[F1-PP] Sugar and Spice <<Earning a Living>>

Shaya gave a light, Mmhm. Answering Jevi back. Looking all around as she led Jevi around by the hand she spotted somthing, for what she thought was a light green patch in the field they were traveling through. Sadly her eyes played a trick on her, revealing it as just the shine of the star above. In response to Jevi's comment about having a shop Shaya imagined what it would be like. I'm certain its gonna be great, my only obstacle is sleep! She laughed at herself and continued after her girlfriend. Then I'll make sure I cook lots to have something for you every time. Shaya gave an assuring smile and turned again in search of the wheat grass they were after. Shaya spoke once more just to keep the conversation going, Hey Jevi.. could I pull off a chef hat?

34823 LD: 11

Edited by Shaya
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The purple haired girl gave Shaya a wide grin as they spoke about her future shop, and that she would try and have food prepared for Jevi every time she came by. ~"Hmmm.. I think I'll keep you around for a little bit longer then." she giggled, teasing the girl and leaning over to give her a kiss on the top of her head. ~"And I guess I would make sure you stay alive out there by making you armor and stuff." The girl rubbed the back of her head, knowing it definitely was a fair exchange, but in her eyes.. food was much more of a loving offer. Jevi's yellow eyes scanned their surroundings, looking for any sign of that wheatgrass once again. Shaya brought her attention back when she asked if she would be able to pull off a chef's hat. Jevi looked at the girl, picturing the tall, droopy muffin like hat on top of the girl's long brown hair. She could not help but giggle, ~"It would look adorable on you hun."  As she looked past Shaya, she noticed an area off behind a wooden fence with tall stalks of light green and yellow. Jevi squinted her eyes and blinked a few times before pointing, ~"Look, over there." She then pulled on the girl's hand over to the fenced in area, where there happened to be a box of wheatgrass growing. With a smile on her face, she harvested a couple of stalks of the grass until a gray box popped up, with the words [ +1 Wheatgrass ] on it. She turned to Shaya and sent the items over to her, ~"That wasn't so bad! Now we just need some type of vegetable, right?"

ID: 34840
LD: 20
+1 Wheatgrass (Given to Shaya)

Edited by Jevi