[PP-F6] << Earning a Living >> COMPLETED

ID: 26668

BD: 7

When Golden said that he liked drunken bears, it brought a warm smile to Thorrissia's face and she suddenly felt... ever so slightly more coordinated. The young warrior watched on as the dark haired boy darted around with style, slashing at the creature with his rapier. Thorry didn't exactly have a huge amount of style when it came to swordsmanship, but her hits had power, strength and dexterity when it came to obeying her stealthy plans. So this time when the girl charged the ant, her sword connected, tearing a thick ugly orange rent across the ant's shiny black back. "Ok, well not completely uncoordinated.

Golden [54/55]  [H:6]

Thorrissia [44/44] [H:1] 

Giant Ant [1/25] 

ID: 26675

BD: 7 (7 DMG)

MD: 8 (0 DMG due to death)

Golden smiled as Thorrissia hit her target. "Not drunk anymore?" Golden asked tauntingly and teasingly. He was going to be the one to finish off the job. With one sprint, he jumped into the air and completed his signature back flip before managing to stab the ant right on the top of its head. Man, I love to backspin. Golden thought as the ant burst into millions and millions of tiny blue and green pieces. Golden smiled as he checked that he'd gotten loot and the quest was half over. It's already taken quite some time. 

LD: 13 (+125 Col, +1 MAT, +3X Giant insect eyes)

Golden decided that he would let Thorrissia hold on to the giant insect eyes seeing that she's the one doing the quest. "Man... I didn't realize that this ant had three eyes." Golden said as he scratched his head with a grin.

-3 Giant Insect Eyes

Thorrissia breathed an audible sigh of relief when she discovered this quest wasn't going to have her scouring all over the place stabbing ants. She quite happily accepted Golden's one sided trade offer, a happy smile brightening her face. "Thank god that's over. I thought we were going to have to go all over the place to find those things. All we've got left now is an angry tiger to face." The girl laughed cheerily, walking over to Golden and kissing him on the lips. "Thanks for coming along with me on this thing. It's nice to have some company." Thorry stated gratefully as she began to scout further into the thick leafy jungle, swearing she could have heard a suspiciously feline roar coming from the undergrowth. 

He heard it too. The low growl. Seems quite cheesy if the tiger managed to find us right after killing the bugs. Golden thought. He looked around, hoping to catch a glimpse of a tiger's bright skin. He sighed when he managed to spot the tiger laying... no, crotching to avoid being seen. Looks like I'll have the first attack again. Golden thought... however, he would not attack. Instead, he would get the tiger to focus entirely on him using the howl skill.

ID: 26683
BD: 3 (0 DMG + Howl)

MD: 10 (3-2=1+2=3 DMG)

Golden used his howl skill and immediately, hate occurred in the tiger's eyes as he pounced on the boy. Golden wasn't expecting the attack to come so soon after using the skill and thus, he was hit by a menacing critical attack. Golden frowned as he couldn't believe that he was caught out by such a simple attack. However, he was focused now, and he needed to be.

Golden (52/55) -3 [H: 4]
Thorrissia (44/44) [H: 0]
Tiger (30/30) [Decided to make it stronger so it would prove to be more of a challenge. :)]

Edited by Golden

ID: 26758

BD: 4 [UGH]

And so emerged the tiger: a large, lithe bodied predator with exceptionally piercing amber eyes. For the second time in this game, Thorrissia could not help at marvel at its machine like muscles, giving the great cat a power house of energy to destroy everything in its path. "I am almost feel bad about having to kill it." The young warrior said sympathetically as the creature eyed them up. When it managed to spring with such expert speed and power at her boyfriend though... then she felt less bad about it. "Now are you more impressed I took one of these down by myself?" The brunette laughed as the fearsome beast managed to dodge being stabbed by Volundraesia.  

Golden [53/54] [H:4]

Thorrissia [44/44] [H:0]

Tiger [30/30]

[[ Golden I swear you take full damage despite MIT when you take a critical hit? ]]

[Yeah I fixed it. I had to add additional damage so that'd be 3 dmg.]

ID: 26762
BD: 6 (7 DMG)
MD: 10 (6-5=1 DMG)

Golden smirked as Thorrissia watched him take damage. "Nah, I just let my guard down that moment." Golden said as he charged at the mob. As he closed in on the tiger, and with one swift sword swing, Golden was able to slice the tiger right through the middle, taking quite some health down off it. Golden smirked once again but when the tiger came back with a charge, he stopped smiling as the tiger managed to hit him straight on the chest. Golden frowned as he was knocked back onto the ground.

Golden (52/55) -1 [H: 6]
Tiger (23/30) -7 [Deals 3 DMG]

Edited by Golden

[[ Goldens turning into cat food :p ]]

ID: 26765

BD: 4

Thorrissia burst out laughing as the tiger managed to completely wreck Golden with it's attack. "Oh I see, my bad sorry for ever doubting you!" The young warrior grinned deviously, smirking with insane superiority and satisfaction. "Perhaps you should invest in some evasion? It comes in pretty handy!" She snickered, charging at the tiger. Once again it managed to slink out of the way, but mostly due to the fact that its attacker was giggling way too much to be hitting anything with any accuracy. 

