[PP-F6] << Earning a Living >> COMPLETED

Thorrissia, Goldenarroz

After giving it a couple of days thought, Thorrissia had made up her mind. She was going to become an alchemist. It was certainly an exciting feeling, the only loose end now was to find somebody that could teach her. The brunette wasn't entirely sure where the woman's shop was situated, but she'd heard information that there was an NPC from Amazon that could learn her in the arts of exploding things, so that was where she was right now, surrounded by worn down wooden huts and canvas tents. From one little shack towards the edge of the city there was a nasty smell like something was burning. Thorry just seriously hoped that was the right place. Sure enough, when she peeked round the door way, there was an attractive dark skinned lady clad in animal furs mixing strange concoctions in a beaker. Cool. This is it. The girl sent a quick message to her boyfriend to invite him along. 

<< Oi, hot boy, get your butt down to Amazon I'm doing my Alchemist training,

~T <3 >> 

Edited by Azrael
marked as completed to lock it

Golden had finished his daily cooking when Thorrissia PMed him telling him go head down to floor 6. I'm so tired. Golden thought as he stood up from his table. With a sigh, he head down to the 6th floor. Guess she's finally gonna get a job huh? Golden thought, feeling quite happy for her. He smiled when he reached floor 6, looking around, he wasn't sure where she was but he'd heard of an alchemist hut nearby so he decided that he would head there, guessing that Thorrissia was probably seeking guidance and mentoring from that hut.

Thorrissia did not wait outside for Golden, as she knew that he would find her eventually. Instead she entered into the dark decrepit little hut that smelt like rust and explosions, and approached the very focussed looking NPC woman. The Amazonian warrior let go of her ladle upon hearing the approaching footsteps and turned slowly to look at her new apprentice. Thorry found it alarming how intense her eyes were. "You. You are here to learn yes?" The woman asked, pointing accusingly at her. The brunette gulped, but nodded. "Uhh yeah. I'm here to learn."

SKILL: Alchemy 

Learn :: 

O Yes    X No 

The little box popped up on her screen and the girl quickly accepted it. "Very well, but first you will need to gather a dew things. Go out into the jungle and bring me back a tiger skin and three giant insect eyes." Her teacher ordered, going quickly back to work once again, as if she'd never seen Thorrissia standing there. Okiee dokiee. Better go kill some cats. The aspiring alchemist thought, moving outside to wait for Golden before continuing. 

As Golden approached the hut, he could see Thorrissia standing outside waiting for him. I guess she was already given a task to do. Golden thought. He remembered how he had to gather vegetables to learn how to cook from a chief. Golden sighed, it had been a long and hard task to complete but Golden was capable of completing it in the end. Here, he expected the task to be just as hard as what he'd been given. Having ran over to Thorrissia, he said, "So you're becoming an alchemist... What do we gotta do?" Golden asked, purposely using wrong grammar.

"It's a dreadfully fun activity." The girl drawled sardonically, really glad to see Golden's face. "How do you feel about kitty cat hunting and bug butchering?" She asked with a laugh, withdrawing her sword from her inventory. She was pretty excited to open up her own shop and start something real in this world, and Thorry knew that required completing a few mundane tasks, but she still wouldn't mind skipping to the good bit. Even so, any task with Golden was about fifty times less arduous than it was with anyone else. 

Golden gulped when Thorrissia mentioned bugs. He hated bugs..... he despised them since he was a little kid and he would prefer fighting a kitty cat than to fight a gigantic bug. "Eh... How about the kitty cat option?" Golden asked, preferring to do that one instead of the bug fighting. It might become a long day if he was going to have to fight bugs all day. Golden felt a drop of sweat coming from his forehead at the mention of bugs. He shrugged, acting careless, "Well~ Let's get started then... shall we? Why don't you lead the way."

Thorrissia grinned, sensing Golden's discomfort, although not to the depths that it probably went. "Tough luck pretty boy we've got both tasks to take care of. Don't worry, the giant ants in this place looked gross but they weren't really dangerous." She was hardly the best at reassuring people that was for sure. "My almighty master just said 'giant insect eyes' and I've seem some pretty messed up insect mobs in this place. Nothing we can't handle though. Right, vamos!" She sighed, not really looking forwards to this. The brunette began to trudge into the jungle, wanting to get this out of the way as soon as possible. I wanna set up Bad Reaction already.

