to eat right? 

"Ha~ Yeah I guess I'm pretty good at picking restaurants." Golden lied as he scratched his head. He was sure glad that he had managed to find this place despite not knowing anything about the floor. Well... Honestly I should go to more restaurants later. Golden thought. I am a cook after all. He sighed, quite satisfied with the day's dinner. Today was probably one of his greatest days on SAO and definitely one of his most enjoyable days. Golden smiled, wanting to preserve the moment for as long as he can.

Edited by Golden

"How did you actually decide on what profession you want to do? I've sort of been considering doing something but I'm really at a total loss at what to pick." Thorrissia said thoughtfully, shoving another spoonful of pasta into her mouth. Maybe if Golden told her about his own experience picking what he wanted to do, it might inspire her. At this point the brunette couldn't care less how she made a choice, she just wanted to make up her mind about it. Being a chef looked fun, but she didn't think cooking would really suit her. 

"Profession?" Golden started. "I guess I kinda just like being a cook. I think you would fit the role of alchemist or tailor." There were already way too much blacksmiths since that profession seems to perk everyone's interests. Golden sighed... there should be more varieties of jobs in the SAO system... too bad they didn't put more jobs in. Golden smiled at Thorrissia. "In fact, once you decide on a job, I could help you with it!." Golden could use the adventure and it would mean spending more time with Thorrissia.

Thorrissia didn't really fancy the idea of being a tailor. She quite liked buying clothes but she wasn't sure about making them. Alchemy on the other hand, now that sounded interesting. "Alchemy huh..." She mused, thinking over when she'd mentioned the idea to Ssendom and he'd said it had been a good idea. "I dunno, maybe I'll go for it? I wouldn't mind being able to rely on making my own buffs once in a while." Thorrissia smiled, feeling a lot more positive. Maybe alchemy was the thing for her? After all, she did like mixing stuff and making explosions. "Thanks Golden. I think that might just suit me.

Golden gave off a yawn. It was getting extremely late at this point and he should probably get some rest in case he has to do something tomorrow. Golden sighed. "Well... I guess it's kinda late now." Golden said. "Maybe we should go home." He smiled. But first, he needed something before he could go back and sleep. What's a date without a kiss at the end of it? "How about a good night's kiss?" Golden asked with a taunting smirk on his face. He would have to pay the bill after that and going back to the shop on floor 1 would take a while as well. He didn't wanna stay up to late.

It certainly was late. Even though it was dark in here, it wasn't too hard to tell that time had passed. Thorrissia was now stuffed full of pasta and feeling very sluggish. "Yeah, home would be nice." The brunette replied happily with a large yawn, stretching her arms out in a wide windmill before rising sleepily from her chair. When Golden asked her for a goodnight kiss, Thorrissia raised an eyebrow with a slight smirk. "Hmmm, I think I might be able to manage that." She teased, gently wrapping her arms around the dark haired boy's neck and pressing the warmth of her lips against his own.