[PP-F4] searching for food. Rebekah

Glory's eyes were on a piece of food but she frowned from behind the glass case knowing she couldn't buy anything without any COL. All day she'd been going in and out of shops just to see the inside and look in awe but not she saw food and since she loved food of course she wanted it. She didn't remember the name of the shop but it was a cafe and really beautiful too, she was sort of jealous of whoever owned it. When the owner came into view Glory glanced up but quickly looked back down at the piece of food and blushed lightly. "H-Hi." Glory muttered before pointing at the food item in front of her. "Um... H-How much is that?"

It had been a while since she had last aired out her shop, and she needed to do that once in a while. Even though she was a chef, she rarely cook nowadays, as she was busy with other things, getting ready for training. She was surprised to notice a girl pressed up against the glass on this cold foruth floor. But she assumed that since it had been closed so long, nobody ever remember there was a shop here. She open the door, and told her, "please come in before you get frostbite in the cold." Although it was not completely tidy inside, it was better than being outside.

Glory didn't really notice the cold until the shop owner mentioned it and now she felt chills run down her spine. "O-Okay then." She bowed her head and blushed in embarrassment while heading inside which was much much warmer compared to the snowy fourth floor. "T-Thank you I-I'm sorry for being so a bother. Y-You didn't have to let me in you know. B-But still that's really sweet of you..." Glory twiddled her thumbs idly and kept her head down not daring to make eye contact. "So y-you're a chef? I-I think that's really cool."

"Yes, I am a chef." The blonde replied, "but I do not cook anymore." There were many reasons for that but perhaps the simplest one is that she is too exhausted most of the time to find materials. That was the problem with cooking, was that she had no goal anymore. She did have a few things In her inventory to cook something but not enough to reopen her shop. Maybe one day when she is entirely bored, she will do it. She turned her attention back to the girl, "What brings you here to the fourth floor today?"

"Y-you don't? Why not? I-If you don't mind m-me asking I'm not f-forcing you to answer or anything." Glory darted her eyes back and forth just to keep from making eye contact as if she were interested in something else other than the other player when really she kind of was fascinated by the lovely yet slightly messy shop. When the girl asked her a question Glory didn't really know the answer so awkward silence filled the room for a few moments before she decided to finally answer. "I-I just wanted to see it I guess... I-I'm just checking out the shops a-and seeing what's available. Honestly I don't see the appeal here it's freezing and uncomfortable..." Glory didn't stutter because she was so determined to speak her mind out the floor but also lost in thought about her answer as well so she hardly noticed how confident she sounded for those short sentences before returning to her shy self.

Edited by Glory

She did not know how to approach the answer to that question, but she might as well start from somewhere. Rebekah took a deep breath before telling her that, "I do not have the time to restock my shop in between weekly duels, training, and exploring the new floor." After all, there were too many things that she wanted to do, but not enough time in a day, and the first thing that was sacrificed was her shop. "I guess it is nice that you are exploring the different floors that have been unlocked so far, rather than staying on just floor 1." She thought about it for a second before deciding, "Why don't I take a look at what I have, and make you something free of charge today?"

"Weekly duels?" Glory asked curiously and held onto the end of her pink tunic loosely. "Y-You must be strong then. How high a-are the front liners now?" She didn't stay up to date with how the game progress was going but couldn't remember the last time she checked in with the highest floor available as she hadn't been any further than the fourth floor really. She nodded and shrugged feeling a bit nervous on this fourth floor but happy that the girl thought it was good she became brave enough to at least look around by herself. "Really?" She smiled and perked her head up excitedly at the thought of being able to eat soon. "I-I'm Glory by the way..." Glory muttered and looked around the shop in search of something to eat. "W-What do you recommend?"

• 4 weeks later...

She took a moment to think about her answer, as she did not even have a specialty cuisine. Rebekah just liked to cook whatever she had felt like, and as a result her cooking felt lackluster. But if she was going to focus on a single style of cooking, she would improve dramatically as she spent time trying to do everything, just like how she used to struggle in combat. "The most important thing as a front liner is to survive longer than your enemy. For me personally, I use my speed to evade and find openings to attack, which means I sacrifice armour for more accuracy and damage. But everyone is different, so I suggest you find the style that works best for you." She took a second to remember what was in her fridge, then spoke, "I'm trying out to recreate a few classic dishes lately, since floor four does not offer a whole bunch of choices in terms of locally found ingredients."