So... I've started a SP RP doing some monster killing as a level 1... And I have come to the realization that I couldn't find details anywhere in the tutorial on exactly how "leveling up" works.

- how much XP is given for defeating a monster?
- does fighting monsters even affect your level or is it just posts in a topic to level up and receive XP?
- does someone have a table for how much XP is required between each level?
- the posting level beneath your icon isn't your character's level... Is it?

There are many questions that were more or less glazed over in the tutorial from what I could find (I dunno, maybe I accidentally missed over it every time I've read through)
If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated! As I can see many other players are leveling up and seem to understand it quite well. As the links in the tutorials don't work (they just return you to the same page) I am not sure of many different things... (I assume the links don't work because the site was recently ported from and old format and it has corrupted the old links)

Yeah its not displayed on mobile at all, but I have seen it under my name. Thanks for that I really appreciate it! You've cleared this up so much for me! :)

Also, I love the signature you have where it has all your details and stuff on it... Did you use a web app to do that or?
(P.S Your character is like super duper awesome too. Such art. My goodness.)