[PP-F1] [[COMPLETED]] A New Encounter (Glory)

I sat there as Glory thought up her response to my rambling. When I heard her say she'd want to be with me all the time my eyes shot wide open and I spun my head to look at her. I was pretty stunned that she'd say something like that, but she's feel weird if I kept staring at her without saying anything so I awkwardly spoke. "You-you would? Yeah..hehe?" Well I wasn't able to play that cool at all. I probably seemed like a little kid or something to her, but inside I was really happy. I liked hearing her say that. I looked back away to answer what she said next, afraid that I wouldn't be able to look at her without blushing profusely. "Maybe you're right. You know, you're pretty optimistic. I like that about you" I scratched the side of my head with that one. I straighten myself up and readjusted myself in the seat, feeling that I should turn to face her direction after all."Yep. You're the first one" She said that she had been in a boys room before, her best friends. Her best friend was a boy? That's weird. Well, this seemed like a good time to insert some humor into the conversation. "Oh really? He didn't do anything weird to you did he? Will I have to find him and beat him up for you" I said as I comically cracked my nuckles. Of course there was probably no way I could beat him up without getting my fair share myself, but I thought she'd get a giggle out of the comment. Hmm. Her room back home is more pink. Makes sense. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I-If that's what you would want... then yes." Koumori seemed a lot more nervous than her at this point which made Glory start feeling the same way but at least he was happy with what she said because Glory wasn't lying at all. Really if she could dive into bed and shove her head into a pillow then Glory would and proceed to squeal because Koumori was being too nice for her to handle. All these compliments surely would be the death of her. Was this how she was all the time to other people? Well she didn't mind since she enjoyed his company and felt glad the Koumori was willing to open up to her. "T-Thank you. I-I um... I-I try my best..." What to say Glory had no idea and she was trying her best to respond in full sentences without failing or forgetting how to talk overall. "T-Then let's have fun... s-so you'll want to come back i-if there's another time." Oh gosh what was she even saying Glory wasn't even thinking before speaking though this would be the perfect moment for her to start doing that. But she did want him to come back so she wasn't lying at all. "Heh... no. He was silly but not dumb. My father would kick his butt all the way to the US i-if that were to happen before you could get y-your hands on him." She giggled and shook her head. "I-I think it's nice of you to care though."

(Woah hey haha. How ya been?)

"Great" I said in response. It seemed like we were on the same page here. Although, I noticed that I seemed more embarrassed than her for once. It was really odd to see things like that, considering her normal disposition. However, she seemed to notice the same thing and I could tell she began to grow more uncomfortable. She quickly continued the conversation by saying basically that she'd like to hang out again. I of course couldn't help but be happy at hearing that. I really enjoyed the time I've spent with Glory so far so I really hoped we could do it again. I tried to hide my excitement as I awkwardly spoke once more "I think you'd have to try on purpose to not get me to come back haha" Oh crap I was being too forward. I was laying it on top heavy that I liked being with her. It was very likely that she'd become uncomfortable at comments like that. I'd have to pay attention in the future. As I was thinking she told me a little about that other guy. "Looks like your dad and I would be on the same page" I said jovially. As I looked around the room a little something caught my attention. I couldn't make out what it was but I felt like I wanted to find out. Maybe that would change the atmosphere a little. I began to get out of my chair but as I rose my feet got caught on each other and I swiftly fell forward. In my descent I hit Glory's knees with my torso and bounced off and finally landed laying over her feet. My eyes shot open when I realized where I had landed and I quickly jumped back up into a standing position before I stayed like that for too long. I then bowed at an almost 90 degree angle and apologized "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that!" I knew how fidgety she was so I had a feeling being touched so suddenly like that would really unsettle her. I hoped she was okay. 

