[PP-F10] Damsel causing distress

Perhaps venturing up to the top floor was a bit of a risk. In fact, any sane person at Thorrissia's level might have invested in some better equipment before deciding to venture there, but no. The stupidly brave and headstrong girl was fed up of being levels below everyone else, and what better way to level up than take on some of the most dangerous monsters the game currently had to offer? "Telport, Yomi!" The young brunette was whisked away from the sunshine and daisies of floor three, and plunged into instant darkness. Thorry stumbled backwards, disorientated by the sudden change of lighting. Crap I wasn't expecting it to be this dark in here. She grumbled mentally, feeling quite glad she hadn't fallen over and made a total spectacle of herself. 

After a few irritatingly dark filled moments, the young warrior's eyes finally began to adjust to the shadows and the outlines of colourless shapes began to melt into her line of sight. Within a few minutes she could just about barely make out the out lines of city streets. For the second time since she'd starting playing this game Thorrissia knew she should really really invest in the night vision skill. It would save a lot of hassle. "Well, here goes." She sighed with the slightest tone of hesitance, hoping she wasn't going to regret this decision. One on one with a monster, I should be alright. I can deal similar damage to some of the things on this floor. The girl reassured herself as she began to stalk with renewed determination towards the edge of the safe zone. 

The first ten minutes of walking over rocky ground in the pitch black was exceptionally unrewarding. All that happened was she managed to stub her toes on a bunch of rocks. "Ugh! Is there anything out there I can actually fight?! As much as I love the views, that's not why I came all the way up here!" Thorrissia cried boldly into the darkness, half expecting nothing to answer. And for a moment, nothing did. Just as she was about to march onwards into the unknown, something answered...

There was a sickening disturbing growl and a pair of flaming eyes appeared through the blackness. And then another. Thorrissia took an uncertain step backwards as two of the biggest wolves she'd ever seen stepped out of the shadows, two sets of massive razor sharp fangs splitting over the top of their pulled back lips as slavering foam dripped from their jaws. "Ohhhhh crap. Uh, good doggy. Sit?" The brunette asked hopefully, feeling exceptionally nervous to be face to face with the hounds of hell. The wolves did not take kindly to the order, and began to advance side by side towards their newest prey... 

Lowenthal had left Mari's shop recently and was exploring the tenth floor. It was much easier now, thank to his Night Vision skill. It lit up the entire area quite nicely. The new player killer was actually having a hard time adjusting to his new life. The man's eyes still burnt into his mind. Saving that girl came at such a price it seemed. Lowenthal now had trouble concentrating, and most recently sleeping. He rubbed his eyes as he sighed. He perked up when he heard a girl shouting. He looked around, trying to find the source and after a bit of searching he found a girl cowering. Not wasting time, Lowenthal rushed in and leapt into battle. Standing between the girl and the two wolves. He looked behind him, his eyes glowing green from his skill. "You alright M'Lady?" lowenthal asked, readying his Kunai for battle. Lowenthal leaned back as the pair of wolves snapped at him, and in retaliation Lowenthal slashed at the wolves. His kunai hit one of theme, causing it to back off slightly.

ID: 26115

BD: 9 (8+1) [9dmg]

MD: 2 (4-2)

Lowenthal: 71/71  Hate: 1

Thorrisaia: 32/32  Hate: 0

Night Wolf: 35/35

Night Wolf: 24/35

Edited by Lowenthal

Ok, so an orange player with glowing green eyes had not exactly been what she might have been looking for in a rescue party, but there was no way she was complaining. This guy didn't seem to have any interest in running his sword through her, so she was just going to go with it. "Apparently these dogs don't do obedience class." She offered with a slightly anxious grin, trying to be funny. Thorry was actually really glad this player had shown up, PKer or not. One of these things, she may or may not have been able to take on her own. Two? No way. Well, don't stand around like an idiot, go kick some ass! The brunette quickly withdrew her sword, and marched up with as much confidence as she could muster to stand side by side with the guy who'd just saved her butt. 

ID: 26154

BD: 9-1=8 [crit still dealt +1 DMG]

MD: 4-1=3 

"I'm Thorrissia. Nice to meet you, and uh, thanks for saving my ass, because um, I probably would have been doggy meat." The young warrior began to babble at her rescuer, her cheeks turning an embarrassing shade of red. She really hated looking pathetic. Coming up to floor ten by herself had been a stupid decision, that was clear to her now. Oh well, no point fretting about it. Thorrissia set her sights on the wolf that the red player had already damaged. That's the smartest move. Take that one out for the count as soon as possible. Without further ado and making herself look even more stupid, she launched herself at the massive creature, slashing her blade with incredible force across the monster's throat, leaving an ugly orange gash raked across its fur. Contrary to her expectation the beast did not scream in pain. If anything it just seemed angrier. Just out of the corner of her peripheral vision something moved. It was her reflexes that saved her. The second wolf had mounted an attack on her from behind, but Thorry's  athletics skill saved her and she ducked under the blow with incredible speed, coming up in a forward roll right next to the red player again. 

Lowenthal: 71/71  Hate: 1

Thorrisaia: 32/32  Hate: 2

Night Wolf: 17/35

Edited by Thorrissia

Lowenthal smiled at the woman, then looked back at the wolves. "Ha! I'm Lowenthal, and the pleasure's all mine it seems. And I must say, even in this darkness, you're a sight." Lowenthal suggested with a laugh, also trying to use humor. He admired her moxxie though. It was a rare trait to have, and even in the face of danger she retained her demeanor. Something he had trouble with for a while now. The woman had now made her way to his side. Well, tactically it was the smart thing to do, but risky as he was a player killer. Lowenthal wasn't going to act on her, in any way violent at least. He readied his kunai again, and spoke. "On your 2, and 10'." He said, before her move was made. She then went forward and had successfully attacked the wolf that he had damaged earlier. "Great hit." Lowenthal complimented, readying for a follow up strike. Before Lowenthal could react, the second wolf had leapt up and latched itself to his arm, it's long teeth piercing his coat. Lowenthal threw the wolf off of him, and slashed the already damaged wolf as it leapt at him.

ID: 26402

BD: 6 (5+1) [9dmg]

MD: 9 (5dmg(5+1crit-1Mit)

Lowenthal: 66/71  Hate: 2

Night Wolf: 8/35

Edited by Lowenthal

ID: 26406

BD: 4-1=3

MD: 4-1=3

This red player seemed alright. Thorrissia was glad for not having called him out on his red cursor or said anything rude. Sometimes stuff happens so she guessed he'd had his reasons. Unless he's just very good at appearing nice. The brunette decided to ignore that thought and focus on the battle. "Thanks. I try my best." She responded with a small shrug, her heart still pumping a crap load of adrenaline through her system. Thorrissia focussed her attention back on the wolves once again, aimed a slash at the wolf who'd attacked her new battle partner. These creature were rather nimble though, and the shadowy creature managed to duck the strike, slinking slyly underneath her legs in order to savage one of her ankles. Thorrissia leaped speedily to the right, evading the blow of one of these creatures once again. 

Lowenthal: 66/71  Hate: 2

Night Wolf: 8/35

Edited by Thorrissia