[F1-PP] Sugar and Spice <<Earning a Living>>

Shaya gritted her teeth almost feeling the same pain Jevi felt as she charged forward at the boar. She wanted to tell her to stop and rest, but it was too late and she didn't wish to distract her. She sighed in relief as Jevi's blade pierced to the monster.

26324 MD 8 (1 DMG

26324 BD: 6 (1 DMG)

Shaya sighed too early, the boar turned towards Jevi and kicked her with its hind legs, sending her to the ground a few feet away. Shaya's eyes seemed to burst with the flames of hatred and anger. She ran past Jevi and swung at the boar she now hated so much. I was just playing at first, this time I'm not holding back! She swung her sword across her body leaving a line of pixels to fly off the boar. She clenched her blade with both hands and murmured out speech, Don't ever touch my girlfriend.

Shaya: 25/25 [hate: 3]

Jevi: 22/23 [hate: 5]

Boar: 2/16 (-)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jevi smirked as her blade passed through the boar, but was met with a very unpleasant surprise. The boar used its hind legs to donkey kick Jevi in the gut. As the wind passed from her stomach, she was launched back onto the ground behind her. She sat up, letting out a pained cough as she tried to get in a breath of air. Jevi looked up as she felt something breeze past her, catching a glimpse of yellow. Shaya had ran past Jevi, her posture taking a much more serious look to it. The girl attacked the boar with much force and anger. Jevi pushed herself off of the ground and took a deep breath, smiling at Shaya, ~"No food pun that time? Guess you really are serious." As she shifted her weight on her feet, she felt a sharp pain from her ankle again. Maybe I should not have pushed it to show off to Shaya.. She sighed. She looked up and called over to her girlfriend, ~"You got this, babe! Finish it off!" 

ID: 26331
BD: 3

Shaya: 25/25 [hate: 4]

Jevi: 22/23 [hate: 5]

Boar: 2/16 

Edited by Jevi

Shaya wanted to smile as Jevi commented on her actually being serious in the fight. But she couldn't bring herself to do it just yet. AS she swung through the boar it still seemed to have its eyes locked onto Jevi. She lifted her sword as her cut ended spinning around attempting to bring the final blow to the boar. In her blind rage she missed just barely as the boar rushed towards Jevi knocking her down once more with its tusks. Shaya felt herself slipping into her own rage letting it build up faster and faster watching the one she loves come to harm.

26873 MD: 9 (2 DMG)

26873 BD: 2 (0 DMG)

Jevi: 20/23 [hate: 5]

Jevi's brow furrowed a bit when she noticed the seriousness in Shaya's expression. She was really beginning to take this fight a bit more seriously. Obviously with their lives on the line, every fight should be taken seriously.. it was just.. she had never seen such anger in Shaya's eyes before. Good to know I can depend on her to protect me as well.. As a soft smile came to her lips, she noticed Shaya's sword swing right over the boar's head as it began to charge towards Jevi again. It was moving fast, and caught Jevi off guard. She grabbed her sword and shifted her weight to brace for any impact, causing slight pain in the ankle that she had hurt. As she flinched from the pain, missing her chance to attack, the boar tackled her in the stomach once again, one of its tusks piercing into Jevi's side. She fell to the floor, holding onto her wound with one hand, and grabbing the boar by the snout with the other, preventing it from causing any more damage to her. 

ID: 26971
BD: 4

Jevi: 20/23 [hate: 5]

Edited by Jevi
  • 3 weeks later...

Shaya, watched as the boar impaled Jevi on it's tusk. Her heart jumped, seeing the look on Jevi's face. She nearly collapsed not wanting to continue, Why can't I win..? Why is Jevi getting hurt over and over? I don't have a scratch on me.. She clenched the blade in her hand and tears began to stream down her cheeks. In an instant she dashed towards Jevi and the boar. Am I not trying hard enough!?! She yelled out in anger and disappointment. Doing everything she could to end the fight she swung her sword, but to no avail. The boar charged forward, furthermore driving its tusk further into Jevi.