Edited by Koumori

"O-Oh..." Glory nodded slowly feeling that Koumori's comment was super sweet but that also made her blush and feel awkward at the thought of him visiting her a lot, not that she'd mind but really she wouldn't be able to handle all of this pressure every day. She was still wondering why she couldn't just be her normal shy self around Koumori like she was with any other player but had to have so many butterflies at the same time. While she stared at her knees close to her face debating on what to say next Glory heard Koumori rise and the next thing she knew he was falling towards her. She gasped but couldn't get away and dropped her legs as he hit them roughly which did hurt just a little bit to be honest. "...Eh..." Glory gulped and bit her bottom lip before bending down to help Koumori but he seemed to have already stood up so she did the same almost as quickly as he had. Wow. Not she really really wanted to disappear under the covers even if she wasn't the one that should be embarrassed but you wouldn't be able to tell since she was blushing heavily now. The feeling where she was hit and touched still tingled and Glory kept her head down refusing to make eye contact with Koumori as she twiddled her thumbs. "Y-You o-okay?" She asked quietly but in a concerned way feeling worried that Koumori might have gotten hurt.

(good! thanks for asking :) just super busy but i'm back now and ready for more of your crazy antics)

Glory julted up at almost the same moment I had, practically vibrating from the sudden stiffness. She was flustered as she asked me if I was okay. It seemed like she had taken it better than I thought, instead of freakinh out she was concerned if I had been hurt. Although she was blushing profusely, it was clear she was genuine. "No I'm fine but I didn't hurt you did I?" I apologized again, this time asking if she was okay as well. I hadn't considered it before, but I had come down on her knees pretty hard. Jeez what was it about us that made all of our interactions littered with blushing faces and stuttering? I wouldn't blame her if she just wanted it all to stop. But for me, somehow it was fun. Not fun in the normal sense, but it was refreshing. Things seemed like they would be different around her. That thought alone made me feel awkward and it only got worse when I rose from my bow and got a look at her again. Her blush red face was staring straight at the ground as she nervously twiddled her thumbs. The way she looked just then, one word flashed across my mind: cute. And as I thought it I began to speak it as well "cu...." But I slammed my hand over my lips before my traitorous mouth could finish. Slow your role, Koumori, I thought to myself. There were obviously plenty of times I had thought this about girls, but for some reason I thought that in this instance I was going to fast. I had just met the girl that day, no need to jump to conclusions. This wasn't some manga where characters got shipped the second they met, that just doesn't happen. I knew that before I did anything rash, I'd have to spend more time with her. Thankfully, that was something I very much wanted to do. My hand still over my mouth and face still plastered with red, I slowly regained my composure. I noticed Glory still wasn't paying attention to me, so I lightly tapped her on her left shoulder before I spoke. "Wanna just have some tea and then go off to bed?" It was getting late and I knew she'd want to get some rest and cool off from what was happening. I wondered to myself what it would be like sleeping in a room alone with a girl. Probably nothing special, we'd be asleep after all. But before that, we had to get through the tea. 

(Great, glad to hear everything's getting settled and you'll be back! I've been itching for some antics ;) hehehe)

Edited by Koumori

"S-Sort of... but I'm fine honest." Glory didn't want Koumori to feel bad for her at something he had done when her injuries weren't even really injuries at all. Her knees only stung and it wasn't like she was angry at him for accidentally tripping since that would be silly. All that mattered was that Koumori asked her if she was okay... he asked her and for some reason that made her feel like the most special person in the game. The fact that Koumori cared about her made Glory feel much better and she could finally lift her head and make eye contact with him when he spoke again. "Hmm?" A million thoughts soared through Glory's head at that moment when Koumori tapped her, in fact she jumped when he did and quickly apologized for not paying attention. "Y-Yeah! That's sounds g-good to me... " Tea would be relaxing especially now and Glory was grateful that Koumori thought of this. She smiled lightly at him but felt kind of dizzy and wasn't sure if she was just too tired or had too many butterflies to handle.

