[SP-F1] Big fish (Earning a living) Complete

Sitting down by the water with one leg crossed over the other, Zeke thought as he looked into the lake and waited for the first tug of his return. (Evidently, there should be more kids like that who have joined the MMO who are probably like I was then. It can't be just one who was thrown in this varying prison. I don't want to say it, but it won't rest easy on my mind knowing some deserving few are getting the worse end of the stick because of my dream to stay here. Not that I don't have faith in others who are high leveled and making their way to harder floors, but nothing is certain and there may not even be truth behind the claim that there is a way out. If I trust anyone, it certainly wouldn't be Kayaba, even if we relate in some ways.) The first resistance against the pole was felt and Zeke pulled it in with nary any attention what so ever.

Both of his eyes glazed over the text notification in front of him that had let him know he had acquired the same fish on his first retry. Without realizing that he had realized the easy catch, his body moved by itself and put away the rod on the walk back to Town. Every part of his cranium felt numb and cold in preference over his normally confused and head ache like manner. (There will be other games like this one, no doubt. Maybe this one itself will stay up after this is over with. Why am I fighting for this cradle? I know the answer and I don't want to admit it is all. I'll just say it and get this over with, maybe I will feel even better once I say it to myself. ..I want to punish others as well, but not those like him.)

Like the many times before, Zeke's head had him spiraling and the only way out was for him to get used to his own thoughts and make them his pride instead of problem. Too many had felt like they did it before, it was his only way out. Now with silent lips, it was only a matter of recovery before none of this would bother him again.

Stiffening his arms and chest, he made the shaking in his hands stop even if it hurt each bone in his limbs. Looking straight onward as best he could above the mass of heads, Zeke tried to catch the view of the Fisherman he was needing. Any questions he had remaining were removed from his brain because of being easily resolved. Going over many things as many times as it took for as long as needed was something that cursed and stressed this player but helped put him in perspective of how he felt to become something else.

A slight and purposely made twitch from his left ear came about when the loud burly Fisherman's voice could be made out of the enormous chatter caused by what happens when you mix friends with life and death survival. "Excuse me please, sorry I didn't see you there." He could never answer why he really needed to apologize for every person he bumped into, considering it was just assuming they weren't like many and just as unknowingly untrustworthy. Putting past the brief pondering, Zeke's hand slapped down on the table after he claimed his spot at the stall. His index finger flying to turn in the item and get to the completion tab of the quest menu. "Done.." He continued on without acknowledging the Man's reply.