ID: 29221

BD: 5

MD:8

Jevi: 19/23 [hate: 5]

Jevi grunted again as she felt the boar's tusk drive slightly deeper into her body. Her yellow eye glared up at the boar, the other one closed. She could not do anything in this position, and her sword was knocked just out of her reach where she could not reach it to take out the boar here. She knew she needed to somehow lift it off of her body, or she would be stuck here for awhile. Her other hope, which seemed much more likely, was Shaya. Turning her head slightly, she looked over to the girl, who had tears running down her face and trembling hands. With tears blinding her, she yelled out and tried to take out the boar, only missing once again. ~"Hey, Shaya." Jevi said to the girl who was crying above her, ~"I'll be alright, trust me." she gave her girlfriend a bright smile, despite the situation she was in. ~"Now... do you mind killing this asshole for me?"

ID: 29229
MD: 1

Jevi: 19/23 [hate: 5]

Edited by Jevi

Shaya heard Jevi's voice, but was too far gone to do anything. She chased after the boar blindly trying to get a ahold of herself. She looked to Jevi, who was smiling and couldn't even fake a smile. She was too enraged to concentrate on anything. She caught up to her partner and enemy swinging again, I would love to do that.. But she missed once more, If I could hit the damn thing! Shaya stopped to attempt to collect her thoughts. She  brushed her hair away from her face and wiped her eyes. She knew she would get nowhere like this. She nearly forgot that Jevi was still in danger, the boar carried Jevi further ramming her into a tree. Shaya, after that few moments of peace, ran uafter them once again

ID: 29231

MD: 8

Jevi felt the grip her boots had on the dirt give out, and the boar pushed her backwards. Eventually, the two met with a tree, and the shock knocked the breath right out of Jevi. She slouched her head over for a moment before slowly lifting her head and looking up at the boar. There was something different in her eyes, some sort of anger and rage. She slowly brought her arms up and grabbed at the tusk that was in her stomach. She then grit her teeth and she gripped as tightly as she could to the tusk before taking a strong step forward, pushing herself off of the tree, and the boar backwards. After a small struggle, she took another step, and another. Before long, she was able to stand her ground once again. ~"You know... this is starting to hurt you pig bastard." She then let out a yell as she twisted her body very forcefully, throwing the boar off of her in the process. Red and white data, which seemed to replace her blood, spit out slightly as the tusk removed itself from Jevi's body. She merely stood there afterwards, her shoulders raising and falling as she breathed heavily, her eyes in the shadow of her purple bangs.

ID: 29232
BD: 2 (you've gotta be kidding me >.<)

Jevi: 18/23 [hate: 5]

Edited by Jevi

Shaya now a lot better didn't hesitate as she swung her sword running at the boar. Her blade dug into the boar deep nearly splitting it in two. She let out a deep breathe as she sheathed her weopon and walked over to Jevi, able to smile once more. Damn that sucked.. I got a little.. flustered in there. I'm sorry. She reached out her arm offering to carry Jevi on one of her shoulders. But at least we came out on top right? Plus we got this. She showed Jevi the item she got for defeating the mob. The other two shouldn't be nearly as hard to find. Shaya was now satisfied, now that she ended the fight, thank god.

ID: 29233

BD: 9

MD: It don't matter cause I killed the hell spawn

LD: 19

Jevi looked up to see Shaya had taken out the boar once and for all, and she let out a sigh of relief, ~"Thank God thats over.." She looked back up again after slouching her body over to see Shaya was standing in front of her, finally with a smile on her face. ~"Shaya I... I'm sorry I was not of much help.. I don't know what happened.. but I'm happy you're safe and got what you need." she took a stop forward and wrapped her arms around Shaya, hugging her tightly, ~"I know it was just a boar.. but we got really unlucky there.." She released from the hug, placing both of her hands on Shaya's shoulders, with a smirk on her face, ~"I need to redeem myself for that mishap there.. So lets go find another one." She looked down at the bright white hold in her stomach that went through to her back.. Good thing that didn't kill me... 

Jevi: 19/23 (+1  HP OOB)

Edited by Jevi

Shaya looked startled upon hearing Jevi wanting to fight another boar. Is she crazy!?! She could've died just now! Nonetheless Shaya smiled and replied softly unsure of what to say. A-another one? Are you sure Jevi? We can take a break if you want. Shaya stood by the one she adored most in the world, looking up at the sky. I have to love that determination though.. She looked back at Jevi once more and spoke in an unsure voice, I-if you want to fight another... I suppose we can.

Jevi heard the hesitation in Shaya's voice and tilted her head slightly. Then she smiled brightly at the girl, ~"Well thats up to you really, hun. If you want to go find one of the other things you need first, we can do that. Or if you want to take out the other boar now, we can do that as well. It is your quest after all." She punched her fist into her other open palm, ~"But when we do take on another boar, I'm gonna kick its ass." She looked off into the distance before looking back at Shaya. Every time she looked at the girl, she could not help but smile and blush a little bit. ~"Well then, what would you rather do?" 