(oh boy. things are gonna get good xD you think of the best situations. and i'm happy to be back myself things just aren't the same without me haha)

Glory didn't say anything special when she told me she was okay, but I could tell her thoughts were racing. Perhaps like me, she was happy that I cared about her well-being. My belief was strengthened by the fact that I saw a sweet smile briefly spread across her lips. I took that to heart as I tapped her...which was something I probably shouldn't have done. She shot back as soon as she noticed the contact and looked at me with a panic. I didn't think that simply tapping her would freak her out so much. I made a note to myself to try not to touch her for the time being. That would probably be best for both of sanity. Seeing how she was reacting, I was starting to get apprehensions too, probably for the same reasons as her. Nonetheless, she agreed to the tea with a smile. Feeling good about this, I returned my hand to my side, which had awkwardly been hanging in the air, and replied "Guess we should probably sit back down then, huh?" It was true, it would be pretty awkward to drink tea standing like we were. But when she looked back up at me, something strange happened: I couldn't tear my eyes away from hers. I hadn't gotten such an up close look at them before and for some reason I was being drawn to them. They were a light brown, almost matching the color of her hair. I stood there looking for at least a few seconds and before I had the nerve to venture to the rest of her face I quickly spun around. My face felt like it was on fire as I audibly gulped. I hadn't even realized what I was doing much less planned it. Could I have been more rude? I cursed myself as I returned to my seat, not letting my thoughts drift back to what I had done or what I had felt. There was already a tea kettle and set on the table so I calmly leaned over to bring up its menu. I set the tea to heat and waited for the short timer to finish. When it was done, I picked it up and poured two cups, one for Glory and one for myself. I gently handed hers to her and turned to pick up mine. I hadn't said a word since I said we should sit, and the way I was acting so stiffly probably seemed strange. Taking a sip of my tea I decided to talk, "Sorry for being weird sometimes. I'm just not, hmm...used to some things is all." As I was usually alone back in the real world, my experience with girls was on the limited side. Of course I could speak with them no problem and was even friends with a few, but Glory was different. And I didn't know why. 

(Haha I certainly hope they do! Thanks I try my best to make it entertaining for us both (and I guess awkward for our characters hehe) You're right, they definitely aren't ) 

"T-That would be best..." Glory gulped slowly and awkwardly lowered herself back into her seat though this time she remained sitting on the edge simply but of caution and for her best interest of course. She tapped her fingers on her lap while waiting for Koumori to finish making the tea, feeling bad because she was tongue-tied for about the millionth time today... always worrying about if she were too boring or not speaking enough to someone who was her company. This was especially important since her guest was not only a male but someone... that she wanted to like her. "Thank you." Glory nodded as she took the cup from Koumori's hands that caused a blush as she brushed her fingers against his. "Some things." She muttered before agreeing. "Yeah. Me too. We're both being a little strange I guess... So if we can't help it then we should just try to get used to it. Does that make sense?" Glory lifted the cup to her mouth and took a drink loving the smell that the game produced that made her grin. "Smells amazing. I still wonder how SAO works sometimes to be honest."No more stuttering for Glory or at least the jumbled words and quiet sentences had died down quite a bit fortunate for her because in reality Glory wished she didn't have such a hard time speaking.

(you never fail and that's a good thing since i'm mega awful at thinking up things that're spiccyyy~ should be posting more often today i hope so sorry for a sort of late reply. might not be the best either)

Glory blushed when she took the cup from my hand, as our fingers brushed together. She listened to what I had to say intently and answered before she took her first sip. She had obviously picked up that she wasn't the only one acting strangely. "Ha, yeah you're right. I think we'll be able to get used to it though. If we...spend enough time together." I felt the heat come back again as I said that. It was hard to say those kinds of things. I wanted Glory to like me, so I had to be careful. She took a sip of her tea so I sampled mine as well, it was really good. Glory brought her cup away from her mouth in satisfaction and spoke into the air. "Well I could tell you how it works, but that's a long lecture you probably don't want to listen to haha." I was into games and this kind of stuff so I would be able to explain the general idea, but I like her had no idea about some things. I knew she wouldn't want me to, so it was worth the joke. But she got me thinking too, thinking about something that comes to my mind more often than I realized: how amazing this place really was. My mind was starting to wonder, and that's not what I wanted, so I brought myself back to reality. I took another sip of my tea and turned back to look at Glory. Hah, she was sitting on the edge of her chair again. Some things never change. "I'm really glad you bumped into me today. It'd be sad if I never got to me you." I immediatly brought my cup back to my mouth and started drinking. By the time she was ready to speak id probably still be at it, so that I'd have an excuse to think out an answer if I needed to. 

