[F6] Bad Reaction [PKer Accessible]

flontpng.aspx?text=Bad&size=84&maxWidth=            flontpng.aspx?text=Reaction&size=78&maxW

flontpng.aspx?text=For%20all%20your%20ch      flontpng.aspx?text=requirements&size=32&

the_alchemist_laboratory_by_kashuse-d85d

As you venture outside the comforting safety of the Amazon city to journey on some adventure, you come across a strange decrepit looking building outside of the safe zone, the lower half made of metal and the roof from clear translucent glass that reflects the strong jungle sunlight. A variety of unusual and exotic flora cover the building, catching your intrigue. What could this place be? It looks so very much out of place out here. Naturally your curiosity drives you towards the small round and almost hobbit like metal door to have a little peek inside.

As you enter the large spacious shop, the first thing that comes to your attention is the mess. A wide variety of extremely bizarre plants crawl up the sides of the crumbling walls and glass paned ceilings, as well as the railings on the second floor landing. A bunch of weird and wonderful contraptions litter both the unkept floors and the dusty desks: odd and probably damaged pieces of machinery, broken test tubes and beakers, crusting cauldrons and discarded ladles. But despite the bombsite of a workspace, you feel like you’ve just wondered into a fantasy story, and its mesmerising enough that you’d like to explore.  

No sooner do you decide to take a look around, a surplus of furious swearing and crashing and banging from the upstairs makes you hesitate, wondering if it would be a better idea to count your luck and leave. If that didn’t do it, the test tube being thrown over the railings and shattering into a thousand pieces right next to your foot, spilling its contents everywhere, certainly puts you off.

Just as you are about to turn around and get the hell out while you can, a rather brash and impatient sounding female voice interrupts your escape attempt. “Look, are you going to buy something or what? I really don’t have moments to flitter away on time wasters.” 

Edited by Thorrissia

flontpng.aspx?text=Shop%20Stats%3A&size=

Level:: Professional Alchemist 

[53/80 ExP // 4 Crafts per day]

[Mat Number// 6  Mats - need to restock] 

[Total Col Earned // 500]

Craft Dice Chart

Spoiler

[1] = Critical failure [Lose materials] [1 ExP]
[2-3] = Fail [Lose materials] [1 ExP]

[4-5] = Bad item [Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result] [1 ExP]
[6-8] = Good item  [2 ExP]
[9-10] = Uncommon item [1 enhancement ] [3 ExP]
[11] = Rare item [2 enhancements] [5 Exp]
[12] = Perfect item [3 enhancements] [8 ExP]

Complete Price List

Spoiler

Good Item [250 Col // 1 Mats]

Uncommon Item [400 Col // 2 Mats]

Rare Item [600 Col // 3 Mats]

Perfect Item [800 Col // 4 Mats]

Good Item [188 Col]

Uncommon Item [300 Col]

Rare Item [450 Col]

Perfect Item [600 Col]

Edited by Thorrissia

flontpng.aspx?text=Good%20Items&size=48&

Whilst basically useless in battles, Thorrissia cooks up some exceptionally unusual potions to help... soothe the nerves.

Spoiler

Moonshine [2 in stock]

A pale blue potion with a strangely intoxicating smell. Makes the user exceptionally happy and giddy for the duration of the thread. [Side effects include dizziness and possible memory loss of the period of use.] Warning: Addictive substance

Bubbleshock [2 in stock]

A thick orange potion that tastes somewhat like apple juice when consumed. Renders the user excessively hyper for 22 posts. [Can cause tiredness after the effects wear off]

flontpng.aspx?text=Uncommon%20Items&size flontpng.aspx?text=s&size=48&maxWidth=54

All varieties of potions with an enhancement slot of one

Spoiler

Healing Potion 

Heals the drinker 10 HP - Takes one post in battle in order to use 

flontpng.aspx?text=Rare%20Items&size=48&

All varieties of potions with an enhancement slot of two

Spoiler

Healing Potion [1 in stock]

