[PP-F2] Beating the bae

BAM THWACK CLUNK!! Thorrissia ploughed Volundraesia into the side of the bark again and again, obliterating many innocent chunks of wood from the unsuspecting tree. Her player to player combat was seriously lacking any sort of skill level whatsoever, and it was starting to frustrate the girl that there was literally nobody for her to train with. And so, as a substitute to a person, the naive brunette had wondered out of the safety of Urbus city and began to pulverise the local flora. The innocent tree could do only so much to let her vent her frustrations and eventually Thorry let her weapon clatter to the floor with a miserable sigh. She slid down the side of the ruined and probably unstable tree, and it was there she stayed: hugging her knees to her chest and sulking like a small child instead of a nearly full grown sixteen year old girl. Thorrissia stayed like this for around ten minutes, feeling exceptionally sorry for herself before an idea lit up her face. The girl quickly scampered back to her feet as the lightbulb took hold, and hurriedly summoned up her private messaging box.

<< Hey Goldy, I really need somebody to help me out with PvP combat, and I can think of nobody I want to stick a sword in more at the moment. Fancy helping me out? I'm right outside Urbus on the fringe of the woodland, you can see me from the gate. Please come!

<3 T >> 

She could think of no one else to stick her sword in... Golden thought with a sigh. What did I do this time. Golden wondered. Oh well... I guess I'll go anyway. Golden wasn't really into combat... thus proved by the lack of stats he has and his inaccurate attacks. Even when he does go into combat... he prefers to be a tank, taking hits rather than dealing damage. Thorrissia was completely different. Golden traveled from his shop to floor 2 and eventually where Thorrissia was. Ya know... she could win this. Golden decided as he waved. "I'm ready... Shall we start immediately?" Golden asked before closing in on her and sending her a duel invite. It was a half health duel... whoever reaches below half of their health loses to prevent any deaths.

// For the purpose of knowing how to react to rolls, Stats: 

DMG: 7

EVA: 1

HP: 46

No potions/crystals/anything useful whatsoever... 

// Btw, Golden I'm not entirely sure how much damage I take/give on this. I'll probably get it wrong, so can you adjust our HP's accordingly? I don't know what I'm doing with my life

ID: 26877

BD: 9 [+1 DMG]

Thorrissia couldn't help but get a stupid goofy grin whenever her boyfriend showed up, it was sort of inevitable. She loved nothing more than spending time with him: except beating him to a pulp! "Yeah sure ok!" She shrugged, feeling extremely smug for some reason. Not because she thought this was a battle she could win: Golden's equipment was much better than her own at the moment. She was still waiting on getting her armour. Maybe because she was going to get to actually battle him for once. "Remember to go at your full capacity ok? I'll try not to rip you up too badly!" The brunette snickered with a deliberately over confident smile before launching herself sword raised at her boyfriend. Despite the fact that any blows wouldn't hurt, Thorry still felt herself holding back a little and instead of aiming for his face, went for his torso instead, connecting Volundreasia with Golden's armour. 

Thorrissia [??/44]

Golden [??/57] 

[That's 3 DMG. My stats and enhancements are in my signature. But I have 7 DMG and 5 MIT.]

ID: 26879
BD: 2 (0 DMG)
CD: 10 (+1 HP)

Golden smirked. He had been hit but it only dealt a tiny bit of damage. After a sigh, he decided that he would play around with Thorrissia a bit before actually trying so he charged at the girl and with the stroke of his sword, he hit thin air about a mile from Thorrissia. "Darn it! Why are you so evasive?" Golden asked with a teasing tone. "I was sure I was gonna hit you there." Golden sighed before turning back to retreat and defend against Thorrissia's next attack which would hopefully be unable to harm him. Golden smiled, she had gotten stronger from when he'd last seen her.

Thorrissia (46/46)
Golden (55/57) +1 [Battle Healing] [Heavy Momentum]

// Remember you have to score a 7 to hit me :p hehehehehe. What about thorns though? Does that only apply to mobs or?

ID: 26880

BD: 9 [+1 DMG]

As Golden's sword slashed through the air, Thorrissia noticed the blur from the corner of her eye and ducked with exceptional speed, moving much like a wraith out of the way and coming up unexpectedly behind the dark haired boy, easily connecting her weapon against him once again. "Just imagine if you weren't wearing your armour at the moment. That might put things in a little perspective for you." She grinned, feeling pretty proud herself that she was at least showing some talent in being able to evade attacks. If he managed to land a hit on her, Golden could rather easily win the fight as unlike himself she wasn't wearing any armour. 

Thorrissia [46/46]

Golden [52/57] 

ID: 26889
BD: 3-1=2 (0 DMG) (Da fuq?)