(Thanks! Oh come on you're not thaaat bad hehehe. Sweet and don't worry about it)

"Of course." She breathed before holding the cup in her lap while tapping the sides to give herself something to do. The steam from the tea was not the reason she was red faced at all but really... feeling her face burning wasn't as uncomfortable as it seemed before. Funny but comforting to know she was adjusting and felt at least a little bit okay around Koumori in her room of all places. "No way." Glory shook her head quickly and smiled while holding the cup to her face to hopefully stop her from giggling. She wouldn't mind listening to Koumori talk but certainly didn't want to listen to a lecture. "I-I wouldn't want to feel like I'm in school anymore." When it came to the rare joke that Glory manages to get out of her system she doesn't seem as shy as before. "...Y-You wouldn't mind. We wouldn't e-even know each other..." She frowned and set her empty cup on the table after drinking the liquid again. "N-Not that I-I'm grateful that we g-got to meet... I-I dunno...." Glory gripped the edges of her chair and turned her head feeling like she ruined the sweet moment for both of them. How silly of her to say something so dumb.

(why thank you ;D i try at least. here's a reply for you <33 and i won't, just feel a little bad for making you wait sometimes)

What Glory said next was so shocking it felt like her words formed into a word bubble that came around and stabbed me in the chest. I was still in the middle of drinking and I couldn't stop myself from shooting the hot tea out of my mouth in violent spit take. I leaned over and started coughing to clear my throat of the tea that had clogged it. Good thing you couldn't choke in this game. Collecting myself I sat up straight and looked over at Glory who appeared to be distressed as she gripped the edge of her chair. I couldn't understand why she said that. Did she think that I didn't like her? Maybe that I was indifferent towards her? At the very least, she seemed to believe my life wouldn't be any different whether I knew her or not. But that wasn't true. I wanted to know Glory. I was really starting to like her, like her quite a bit. I don't think it's love at first sight, that doesn't exist really, but I definitely thought there was a possibility with us. But after she said that she seemed sad. Why was she sad about me not caring about her? Did that mean that she did actually care? That was the spark of hope I needed to speak. I leaned forward on impulse and grabbed her hands in mine. "No, that's not true. I...I know if I didn't know you things wouldn't change, but now that I do know you I'm sure that I'd hate it if you weren't here. I can't explain it yet since we only met today but I think you're...special." My face was so red it would probably register as a whole new color. I couldn't take the warmth of her hands any more and pulled my hands away. I put them between my legs and turned away from her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to freak you out..." Crap we were messing up. 

(I set up that spit take in my last post and I'm so happy I got to use it)

Edited by Koumori

"A-Ar-" Glory leaned forward as her eyes widened at the reaction of Koumori choking since she worried he got hurt, only to have her hands met with his which caused her to stiffen immediately. She forgot was she was going to stay but her mouth remained open as she attempted to regain her voice that wouldn't let itself form words. "...Mmm..." Glory pursed her thin lips together feeling the same way but not knowing how to react. Of course she knew Koumori was special all along it'd just taken this long for her to realize how much she actually liked her new friend.  Darting her eyes back and forth Glory balled her hands up into fists a few moments after Koumori let go since she didn't want to lose that tingly feeling that engulfed her arms only seconds ago. "I-I'm ... eh... I-I di-didn't mind..." Glory replied honestly and folded her hands together in her lap, turning her head shyly to smile while the bright blush on her face matching Koumori's continued to exist and burn. "I-I... I feel better now.... I-If y-you.... um..." She gulped and shut her eyes so tight it almost hurt. "everwannaholdhandsagainthenthatwouldbeokayiguess." In one quick breath Glory got what she wanted to say out successfully without fainting or diving under her bed no matter how much she really wanted to. If she was lucky then Glory wouldn't have to repeat that ever again in her life.