Giant ants? Golden thought as he already felt his stomach groan in pain and disgusts. Maybe I shouldn't of tagged alone. Golden followed Thorrissia as they went on their quest to kill mobs. Golden smirked when he saw a tiny black thing in the distance and he pointed at it, sure that it was an ant that they could kill. But when they approached it, it became gigantic, bigger than both the players combined. Oh boy. Golden thought. "I'll tank then." Golden decided before springing up toward the gigantic mob.

ID: 26561

BD: 2 (0 DMG+Howl)

MD: 2 (0 DMG)

Golden smirked when he used the howl skill. This will generate hate for him and the ant would attack him instead... but Golden was quite grossed out when the ant suddenly jerked forward slowly with disgusting haste and hunger in its eyes. Urgh... Golden frowned as the ant charged towards him only to miss its target when Golden rolled out of the way easily. This is gonna be a long day. Golden decided.

Golden (55/55) [HATE: 4]

Giant Ant (22/22) [Deals 3 Damage]

Thorrissia (44/44) [HATE: 0]

Edited by Golden

ID: 26582

BD: 2 [I am a terrible god. my powers are broken T_T]

At a distance, the little dark shape didn't seem so bad looking, but Thorrissia knew better, seeing as she'd been here before. When Golden said he would take point, she was pretty happy to let him on this occasion. "Alright, you keep its attention while I sneak round the back and poke it in the butt." Thorry grinned deviously at the word butt. Gosh I am soooo immature. And so arrived their opponent. The ant was disgusting looking, with long sharp pincers and nasty little feelers poking out of its head. The swords woman wrinkled her brow in distaste before taking up her position. Golden made the first strike but the lolloping great insect dodged with uncharacteristic speed out of the way, and when Thorrissia aimed to take the thing by surprise it seemed to preempt the strike and once again dodge. "I've decided I really dislike bugs." She called over to Golden, feeling rather repulsed by the ugly thing. 

Golden [55/55] [H:4]

Thorrissia [44/44] [H:0] 

Giant Ant [22/22] [Ugliness: 3904903493049039092090394]

ID: 26595

BD: 5+1=6 (7 DMG) (+1 From Concentration)

MD: 4

Golden smirked when Thorrissia missed her attack. Golden charged with his blade by his side and his shield on the other hand. As he approached the mob, he had an unusual feeling that he was going to miss as he used his concentration skill, allowing him more accuracy to damage the opponent. Golden smiled when he managed to chop the side of the ugly ant with one smooth, clean pierce of his rapier. Golden was quite glad that he had managed to do so now that the ant was focused entirely on him, the tank of the party. Golden smirked... the battle was going exactly how he wanted and needed it to be.

Golden (55/55) [HATE: 6]

Giant Ant (15/22) -7

Thorrissia (44/44) [HATE: 0]

ID: 26599

BD: 7

"Hey I saw that smirk mister!" Thorrissia growled with mock aggression, pouting her lip in a melodramatic display of irritation. She wasn't actually annoyed about it or anything. When Golden managed to impale the ant with his rapier, Thorry felt the need to bash the monster with her sword. She certainly didn't want to look bad, so when the giant oversized bug began to scuttle in her direction, she wasted no time before burying Volundreasia straight into its mid section. "Take the you stupid oversized bug!" The young warrior yelled, pulling back in order to give Golden another shot at this thing. If he dealt critical then that would be the end of it. 

Golden [55/55] [H:6]

Giant Ant [8/22] 

ID: 26603

BD: 6 (7 DMG)

MD: 4 (0 DMG)

Such a straight forward victory. Golden thought, fully expecting to destroy the mob with his last hit. However, as Golden's blade came down upon it, it was able to dodge the attack quite easily. Golden frowned, quite disappointed that he hadn't been able to finish the job off. However, this would give Thorrissia an opportunity to get the loot if she manages to find her target. Golden smiled, "What smirk? I don't know what you're talking about." Golden said, quite tauntingly and comically.

Golden (55/55) [HATE: 8]

Giant Ant (1/22) -7

Thorrissia (44/44) [HATE: 1]

ID: 26640

BD: 2 [grrrrr]

Thorrissia was tempted to go over to him and say this one right here. and kiss him, but seeing as she and Golden were currently fighting a giant mutant ant creature... it didn't seem like the most appropriate time to do it. "Just you wait Goldy once I've finished whooping this ants ass I'm gunna go over there and whoop yours!" The brunette responded, childishly poking her tongue out at her boyfriend before turning her attention back to mutant Z. It seemed her new ant buddy had picked up his speed a little though, as the creature scuttled out of reach of her blade once again. 

