[PP-F5] Tatooine gone wrong <<Blood in the sand>> (Tristan Delaney) COMPLETE

Xion smiled "Yeah it was fun, although avalanche actually did some damage" he said with a slight chuckle, sheathing the Slicing Maelstrom. "By the way did you get any MATs? I need some for my shop if you wouldn't mind trading" Xion said, as the "Quest complete" message appeared before him. Xion then sat down next to Tristan, looking out towards the dunes once more. 

Tristan smiled and said "Sure" and gave him the material that was dropped from the monster, then looked back out at the sky. "By the way if there are other quests you want help with, just say so. Just bear in mind it would be hard even for us to do the hardest quests like the Iron Guardian or Banshee." He thought about how he was going to do at least one of those with Calrex later, which was going to take a long time. "But yeah, looks like we managed it this time around.".

"One that I want to do eventually is butcher of the sands, and I mean eventually. Mainly cause it is ripped straight from LOL, it's literally fighting Renekton" Xion said with a chuckle. "But as long as they're a similar difficulty to this I should be ok with you around" he said before taking the MAT. Xion then thought about the fight itself, Tristan had tanked perfectly, and dealt some impressive damage. But Xion's damage was mediocre at best. He sighed. "Hey Tristan..." he said, Turning to the red head "Do you think I'll ever be able to fight on the front lines?" he knew he probably sounded stupid, but he wanted an opinion from a front liner nevertheless.  

Tristan remarked on the Butcher of the Sands one, something he was going to do soon with Rebekah and Zelrius at a later date as it was a hard quest, so would require skilled players, especially since the monster ignored hate and mitigation. The boss basically was a counter to tanks. "I'd hold off on that one as it's very hard in my opinion.".

He thought about the statement with frontlining. "Anyone can become a frontliner, it just takes time and effort. I had to develop myself for some months before i frontlined and fought the Hydra on Floor 9 to reach Floor 10. There is no need to rush into it though, I'd rather players waited to be strong enough than risk death due to recklessness, something I have bore witness to.".

Xion nodded " it must be horrible...but I guess we can't expect everyone to survive... That's impossible." Xion said, as he grabbed a handful of sand, letting it slowly slip through his fingers. "But I don't want to be a low level player doing nothing while the lead group works to free us from this game, even if I die, it will be to help others" he said, grabbing another handful of sand absent mindedly 

Tristan could understand his viewpoint as someone who felt they had a commitment to make in this game. It was after all why Tristan helped so many players. "Well I'd rather you were alive than dead, so take care with what you do. Get strong first, then do what you feel is right.". He smiled and thought about their next goal. "So you have something in mind for the next quest?".

Xion nodded "I'll be careful, but I'm not going to stop fighting until I'm by your side on the front lines" He said with a smile, before Tristan asked about their next goal. "Hmmm..." Xion mused, scratching his chin in thought. "I was thinking Guardian of Fire, bit of a challenge but we've already beaten two field bosses. Depends on whether you think I'm strong enough for that one yet" he said, checking his quest log. 

Tristan stroked his chin in thought, taking into consideration the large amount of Hell Hounds they would also have to fight with that quest. He decided that may be better for another time, then considered what he said earlier. "Why not <<The Traveler>>? Since that will get you extra health, which is always good.". He thought about when he did that quest with life a while ago.

Xion nodded "Sounds good, seeing as I'm going for a tank build anyway" he said with a smile, before standing up. "So are we going to stay here a little longer or should we go back to the town?" he asked, stretching his arms before letting out a sigh. 'I'm getting there...slowly' he thought to himself, remembering the Avalanche fight, noting that he did considerably more damage this time. 

(I'll close up and you can start Traveller)

Tristan smiled, liking that there were more tanks on the way. They were lacking in them, since not many wanted the role of purposefully taking damage and such. "Let's head to town and relax, for we have a quest to get to next.". Tristan thought how for this next quest they will be out on the dunes again, so it seemed rather practical to be here already.

Quest Complete

1 SP & 200 Col to Tristan, 4 SP & 200 Col for Xion.