(i see what you did there haha. nicely done i liked it, adds dramatic effects. oh! and nice new avatar :D :D you know i love it)

Edited by Glory

As I spoke to Glorybshe stared back at me and in shock, but when I turned away I couldn't see what she was doing. She sat quite for awhile, probably mulling over her thoughts. When she finally spoke it came out soft and shaky, but positive. She said she didn't mind that I had touched her hands like that. What a relief. The last thing I wanted was to make her feel uncomfortable. Plus, I kinda wanted her to like holding my hands. All the feelings and thoughts that had been welling up inside me threatened to burst to the surface then. It took all my strength and the clenching of my fists to keep it in. But at that point I knew there was no going back in my mind. I definitely wanted Glory, and I didn't think that would change. Just then she spoke again, saying something quickly into her lap. Wait, she just said she wouldn't mind if I held her hand again. Woah no way. She wanted the same thing too. The way she said it too almost made it seem like she was asking to. I turned back over to look at her. I saw her sitting there with a red on her face that could singe my hand on contact. Mine probably wasn't better. The chairs we were sitting in were close enough for me to do what I did next without it being awkward. I held out my hand in the middle of the two chairs with my palm open. I looked away again and said to her with my head turned, "Uhh..okay, umm...here you go. You don't have to...if you don't want to. But I'd like it if you would." If she reached out and grabbed my hand she'd probably feel how clammy it was. It was shaking too. I gulped heavily as I waited for her next move. It felt nice when I held her hands before. I've held people's hands before obviously, girl too, but with Glory it felt different. It had a different meaning. I summoned the courage to turn my head back to her. 

(Sweet thanks! Glad you like, it took awhile)

• 2 weeks later...

Glory didn't exactly know how she'd lasted this long or how much time she had left without fainting or overheating, something like that because her face was way too hot to handle. It took more than enough of what she had in her heart to be able to say what she said especially without immediately regretting the action. But... soon enough she would see that this was worth it when Koumori expressed the same feelings which relieved Glory more than she even knew herself. She slowly reached for his hand and touched it before pausing for a few moments, waiting what seemed hours to actually be considered holding hands with Koumori. Glory let out a slight squeal of excitement and stared at the hands with happiness. This was surely different than what she was used to and nearly hard to believe but this was happening. "D-Do you... um... feel that too?" She was referring to the shocking feeling in her hand that tingled madly hoping that Koumori felt the same way or the words she said would be awkward.

(another late reply D: sorry!)

• 3 weeks later...

(I'm really sorry I took so long! Im usually on the ball. I've just had tons of stuff to do I almost completely forgot about this! Forgive me! *cries*)

I waited for a few moments for Glory to make her move. She slowly and shakily reached out her hand and brought it to mine. Her delicate fingers slowly entwined themselves around mine and in that instant I felt it. My heart began beating so hard that it was the only thing I could hear. A warm and tingling sensation started up from where her hand was touching mine. The pounding was interrupted when Glory let out a little squeal. It was a sound I didn't know she could make and for some reason I found it adorable. My blush made it seem like my face was glowing. I didn't want this feeling for end. I've never held hands with a girl like this, with this feeling, this meaning. It was like I was almost melting. Glory spoke up and asked me if I felt "it" too. She must've been thinking the same thing as me at the exact same time. I smile escaped from my lips as I answered. "Yeah. I feel it too. I definitely feel it." I stared into Glory's eyes and I knew at that moment that I indisputably had feelings for her. Well would you look at that, my first crush. I didn't have much time to think on that; however, because after that my body moved on its own. I stood up from my seat and looked at the blushing and bewildered girl sitting in front of me. Without a moments hesitation, I reached out and wrapped her in my arms. I embraced her with all the feelings that had been building inside me, and it felt even better than before. I held her tightly, too afraid that if I let go she'd slip away. At that point I was past the point of no return. Past the point of worrying if I was embarrassing her. All I hoped was that she wanted the hug as I did. It would certainly awkward if she didn't.  "I'm sorry. I felt like I had to..."

