[R.6-F15] Amorous Armors and Armaments

Jevi would let out a long sigh as she let her head drop. Of course nothing she had crafted had met the requirements of Nymoria's equipment. "Why does this always happen.." she groaned, before tossing the crafted items into her reject box and summoning another handful of materials. "Maybe if I just focus on either the armor or the weapon, then maybe.. just maybe." 

Well, that didn't really work either. If only she was actually responsible about her crafts. "Maybe I should go get some potions and shit to help me out with this.. since I'm going to have to get out and get more materials at this rate." 

T3 Weapon Attempt: 

ID 222803 | CD 9 (+1) 10 Rare
ID 222804 | CD 2 (+1) 3 Salvage LD 16 Keep Materials
ID 222805 | CD 3 (+1)  4 Salvage LD 14 Keep Materials
ID 222806 | CD 3 (+1) 4 Salvage LD 1
ID 222807 | CD 6 (+1)  7 Uncommon
ID 222808 | CD 8 (+1) 8 Uncommon
ID 222809 | CD 6 (+1) 7 Uncommon

-5 Mats
+ 34 EXP

Edited by Jevi
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe a good night's rest was all she needed. She carried herself from her bedroom that overlooked the mountainside from a large window carved out of the stone surface. Crossing the distance to her workshop on the bottom most part of her home, she would remove the black, longsleeved sweater she had slept in, leaving her in her baggy, gray pants and a wrap around her chest. 

It took awhile.. most of her crafting attempts for the day. Still pumping out creations, just not of the quality she needed. Why did they even have Rare and Uncommon items anyway? There was nothing stopping players from jumping right to a Perfect weapon.. many veterans were practically giving them out for free. Either way, Nymoria's weapon and armor were complete. She composed a simple message to the girl, letting her know she could pick them up soon.
@Nymoria

T3 Weapon Attempt: 

ID 222862 | CD 7 (+1) 8 Uncommon
ID 222863 | CD 8 (+1) 9 Uncommon
ID 222864 | CD 9 (+1)  10 Rare
ID 222865 | CD 8 (+1) 9 Uncommon
ID 222866 | CD 12 (+1)  12 Perfect 

Name: Silence
Profession: Blacksmith
Roll ID:  222866     
Roll Result: 11(+1)
Item Type: Sabre
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect     
Enhancements: Bleed I | Keen II
Post Link:
Description: A basic amateur's sabre, similar in design to a thin hand and a half sword. Contains a pink wrap along the handle.

T3 Armor Attempt: 

ID 222867 | CD 1 (+1) 2 Fail
ID 222868 | CD 11 (+1) 12 Perfect

Name: Suppression
Profession: Blacksmith
Roll ID: 222868    
Roll Result: 12(+1)
Item Type: Light Armour
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Mitigation I | Recovery II
Post Link:
Description: A basic amateur's chestplate. The metal of this particular piece contains a soft pink hue along the steel's edges.

Edited by Jevi

She received the message not too long after she'd placed the order, and she happily bounded to the shop from the floor's teleporter. She'd been in a good mood lately, but as she entered the shop and found the pieces prepared and ready to go, her smile brightened immensely. A small glimmer in her eyes, she gave a collection of signs towards the shopkeeper after bowing deeply, her excitement beyond words. These pieces are masterful! I cannot believe the workmanship and dedication that went into each of them. I shall honour and cherish them, even when they become nothing more than memories of this moment. They shall always carry a place in my heart, if not at my side. Thank you.

Picking Up
Name: Silence
Profession: Blacksmith
Roll ID:  222866     
Roll Result: 11(+1)
Item Type: Sabre
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect     
Enhancements: Bleed I | Keen II
Post Link:
Description: A basic amateur's sabre, similar in design to a thin hand and a half sword. Contains a pink wrap along the handle.

Name: Suppression
Profession: Blacksmith
Roll ID: 222868    
Roll Result: 12(+1)
Item Type: Light Armour
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Mitigation I | Recovery II
Post Link:
Description: A basic amateur's chestplate. The metal of this particular piece contains a soft pink hue along the steel's edges.

Edited by Nymoria