[F6] Bad Reaction [PKer Accessible]

ID: 27347

CD: 6

LD: 20 [item salvaged] 

ID: 27348

CD: 1

Once again it seemed that the young alchemist was destined to fail! Thorrissia's first creation started to smell completely rancid, so she ended up having to turn off the bunsen and save her material before it exploded again, and the next attempt to make a potion really did end in her blowing the place sky high. I really need to get Golden to give me a good meal before I attempt to make anything. I can't focus when I'm hungry.

Edited by Thorrissia

ID: 27442

CD: 4

ID: 27443

CD: 11

Thorrissia set out again to attempt to make some decent potions. Much to her disappointment her first attempt went rather badly and all she succeeded doing was making the place stink like rotten eggs. Her next potion however, was a bit of a surprise. To the young girl's great delight, her cauldron began to bubble and boil and she managed to rather successfully create a rare healing potion. Wahoo! Best of mine yet.

Thorrissia set to work once

Edited by Thorrissia

ID: 27542

CD: 2

ID: 27543

CD: 8

ID: 27544

CD: 7

Thorrissia began to start brewing her potions for the day, the first one terribly gone wrong and the other two becoming a brew of Moonshine and a draught of Bubbleshock. "Brilliant! I'm starting to get so much better at this!" The girl exclaimed excitedly. 

Edited by Thorrissia

ID: 27787

CD: 11 [rare item]

ID: 27788

CD: 9 [good item]

ID: 27789

CD: 11 [rare item]

As Thorrissia set about doing her days crafting she found herself to be having a very good day of it. She'd finally gotten the hang of her job it seemed! First of all, Thorry managed to successfully create an HP recovery crystal! The first crystal she'd ever managed to actually make, followed by a wonderful brew of one of her personal favourites (moonshine), and then an antidote crystal. 

Edited by Thorrissia
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

ID: 56754

CD: 9

Thorrissia's work space was covered in cobwebs. She hadn't made anything in an absolute age, and she had a nagging suspicion that her alchemy skills might be a tad rusty. The young brunette brought out her battered cauldron and bashed it onto a cluttered desk, firing up her slightly unreliable bunson burner and chucking in her materials. Soon a brew was sizzling, surprisingly without exploding, upon the wooden bench. To her greatest surprise, she actually managed to brew a successful health potion! 

Edited by Thorrissia