• 2 weeks later...

"I-I like it." She mumbled not exactly sure how to express that she was over-joyed that Koumori had agreed with nearly all of her feelings since the moment they entered her room. She had to be the luckiest girl out there to have such a kind... cute boy holding her hand and claiming to feel the same way she did. The thought of Koumori's looks was something she hadn't spent much time on but he was very attractive to her at the moment you could say. Her brown eyes were practically glued to his but it seemed that the two were locked in a stare that couldn't be broken... not that Glory wanted it to, at least not for a long long time. His movement towards her totally slipped from the mind until the feeling of arms wrapped around her warm body reached her senses. They were extremely close, closer than they had ever been. Glory shut her eyes tight and moved trembling arms out to complete the hug. She jumped up and out of her seat even just to be able to rest her head against Koumori and in the end her whole body because if not she might collapse but it seemed he was holding on with all of his might. "W-Why're you apologizing?..." Her voice was low and shaky but clearly Glory wasn't objecting from receiving a hug.

(yeah um i don't forgive you xD just playing it's okay. can't believe you forgot me but whatever. let's get this show back on the road)

"Me too" I said back to Glory almost instantly. I couldn't put into words how happy I was that she and I were on the exact same page. I had recently begun to worry that maybe my feelings were one-sided, but that comment squashed my fears. Just looking at Glory should've told me that. As I stared into her brown eyes I could see the emotion in them. I could see that they were staring back at mine with the same thoughts behind them. But that didn't make the situation any less embarrassing for either of us. That's why when I suddenly decided to hug her I was worried yet again that she'd reject it. I stood there, leaning over her with my arms wrapped around her, in silence for a few seconds before I finally felt exactly what I had been hoping for. Her delicate arms slowly raised up and wrapped themselves around my back. The second her hands touched me I felt electricity jolt through my entire body and I was sure she'd be able to feel it too. She felt so warm in my arms. Her body felt so soft to the touch and I could've stayed like that forever but suddenly she jolted up out of her seat and I thought it was over. Instead, she tightened her grip and rested her head on my chest. We stood there, bodies fully pressed together, and didn't move an inch. Her hair was just under my nose and I could smell it's smell. It was nice, it reminded me of chestnuts. But the thing I still could've get over was how natural it felt to hold her like this. Like it was meant to be. Finally she broke the silence to ask why I had apologized. When I heard her speak in her shaky and nervous way I began to smile. She was enjoying it too. I closed my eyes and moved my head forward to rest it on top of hers. "Let's stay like this for a little while longer."

(This is where it truly begins. We're gonna end this at 100 posts but there's one thing I still gotta do.)

With a head against her... her crush's chest Glory could hear the fast paced heart beat coming from the inside. Her heart matched his own in speed but the longer she remained in his arms, the slower her heart pumped which meant her blush must be dying as well. She could get used to moments like this easily and they'd never get old. It felt as if every time she would hug Koumori it'd be just like this first time. Hopefully her wishes came true in the future and she'd also get to hug him at least once a week. How could she go without one after this? The shifting of his head became apparent and Glory tightened the grasp her tiny hands had on the back of his shirt just in case he tried to let go. Except he wasn't and she was glad for that fact or else she would've been disappointed. Koumori read her mind alright and all she could do was hum in response with a slight nod. "Mmm..." Her mind was blurry so what he said barely registered in her mind. She'd agree to anything right now, so fixated on the way they were so very close and touching sentimentally. All of the awkwardness had definitely passed for now. Afterwards though she knew she'd blush just at the thought of what was taking place.

