SP-F6 <<Calming the Soul>> Complete

Before the reflection had a chance to respond, Abalasster shot back "no". He had now had enough of this reflection. Something had snapped inside Abalasster. "Why not Abalasster" the reflection responded. "Because all you speak is lies. Everything you had said is lies. You may have tricked me at first, but now, now I have had it with your trickery". Abalasster knew that this reflection of his, with eyes of red and a head with coal colored hair cold only be one thing. All the information it had and knew pointed to it being Abalasster's inner demon. "You aren't real" Abalasster shot back at the reflection. "You are me alright, but you are just my demon, all my doubts and fears shoved into one entity. Now, you have no purpose and have failed, because I now know what you are and your purpose. So be gone !...

The reflection had been bested. It had failed at breaking Abalasster. It put on a face of anger as it began to fade. But, before it faded, it uttered one last comment to Abalasster. "You have bested me this time, but I will continue to haunt you until you perish". After it had vanished, Abalasster was finally able to get up, he began to breathe heavily. He had finally been able to best his demons. He then felt as if something was behind him, and was closing in. He pulled out his rapier, and turned to see what this thing was. It was the blue man, who now had an expression of happiness across his face. "Didn't I kill you" Abalasster said, while sheathing his rapier. "My friend, every time I am bested, I end up coming back if the demon in the waterfall is slain or if the one who bested me is slain. However, I am forever on guard here. But, I must congratulate you on your triumph. You have completed the quest". Abalasster nodded, and continued out of the forest. He had just won a battle against his inner demons...

ClosedL

Rewards:

<<Meditation>> Skill. Meditation allows the user to lessen negative effects such as paralysis and poison, this skill also allows one to regain lost HP (1 HP to begin and increases by skill rank, the max rank being 5), the negative effect healing is activated by rolling 7+ while the HP heal effect activates alongside the negative effect one when rolling a natural 10+ on the Crafting Dice. Remember that Meditation requires you MEDITATE so it can take effect

2 Skill Points

400 Col for >20 posts