Golden smirked when he's been hit again before shrugging tauntingly. "Quite lucky you." Golden said with a smile before charging at Thorrissia carelessly. He didn't think that Thorrissia would be able to deal too much damage before he strike a big one on her. Until he could find the opportunity to do so.. he must continue to block hits and evade them so that he would take minimal damage until he would deal great damage to Thorrissia seeing that she has no armor visible at the moment. Golden sighed when his strike missed the target. Eh... I was too deep in thought to concentrate I guess. Golden thought as he retreated to hopefully prevent Thorrissia from dealing much more damage.

[Yes thorn affects you as well on a roll of 6-8]

Thorrissia (46/46)
Golden (52/57) [Heavy Momentum]

ID: 26896

BD: 4 [boooooo]

Thorrissia was on a roll! Whenever Golden tried to strike at her, she just dodged nimbly out of the way like a graceful doe, proving that her skill was in fact dodging. Once she managed to invest in Acrobatics and Precision, Thorry figured she'd be more of a force to be reckoned with. "Luck likes me best. I'm luck's favourite." The brunette responded with a slight grin, shuffling around him once again. This time however, Golden was too fast for her. "Well well, it appears the self proclaimed tank has managed to pick up some speed for a change." She laughed deviously, moving into a position to strike once more. 

Thorrissia [46/46]

Golden [52/57]

Edited by Thorrissia

ID: 26900
BD: 9 (9 DMG)

"I feel fat." Golden said simply with a laugh before charging up at the opponent. When he went up close, he faked to the left before faking back to the right and striking his rapier against Thorrissia's chest. Maybe I went overboard there. Golden thought as Thorrissia took the damage. Hehe. Golden thought as he scratched his head, not believing that he'd just inflicted so much damage to Thorrissia. "Sorry 'bout that... but not so lucky this time eh?" Golden smiled. I'm gonna get a whipping for this. Golden predicted, sure that he was going to take some massive damage soon.

Thorrissia [37/46] -9
Golden [52/57]

ID: 26986

BD: 5

"Humph. Not bad." Thorrissia shrugged as Golden actually started to pick up a little speed. But her impressed expression turned into an extremely irritated one at the statement Not so lucky this time. "That wasn't luck and you know it!" The brunette complained, grumping furiously at him. "If our armour was evenly matched we'd be equal in ability and I'd kick your ass from here to hell!" She growled, attempting to stab him, but failing. Her frustration was stopping her from preforming as well now. Sometimes he can be so infuriating! 

Thorrissia [37/46]

Golden [52/57]

Edited by Thorrissia

ID: 26988

"If our armor was evenly matched... you'd be the same level as me." Golden said, regretting his decision to say such a thing. He held his rapier by his side as he slowly pushed toward Thorrissia, hoping that he could get one more good hit off. However, his hopes were destroyed when he managed to miss Thorrissia by a distance. Evasive. He thought as he retreated with his shield up, prepared to use his thorns if it proved to be necessary. Golden sighed... this had been the most exciting PvP battle he'd experienced in quite a while now and he was going to end it quick and fast.

Thorrissia [37/46]
Golden [52/57] [Heavy Momentum]

ID: 26989

BD: 3 [UGH]

"Humph. Too right I would be. I've ordered a couple of things from Hasai and Lessa so hopefully they'll come through." Thorrissia explained, once again dodging the tip of Golden's rapier by ducking speedily out of the way and appearing randomly to the side of him. "Over here!" She grinned teasingly, attempting to jab him in the legs with Volundraesia, but unfortunately it seemed his footwork was a little more up to scratch and Golden once again managed to move out of the way. "How about we go head to head without any items after this apart from our weapons? I'd like to see how I fare against you in an even fight.

Thorrissia [37/46]

Golden [52/57]

Edited by Thorrissia

ID: 26993
BD: 6-1+1=6 (8 DMG)

Golden smirked. "I'd barely call that a fair fight." He said before starting to explain it. "You have invested in evasion and my entire build is pretty much based around my armor." After doing so, Golden used his <<Concentration>> Skill which allows him to hit his target easier for a period of one attack. His smile shone as his environment grew blurry and all he could truly see was Thorrissia. Time appeared to have slowed down as Golden strikes her in the chest with his rapier. "Evasion doesn't work against <<Concentration>> Girl." Golden said after his attack in quite a teasing tone.

