Feedback on New SAO-RPG Community

Hello players,

By now some of you may have allocated to the new changes here on the site. Do note that there is many more plans and changes ahead, but I wanted to slowly roll them out as to familiar you guys with each piece one by one rather all at once.

Of the changes thus far, tell me what you liked about it, what you disliked about it, and what type of features or expectations you may have for us to perhaps incorporate to better aide you in your role-playing endeavors.

I hope to hear what you all have to suggest and we'll be sure to continue with the goal of building you the best SAO roleplay site on the internet.

-Erron

Well, I seemed to have joined just as the transition was starting. So from a newbie perspective, the only real complaint was that the links in the guides were redirected to the same page. I understand due to the new software changes, that some of the older dice methods were no longer applicable and the perma roller was the only dice rolled now used, while the guides stated ones that were already imbedded into the posts? I think I noticed this once or twice before the new layout was locked in, but only briefly. 

Everything else seems to be in order. I have not seen any weird glitches besides my own internet being a spaz every now and then. As far as suggestions go, I think the only thing I can think of is probably a more detailed explanation on how the role player works out. I understand Mari is the one who is working on that and she has her IRL issues to deal with, but for a newbie just getting into this and the 'game' I would suggest having someone help write the material in the mean time and finish the other sections of the Guide. I think I know how to do everything that relates to the RP now, dice rolls, combat, loot and ect, but it might be harder for some people just to starting out.

Other than that. I think the transition is going smoothly. No real complaints besides an unfinished game guide. 

There definitely is some information left out of the guides, or things that are just generally unclear that could definitely do with clarifying. I notice a lot of simple questions like "Do critical hits negate mitigation?" getting answered with "I'll have to ask staff", and I feel like that should be knowledge that's readily available.

In terms of features, it'd be really nice if the source text editor was made available to players. Editing large posts is really slow and delayed, and from what I've been told, the source editor fixes that. Also it'd be nice because I keep getting into fights with spoiler tags and losing horribly.