[PP-F2] Time Flies (Shaya)

Shaya felt kinda bad for her fear making Grave change what he wanted to show her. But she kept a positive attitude whilst humming that tune more. It was the tune that rung every daylight hour in her home town. She patted her thigh keeping the tempo of the old memory she held in that town. Recalling playing with her friends both old and young as she grew up. As the melody came to an end, the memory faded and turned to the time she moved away and began the change into the person she was now. Come to think of it, I never would've guessed I would turn out like this.. For better or worse? Who can say?

(Been quite some time! Been a pleasure to have you back!)

I let my eyes drift to a half-closed position, my ears tuning into the melodic sound emanating from the girl's throat.  Maybe I didn't know it, maybe I did... It just sounded familiar in some shape or form.  The harmony regrettably came to a halt, but not for long.  A similar tune - not really the same, and not to mention rather off-key - began to flow from my lips.  Keeping a nice tune was pleasant in a peaceful forest stroll, and I hoped to keep it that way until we arrived at our destination.  I began to drum a rhythm upon my thighs as I hummed, my eyes staring blankly forwards, pooling with thought.  Seriously, who was Shaya?

Edited by Grave
  • 6 months later...