A small vile of faintly glowing green liquid that tastes as bad as it smells. Heals the user for 10 HP [Takes one turn in battle to use]

flontpng.aspx?text=Perfect%20Items&size=

All varieties of potions with an enhancement slot of three

Spoiler

Nothing in Stock

flontpng.aspx?text=All%20Crystals&size=4

Crystals of all varieties

Spoiler

Healing Crystal [1 in stock][rare]

A crystal that takes no turns to use and glows pale green. Restores 10HP to the user

Spoiler

Antidote Crystal [1 in stock][rare]

Heals the user of two ailments, takes no turn to use and glows bright blue.

Edited by Thorrissia

ID: 26891

CD: 5 [Bad Item] 

LD: 10 [unsalvageable]

Thorrissia had officially moved out of Golden's shop and into her own now, nestled away in a not particularly good location to bring in customers, but still, there was no reason why she couldn't actually try out making some stuff. The brunette lit a fire underneath her cauldron and began to get busy, trying her best not to explode anything on this occasion. Unfortunately the potion began to steam and a very bad smell like rotten eggs began to emerge from it. "Ugh! Yuck!Thorry growled in disgust, quickly dumping the disaster out of the window. A few unlucky plants turned to ash under its touch. Well that went well.

Edited by Thorrissia

ID: 26893

CD: 8

Well, there was no point in giving up at the first hurdle so Thorrissia got to work in scrubbing out her cauldron and began to start again. This time she was a little more careful with the amount of heat she was using, and soon enough to her great delight the potion began to simmer, but not stink. In fact, a rather pleasant aroma began to rise from the surface. Awesome! The brunette grinned with an almost mad scientist like grin as she transferred the potion into a vile. It was a sky blue colour and smelled somewhat intoxicating. That's going straight on the shelves.

Edited by Thorrissia

Golden walked into his girlfriend's newly opened shop when he saw the item Moonshine and started bursting out with laughter. I should've been an alchemist. Golden thought as he looked around the messy shop. Suddenly, he heard some cursing from upstairs. Uh-oh.... sounds like someone's mad. Golden thought as some potions burst next to him. What the heck is she doing? Golden wondered. "Eh. Hi?" Golden said. "I think you'll make quite a bit of col making these... uh... items." Golden said with a grin when he saw Thorrissia. "I guess I'll take your moonshine then."

-250 Col
+1 Moonshine 
A pale blue potion with a strangely intoxicating smell. Makes the user exceptionally happy and giddy for the duration of the thread. [Side effects include dizziness and possible memory loss of the period of use.] Warning: Addictive substance

Thorrissia was very pleased to see that her very first customer was in fact Golden! The brunette scrambled hastily down the stairs, feeling exceptionally pleased with herself and went up to greet her beloved with a very satisfied smile, which quickly turned into a devious one when Golden mentioned her 'items' "Yep! That's the idea. See, I'm going to be so rich and it'll be great! We could buy out the whole game. You can test run my happiness potion it's never been tried before." She explained very cheerily as if the fact her boyfriend had just bought an untested and possibly lethal substance had gone completely over her head, which it had. "Thanks for your business." Thorry winked. 

ID: 26930

CD: 2 [boo]

Seeing as her latest concoction had proven to be such a success, Thorrissia went straight back to work in trying to recreate it. However it proved her moment of mastery had been a bit of a fluke, as for the second time in her career the contents of the young alchemist's cauldron exploded, covering her rather surprised expression in soot. 

ID: 26932

CD: 8

Seeing as she had one last final attempt creating the potion for the day, the brunette recollected her thoughts and set to work again, smearing off the majority of the soot from her cheeks. This time, the liquid in her cauldron began to bubble a pale shade of blue, bringing a devious grin to her lips. Yes! It had been successful! She'd managed to successfully recreate moonshine! 