Golden [49/55] [H:6]

Thorrissia [44/44] [H:0]

Tiger [23/30] 

ID: 26769
BD: 5 (0 DMG)
MD: 6 (3-2=1 DMG)

Golden frowned when he got up from his butt and dusted himself before picking up his shield and his rapier. "No. I'm a tank, evasion is useless to me." Golden responded to Thorrissia before looking back at the tiger. He was fine taking hits, in fact, he prefers taking hits from a mob rather than dodging the attack. Golden sighed before charging at the tiger once again only for his blade to hit thin air as the tiger hopped over him before trying an attack of its own. Golden saw this coming, he had figured out the attack pattern of the tiger and he rose his shield up for the tiger to fall into his well place trap. Indeed, the trap had worked and the tiger managed to bang its head right onto the thorns enhanced on Golden's shield. Not bad. He thought as he looked at Thorrissia while the tiger was dizzy on the ground from the impact. "Now is your chance!" Golden shouted as he quickly got out of the way.

Golden (48/55) -1 [H: 6]
Tiger (21/30) -2 [Thorns]

ID: 26770

BD: 10 [+2 DMG]

Haha dumb cat. Thorrissia snickered to herself when the tiger knocked itself out on Golden's shield. That gave her a pretty clear shot at the monster now. The giant cat was sprawled out on the ground like a strangely shaped forest rug. The brunette took her own sweet time strolling leisurely over to the unconscious creature and smashed Volundreasia straight into its face, dealing an exceptionally large amount of damage to the beast. "Alright Mr, I'm a tank, do your thing and reck this tiger for me ok?The girl poked her tongue out with a cheeky smile and skipped backwards out of the way for Golden to take his stance again. 

Golden [48/55] [H:6]

Thorrissia [44/44] [H:3]

Tiger [12/30] -9 

[Actually I was right the first time after asking a PST XD. The health on this one will be the correct one.]

ID: 26771
BD: 6 (7 DMG)
MD: 4 (0 DMG)

Golden shrugged. He might as well attempt to damage the mob further at this point. With one quick movement, he was able to close in on the tiger and once again, he managed to find his target as the tiger failed to dodge the doom of his blade. However, this was not enough to finish it off and the tiger was not one to give up. It charged at Golden only to miss when Golden rolled out of the way which was quite hard to do considering the fact that he had heavy armor on. Golden cursed as he felt back pain and he put his hand on his back before say, "Man, I feel old."

Golden (52/55) [H: 8]
Thorrissia (44/44) [H: 3]
Tiger (5/30) -7 [Deals 3 DMG]

[[ well now I feel dumb. Sorry. I genuinely thought- bleu just ignore me I don't know what I'm doing XD ]]

ID: 26772

BD: 6

LD: 20 [150 col + 2 MATS]

"You're sixteen. You're so old you're practically dead." Thorrissia answered Golden with yet another sarcastic comment to add to the pile before deciding to end this battle once and for all. "Ok grandpa move out of the way. I've got this." The cocky brunette boasted confidently, catching the tiger's attention by chucking a rock at it. As the big cat launched itself through the air at her, Thorrissia cleaved it straight in half with Volundraesia and the beast burst into a shower of polygons. "Oh look! I've got my mats! We can go back now and  I can actually get some crafting done!" She exclaimed with excitement, rushing over to Golden with a genuinely pleased smile. Oh man she was so hyped to get started on this!  

Edited by Thorrissia

"Yay! Let's head back so we can seek guidance!" Golden said with a grin as he can't wait to go back to his shop where he could sleep having fought 3 mobs in one day. I'm never doing this again. Golden thought as he followed Thorrissia toward the hut that she had gotten her quest from. He sighed, I really do feel old. Golden decided. I needa get fit again and get my muscles back. Golden thought as he searched the woods for any sneak attacks and danger, etc. He was quite tired and it would probably be useless since his eyes were gonna close any moment.

ID: 21452

CD: 3

So maybe it would have been more considerate to walk back to the hut considering Golden's back was playing up, but Thorrissia, ever the self centred, sprinted back at top speed to her alchemy teacher like an overexcited child. "Whooo! I'm gunna be an alchemist I'm gunna be an alchemist!" The brunette chimed with almost infectious enthusiasm as she burst through the door of the wooden hut. The NPC didn't seem to notice the mood change from dreary however, as she inspected her apprentice with cool indifference before motioning with her finger for the girl to come over to where she was working. The smile faded a little from Thorry's face at the doom and gloom in the air and shuffled forwards a little more reproachfully, wondering why they'd programmed the woman to be such a grouch.

"Look at what I am doing. Then try to copy." She explained gruffly, not even bothering to look at the player as she spoke as she began to brew away at a smouldering purple liquid. After a few moments of changing the direction of her stirring and adjusting the temperature very precisely, the dark skinned amazon finally moved out of the way, once again using a hand gesture to communicate. "Your turn. Remember, alchemy is fine art. It cannot be mastered easily." Thorry shrugged, rolling her eyes. "How hard can it be? Bah I bet I'll get it straight off the bat." She laughed confidently, snatching the ladle up and swirling randomly at the concoction. The NPC frowned with distaste as her apprentice began to crank the heat up on the cooker to about fifty thousand degrees. "It's too hot. Turn it down. It's going to explode." The woman sighed, sounding rather fed up, but the devious brunette simply grinned. "Nah, there's no such thing as too hot. Just you watch!" Thorrissia was about to turn the heat up even higher, but as she was reaching for the dial, the cauldron exploded with an almighty bang, spattering the walls with steaming purple goo. "Oops." The girl shrugged with a nervous giggle, glancing over anxiously at her teacher who did not look happy. "Congratulations. You successfully created mess."

New skill acquired:: << Alchemy >> 

Edited by Thorrissia