Jevi: 20/23 (+1 HP)

Erm.. yeah lets find the other things first. I at least want us both at full health. Shaya grabbed Jevi's hand and thought to herself, Maybe she'll forget about it.. I dont want that happening again... But who am I to say what she can and cant do? She began pulling Jevi along with her on a search for the other two items they had yet to find. Hey Jevi.. Do you think that boar came from hell too? Shaya laughed and stumbled a little looking back at Jevi.

Jevi nodded, and interlocked her fingers with Shaya's as she grabbed her hand. The two began looking for whatever else it was they needed for Shaya's quest. With that last fight, Jevi had honestly forgotten what it was.. but did not want to admit it. As the two walked, she looked down at their hands intertwined with eachother's and smiled. This was all.. so new to her. Never had she held hands with anyone before on the outside world.. Maybe her father's when she was younger, but she could not remember such a time. She spaced out as she began to think about the warmth coming from her soft hand, and the comparison of skin colors between the two. She softly smiled before Shaya's voice brought her back to reality. ~"..Huh?.. Oh, maybe." she laughed nervously. ~"I-I think we were just a little bit unlucky to get thrown around like that... well.. me..." she scratched her cheek with her pointer finger, embarrassed. 

She looked at Jevi, who was slightly embarrassed. She gave a warming smile, Don't worry about that love, that boar just got lucky. A bunch of times. I know you're strong. She held Jevi's hand up and kissed it. Just don't pick any fights that I probably would. Meeting people on higher floors, it gets pretty scary. She turned around still searching for the missing items. Then she asked a question, Hey... Jevi? What were we after again?

~"What? I.. uh.. uhm..." Jevi stammered over her words, trying to remember exactly what it was they were trying to find again. Her cheeks also flushed a subtle pink as well.  ~"H-Hey its your quest Shaya! You should know more than me!" she gave the girl a playful stare with her yellow eyes. She then lifted up her hand and opened up her quest menu. Lucky for her, Shaya had shared the Earning a Living quest with her, so she would be able to look over the specifics as well. ~"Looks like boar meat, wheat grass, and a type of vegetable.." she looked back up to Shaya and gave her a smirk. 

• 3 weeks later...

Shaya looked at Jevi as she opened her menu, That would've made sense. She facepalmed herself in her mind listening to Jevi so as she wouldn't miss the materials. Wheat grass huh? She looked around not seeing any just yet. It grows in fields right? Shaya looked up to Jevi questioningly. Considering this is all fields I would assume so. 

She watched as Shaya opened her menu, confirming what Jevi had told her moments before about what she needed for the quest. She smiled as Shaya palmed herself in the face, embarrassed she forgot about such a thing. The next thing on their list was wheatgrass, which she assumed was some sort of plant. Only problem was.. Jevi had no idea what it looked like. She knew what grass obviously looked like.. and knew what stalks of wheat looked like. Looking around the immediate area, she did not see any fields of wheat. She sighed, realizing it most likely looked different than what she thought. ~"I would assume so.. any idea what it looks like Miss Chef?" 

Shaya thought back to her younger days, remembering her grandfather who owned his own farm. She really couldn't see the difference from either the wheat grass he had and the grass on the ground. The only distinguishing feature she could remember was the taste. Uhh I really don't feel like eating grass from random places.. Although she did recall that it was a slightly lighter green than normal grass. Let's just hope we can still spot the difference. The sun was high above them still so it shouldn't be too hard to spot the difference. I believe it looks like just a lighter grass. We should be quick before the sun makes it harder on us. Shaya held Jevi's hand and began leading her around

~"Lighter grass?" she looked at the ground around them. The common grass, which seemed like they would not be able to harvest, was a darker green, the usual color for most common grass. It should not be hard to point out some grass that was a lighter color. She turned to Shaya and smiled, the brunette taking her hand and leading her forward to find some of the said grass. The girl squinted her yellow eyes as she looked off into the distance to find some sort of distinguishing color change in the grass over the hills. Her nearsightedness got the best of her, for everything too far away was slightly blurred. ~"I wonder what it will be like, to have a shop of your own." She giggled, ~"I'm sure I'll be there all the time trying out your foods." 

ID: 33512
LD: 3

Edited by Jevi