Edited by Thorrissia

ID: 27027

CD: 9

Well, it seemed like it was time for Thorrissia to experiment a little more. She'd already created moonshine, so time to try something new! The aspiring alchemist dumped a material into her cauldron and cranked up the heat, feeling rather exciting as a bubbling orange liquid began to simmer there. She'd successfully created a brand new potion! Bubbleshock, that's what she'd name it.

ID: 27029

CD: 1

Seeing as there was now a brand new item to bless the shelved, it was time to try and replicate it. Unfortunately when Thorrissia left the cauldron to bubble whilst stocking the new item on the shelves... there was a large explosion from upstairs signalling the end of the new concoction... 

Edited by Thorrissia

Xion walked into the shop and the smell of chemicals and moonshine hit him instantly. "Thorry I'm here for the drugs!" he shouted, wondering where the girl was as he looked around the shop. It looked like something out of Howl's moving castle with conical flasks containing strange liquids strewn around the place. "This feels like a drug den...and Howl's Moving castle...and Breaking bad...is Thorry just going for every single movie ever?" 

As Thorrissia went to clean away the total mess she'd made with yet another alchemical bomb gone bad, the girl was distracted by a voice. Xion. She realised, rushing out of the brewing parlour of upstairs to find him making a running commentary on her shop. "Breaking Bad was a TV series Xion." She corrected cheerily, half hopping half walking down the metal stair case and landing with a bump right in front of the blonde haired boy. "What can I help you with?

"Hmmm, I don't know about alcohol, you'd have to go to a chef to get hold of something like that I think." She replied thoughtfully, thinking of any replacement supplements she might have in her possession. "I've got some moonshine in stock, it basically does the same thing and tastes way less disgusting. Whattya think?" Thorry grinned, showing Xion a small vile containing a delightful sky blue elixir. "Want to try it out?

Xion nodded as he took the glass and sipped it a little. "I could get used to this, I'm a lightweight so any actual alcohol kills me" he said, with a huge smile on his face. "Now how many of Golden's drinks have you spiked with this?" he asked before chuckling a little as he teased her.

"Well if you test it you gotta buy it." Thorry frowned as Xion poured a drop of the liquid onto his tongue. "None yet. He's already bought some so he can spike his own." The brunette snickered deviously, quite glad this little creation seemed to be picking up popularity. I'm gunna be rich I'm gunna be rich. The girl grinned, feeling rather pleased with herself. 

"That's going to be a grand total of 250 Col sir. Enjoy your non alcoholic beverage." Thorrissia grinned deviously, feeling pretty proud of the sales she was making here. "I'm going to bribe our way out of this game. I'll offer Kayaba so much Col he'll be like yeah lets terminate this rubbish." The brunette shrugged, leaning up against one of her work desks. 

Xion laughed at the kayaba comment " well seeing as you're making 250 a piece that's not a bad idea, although I made about 6 times that in one sale" he said with a grin on his face as He paid for the moonshine. " I'll have to save this for a special occasion...an moonshine, the classiest of drinks" he said

-250 col

+ moonshine 

ID: 27171

CD: 6

LD: 19 - materials salvaged 

And so, time to get back to work at brewing up some completely wicked potions. Thorrissia grabbed hold of a couple of materials and dumped one of them into the cauldron and began brewing but something was clearly going wrong. The potion was starting to emit a nasty smell so before it blew sky high the brunette turned of the bunsen and put the material away. 

ID: 27174

CD: 1

Thorrissia hadn't given up hope for the day though. With her remaining mat Thorrissia cranked up the heat of her flames and started to brew, but it seemed that an explosion was destined to happen to day. The infuriated alchemist dumped the soot over the balcony and onto the floor below.

Edited by Thorrissia

ID: 27255

CD: 3

ID: 27254

CD: 2

Today was not a good day for crafting. Twice Thorrissia attempted to concoct something wonderful in her cauldron but twice it ended up in an exceptionally large explosion, making her extremely displeased with how things turned out. I really need to get better at this.

Edited by Thorrissia