(sounds good. can't wait to see what you pull out of your sleeve :D always good stuff)

That was all I needed to hear. That sound of absolute contentment that came from Glory almost soothed my heart. She didn't care what I was saying, she didn't care what was going on outside, all she cared about was us. That hug. I couldn't disagree with her. It was amazing. So that was what a hug with your first love felt like? It wasn't just warm, it was plain right. Our hearts beating together as one and our bodies following suit. She felt so delicate in my hands but I swore to myself in that moment that I would never break her. I would protect her from everything and make sure at the end of the day, or the week, or whatever, she'd be safe for us to do this again. We stood in that exact position for minutes after she made that sound. But those minutes felt like hours. I figured that we'd have to stop at some point to go to bed so I got ready to let go. But I couldn't. I didn't want to ever let go of her. That moment was too precious. Unfortunately, I made the wrong move. I had started to pull back but I threw my hands back to where they were so suddenly that we were knocked off balance. Glory fell backwards and I went with her. She landed on her bed and I was still right on top of her. If my heart was beating fast before it was beating like a jack hammer then. It was all I could hear in my ears, well expect for hers. Sad to say, that's the area where my head ended up. I realized I should probably move before she began to feel weird so I lifted my head, but I paused when I saw her face. She looked so sweet and innocent. I just hung there, my arms supporting my weight, and looked into her eyes once more. But this time I was closer than I had ever been. Our noses were touching. I could feel her breathing on my lips. Lips. Should I do it? Would she be mad if I did? Once that word popped in my head the only thing I could think about was kissing her. I tried to resist but I couldn't. After looking at each other's eyes for a little longer I closed mine and began to twist and lower my head. But I stopped short. I really couldn't do it. My heart wasn't ready and I suspected neither was hers. Instead I opened my eyes back up and raised my head. Aww crap I could be a little selfish couldn't I? Before I gave myself time to bail out again I quickly moved down again and gave her an incredibly quick peck on the cheek. All of my courage expunged, I rolled off of her and layed next to her on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. I looked over at her one last time before I got up. She really was beautiful. Some of my my courage back, I spoke. "So uh, that was really nice. I'm sorry if that at the end there was too rushed. But, uhh, so...so what do you think this means?" I clenched my fists as I waited for a respond as I layed next to her. 

(Hope I didn't disappoint. Good thing I proof read this one is was full of mistakes.)

Edited by Koumori

Koumori was letting go... but she didn't want him to. Not ever. Except before she could pull away as well he reached back for her which wasn't the smartest move since she was already separated from his body they were no longer whole. A quiet squeal stuck in her throat that got out but only made her hiccup as she fell onto the soft blankets of the bed behind them. Where was Koumori? The feeling of weight slamming onto the top of her body answered that question as quickly as she thought it up in her swirling head. She stiffened up and leaned back feeling extremely awkward and possibly the most uncomfortable she's ever been. But then again it was Koumori and she really liked him so things like this should be comfortable. Right? He lifted up and looked at her, he had such pretty eyes that she couldn't probably ever get enough of. Glory tried to speak but instead she hiccuped again before he lowered his head. She wanted badly for Koumori's lips to just touch her's that her heart nearly exploded except he lifted up and didn't do anything at all. A deep sigh escaped from her nose since her mouth was shut closed tight. Glory didn't know how to kiss but if she had to then she would try her best. At least he kissed her on her cheek which filled the yearning her heart urged for. Maybe she wouldn't have been ready? She lifted a hand to the place where he met her skin and held it there, refusing to let go since she never wanted to forget what happened. It was so sweet and tender and soft. And warm. She turned onto her side to look at Koumori and curled up to hold her legs to her chest. "I-I...I-t means... wecanbemorethanjustfriends..." Glory rushed her words but moved a hand to touch Koumori's fist. What was she doing? Being so daring, it just didn't feel right but at the same time was an amazing experience.