[PP-F2] Smashing <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> (Hirru and Golden) (COMPLETE)

ID: 27777
LD: 13+1=14

Golden put his hands in his face when Grave managed to get his hand stuck. What a moron. He thought. I'll just continue to barge into the rock then. He decided and started charging towards the rock. He avoided Grave, who was still trying to tug free, to hit the rock with his shoulders only to feel pain in his body but nothing dealt to the rock. This annoying piece of matter. He thought as he retreated. We need a better plan. He decided before looking around for any resources that could help him break the rock. However, with his own eyes, he was unable to seek out materials that can help with the task. Golden sighed in disappointment.

MAT: 2

Smashing Post

So, Hirru asks for help in separating the rock so I could get my hand out.  Great guy.  The other player body slammed the rock again.  Not such a great guy.  I sighed in boredom as I watched the two struggle.  However, my head perked up when I had the best idea I ever had.

"Hey, Rocky, what do sea monsters eat for dinner?" I asked the boulder, and I could hear the other two sighing agony before they even did.  Sure, it was bad, like really bad, but I knew it'd work, "Fish and ships!"

As I had expected, the parts of the rock where my hand was stuck snapped off and dropped to the ground before transferring to my inventory.  I stumbled backwards and landed flat on my rear, and I looked up at the other two; they didn't look pleased.

"Come on guys, even the rock cracked up!" I said, letting the pun sink in.  My God, that was terrible.

---

ID: 27853

LD: 20 = +1 Unbreakable Shard (Mat)

Hirru stared at the joker of a swordsman as he broke himself out of the crack, while making crackpot jokes along the way.  Not that Hirru wasn't doing it too, he was just in the moment.  Nothing would change this man, would it?!  Not even a Grizzly thrown at him would have helped the matter.  Noting that more bad puns were coming, he sighed deeply.

"Your brittle jokes are going to get you stoned.."

Hirru growled before picking up where he left off, and tried to separate more of the rock into pieces.  Trying with all of his might, he couldn't release anything from the rock, again.

"Alright, I'm about to grab that Grizzly and throw it at the boulder.."

[ID: 27970][LD: 8] Nothing

Edited by Hirru

[This is 24th post... Grave... End this in your next post plz.]

ID: 27977
LD: 12

Golden frowned. He hasn't predicted the breaking of this boulder to take such a long time to complete. With a sigh, he wiped off some dust that had found its way on Golden's shoulder before taking a stance that will let him charge rapidly with power. As he charged, Golden smiled, knowing that he destroy the boulder with this tackle... however, as he made contact, he was sent backwards from the collision as the power of the boulder was too much for him to handle. Argh. He thought as he fell to the ground with a Thud and felt pain on his right shoulder, the shoulder that he charged with. He didn't think this method would work much further than to this point so he looked at the two others before saying, "Alright... peeps. We need a better idea than to try and punch the boulder.... any ideas?" He asked with a smile.

MAT: 2

I chuckled at Hirru's own shameless pun.  Way to go, Grave, you're going to get everyone killed with puns.  When he said he was about to go grab a grizzly and throw it at a boulder, I couldn't help but smirk.  I decided I may as well follow through with the boy's plan.  Before the other player could finish his sentence, I had already rushed off into the same forest...

And came back with a bloody Bear cub. I called out to Hirru, "Beat you to it, bud!" and I trundled up to the boulder and stood around ten meters from it.  I placed my left foot forward and pushed forwards, sending the cub barrelling at the giant rock, and a sudden thought shot through my mind; crap, Mack's gonna kill me if I tell him about this.  I watched as the brown mass split the boulder in half, and the two semi-spheres crashed to the earth, revealing a dark cave behind.

I almost jumped for joy when I saw the quest completion pop up above my head, and the pop-up tab I received showed the skill I received; <<Martial Arts>>.  I strolled up to Hirru and put my hand out to him with a massive grin.

---

ID: 28285

LD: 19 = +1 Unbreakable Shard (Mat) AND QUEST SUCCESS

Edited by Grave

((I'll end it))

Hirru could not believe what he just saw.  The bear cub, that Grave found, cleaved through the rock faster than they could.  He was even more surprised that Grave got the skill anyway.  Shrugging, cause he was here for the dungeon anyway.  As Grave came over to him, and they both shook hands.  Hirru turned to the other one, but he would have disappeared into the dungeon.

"You know... I never got his name.  Oh well."

Hirru opened his menu to give Grave his contact info.

"Keep in touch, okay?  Or else, I'll have to save you from a real stoning."

Hirru went into the dungeon to get this over with.

Completed

Summary

Grave: 133 Col + 2 Sp + 3 Mats collected + Extra Skill <<Martial Arts>> Rank 0

Hirru: 133 Col + 2 Sp + 1 Mat collected

Golden: 133 Col + 2 Sp + 2 Mats collected

The Bear Cub (Nickname- Nigel): 1 Col + 1 Smashing!