I have a few questions about blacksmithing

Hi I have a few questions on blacksmithing, and would like some help answering them. My first question is how many materials are needed to craft a weapon. My second question is do you make the weapon in the shop thread or do you use a separate thread for it. My third question is how much inventory space do these materials take up. Thanks for reading my question.

One material is used per crafting attempt, unless you manage a LD roll of 15+ on bad items, which are CD rolls depending on your rank. (A bad roll for a rank 1 blacksmith would be 5-7). At that point, you would be refunded a material, but only on salvaged bad items. Every other item regardless of your LD roll will cost one material.

You roll for the weapon using the shop thread, and you also roleplay crafting it there. Depending on your success for the day, you submit any crafted items above good (so uncommon, rare, and perfect items only) in the Evaluations board. Just take a look at how other people do it, and be sure to only make one thread in the Evaluations board to post in.

Inventory space only matters when it comes to battle ready items. As for how many items your character can actually possess, there is no limit. You can usually only have 5 battle ready items(healing crystals, potions, alternate weapons or armour you can switch out, etc), not counting worn equipment which is permanently capped at 3.

Edited by Takao