Thorrissia [29/46] -8
Golden [52/57] [Concentration]

ID: 27377

BD: 3

Thorrissia frowned in confusion when Golden said she'd invested in invasion. "No I haven't. My cloak has an enhancement, so our skills will be evenly matched. Until I actually invest in evasion and then you're screwed." The brunette explained, her focus lost in trying to talk to him. Once again Golden managed to get a hit on her. How frustrating! Thorry grimaced in irritation and attempted to swat at him with Volundraesia, only to fall short of the mark. "Would it be too much to ask for you to stand still for a couple of seconds?

Edited by Thorrissia

ID: 27344

"Eh. Sure... I'll go a bit easier on you." Golden said with a casual smile on his face, amused at the anger coming from his girlfriend. "Sorry if I hurt your pride." Golden said, not sure whether he truly meant what he said. With a sigh, Golden had his rapier by his side but did not move but instead, he stood still, willing to take a hit from Thorrissia the next attack. Well... someone's gotta get hit right? Golden thought as he closed his eyes with his arms extended by the side of his body, allowing Thorrissia to have a clean shot on him. I swear if she misses this. He thought with a smirk. "Well... here's your chance to hit a non-moving Golden isn't it." He said.

Thorrissia [29/46]

ID: 27490

BD: 1 

"I don't want you to go easier on me or anything! I can handle myself just fine." Thorry snapped irritably, feeling rather insulted that he actually felt the need to slow down for her. In an evenly matched battle I could whoop your ass big time!! She thought darkly, marching with newfound purpose to slaughter the now immobile Golden for being so annoying! Just as the brunette was about to plough Volundraesia through his side, a giant bird exploded down in a flurry of feathers from a nearby tree, getting completely in her face. Naturally her shot at him didn't exactly follow through. "Curse you you damn bird!!!! I'M GUNNA FIND WHERE YOU LIVE AND F******G KILL YOU, YOU PIECE OF S***!!!!" Needless to say, Thorry wasn't happy.

Thorrissia [29/46]

Edited by Thorrissia

ID: 27496
BD: 8-1=7 (8 DMG)

Golden sighed, sensing that Thorrissia was getting quite frustrated at her failure to deal damage to him. Well... I guess I'll end it then. Golden thought with a frown. He hated it when Thorrissia gets frustrated, and knowing that she'd done so... Golden didn't want to fight any more. However, giving up would probably not be a great choice considering Thorrissia's fighting personality. With a charge, Golden decided that he will end it with this attack. His rapier by his right side, clutched tightly with his non-sweaty, sturdy hand, prepared to strike down on Thorrissia to bring down her health and thus, ending the battle in his favor. With a yelp, Golden jumped up as he approached her and at the last moment, Golden brought down his sword onto Thorrissia, ending the battle with him declared victor.

Thorrissia [21/46] -8

Thorrissia was not a happy bunny. She'd hoped that battling against Golden might help her not only wreck out some anger, but also help her PvP abilities. Clearly neither of these two things had been helped by this scenario, especially as she seriously hated loosing anything. Feeling rather downtrodden at her rather miserable failure, the young girl slumped down rather sulkily against the side of the tree she'd been attacking earlier. Unfortunately it appeared that her violent assault on the local flora was only to bring more bad luck, as the tree let out a large groan before collapsing not centimetres from its attacker and scaring her out of her wits. 

// Somebody is a sore looser XD 

Golden smirked as Thorrissia managed to knock over a tree in frustration as she sat down near it. Golden, not sure of what to do, decided that she'll go comfort her. He walked over to the frustrated girl before sitting down next to her on the broken tree. "See... you're not weak. You can knock over a tree. I doubt I could ever do that." Golden said, not sure of whether he made the right choice of trying to calm Thorrissia down. Girls can be so complicated sometimes. He thought with a small sigh before pulling out some sandwiches he packed from that morning and sharing one with Thorrissia. Don't be mad. He thought.

Thorrissia really didn't want Golden's pity at her incompetence right now. She just felt seriously stupid, but she didn't want to yell at him because that wouldn't really be fair considering he'd done nothing wrong. Since Thorry figured she'd just end up getting grouchy if she spoke, the girl simply accepted the sandwich in silence and began to nom disappointedly upon the corner. "Fanku." She mumbled mournfully through the mouthful of bread, feeling rather unhappy with herself. I really need to invest in a decent set of armour so I won't be canon fodder in every battle I fight. 

Golden sat there watching the sky as he started chewing down on the sandwich he made himself and enjoyed the taste. He hoped that Thorrissia was enjoying the fresh sandwich as much as he was. The battle had been quite fun but the mood had kind of been brought down from Thorrissia's anger and frustration... not to mention the fact that a tree had just been broken down as well. With a sigh, Golden lay down on the floor, staring at the sunless sky, enjoying the quiet moment while holding his half-finished sandwich. She'll get better quite soon. He thought, remembering what he was like when he was the same level as she.