Golden [55/55] [H:6]

Thorrissia [44/44] [H:1] 

Giant Ant [1/22] 

ID: 26643

BD: 7 (7 DMG)

MD: 9 (0 DMG due to death)

Golden sighed as Thorrissia missed her target. "You're going to have to try a lot harder if you wanna whoop my ass." Golden said, quite tauntingly at the player. He smiled as he started charging up at the ant to hopefully end the filthy, disgusting piece of junk. With one little jump and a smooth backspin... his signature move... he brought down his sword with his shield in his other hand onto the ant's head. Time froze as the ant burst into millions and millions of tiny blue and green pieces. Golden smiled. Not bad. He decided. However, he was unable to obtain any loot since the health of the ant was beyond low for him.

[[ RARGH I forgot to make the HP high enough I'm going to eat my own brain ]]

"Oh I see, is that a challenge I hear oh might one?" Thorrissia responded teasingly. "Once I get my armour I'll probably be a decent match for you skills wise, even if you do have mor HP than me." It would be fun to duel Golden when their equipment was a little more even matched. Not a serious fight or anything, but just for the hell of it, for fun. The brunette frowned in disappointment when there was no loot drop to be had from the creatures demise. "Aww man, now we're going to have to go kill another one of those freaking things." She groaned, not looking forwards to another ant battle. 

[No, it was my fault I totally forgot what 55/2 was there XD.]

Golden sighed as he realized that they would have to fight another one of them ants. Golden was not looking forward to it but the last battle was quite easy. He looked around... surely there would be some ants around since they often crowd around each other. Golden was able t0 sense an ant in the distance and started walking towards it... when he spotted it, Golden engaged in battle.

ID: 26646

BD: 3 (0 DMG+Howl)

MD: 6 (3-2=1 DMG)

Golden snickered as he used his howl skill knowing that the ant was going to focus on him instead of Thorrissia. Once the ant attacks, it would've been a big mistake on its part. The ant immediately recognized Golden as its primary target before striking out at him. Golden stood still, knowing that it shouldn't be able to deal too much damage to him. He rose up his shield before easily blocking the attack, allowing his shield to easily absorb some damage. He knew instantly that the ant was stronger than the other one.

Golden [54/55] -1 [H:4]

Giant Ant [23/25] -2 Thorns 

ID: 26648

BD: 2

"Ugghhhhhhh great. Let's kill some more bugs." Thorrissia groaned, traipsing with great boredom after Golden towards another giant ant that was scuttling menacingly towards them, clacking its pincers like some bizarre crab thing. "Ok tough guy, do your thing." The brunette shrugged, moving out of the way for Golden to make his attack and circling around the mob to strategically position herself. It appeared this one was a little more dangerous than the other one, as neither Thorry or Golden managed to hit it. As soon as her boyfriend missed, the ant scurried away, leaving her only to strike the earthy jungle floor instead of armour.

Golden [54/55]  [H:4]

Giant Ant [23/25] 

ID: 26664

BD: 9 (8 DMG)

MD: 4 (0 DMG)

Golden smirked when Thorrissia missed her attack but this time, he made a note to not back it as obvious that he was smirking. Golden ran up at the gigantic ant, hoping that he could deal the first damage and get some more hate on him. The ant wasn't speedy enough to dodge Golden's attack and resulting from that, Golden was able to jump up and bring his blade down upon the bug's head. Golden smiled as he jumped back in retreat to dodge the ant's attack so he wouldn't be damaged and his health would stay high.

Golden [54/55] [H:6]

Giant Ant [15/25] -8

ID: 26648

BD: 4 [poo]

Wow you're really on fire here today Thorrissia. The brunette thought sardonically as the ant once again managed to scurry out of the way of her attack on its nasty little light footed pincer feet. Golden was probably having a blast laughing at how awfully she was preforming today, although all in good humour of course. "Yes I know I know I'm about as coordinated as a drunk bear." The young warrior sighed with a slight smile, stepping out of the way for Golden to mount another attack on the glassy eyed black beetle. 

Golden [54/55]  [H:6]

Giant Ant [15/25] 

ID: 26667

BD: 6 (7 DMG)

MD: 3 (0 DMG)

"Eh. I like drunk bears." Golden said before charging at his target to show off his beautiful rapier sword skills. Golden faked to the left as he was running toward the an before going quickly to the right side of the ant... delaying the ant's reaction time and defensive abilities. Golden knew that he would hit the target when the ant wasn't able to follow his movements. With one quick and clean strike, Golden forced an insect sound from the gigantic ant. However, the ant was not to give up but its attack was quite easy to deal with since Golden was ready to dodge the attack.

Golden [54/55]  [H:8]

Giant Ant [8/25] -7