Couple of questions

Where do I find the Roller that is supposedly in the post? Or is that gone and now everything is done with the Permaroller? I don't see any dice roller menu :/. 

Is there a template for the signatures I see that is free to use somewhere? Or do people just make there own?

Would anyone mind me joining in an rp with them?  

This is the link to the permadice roller. If you're using the "Kirito" theme, it won't show up, but it's displayed right under the reply box on the default theme.

I have a blank template of my signature, but it requires the use of a program that can edit it.

I'd be game to RP! I'm not in any open threads that aren't already rather far along though, so it'd be have to be a new one.

Paint wouldn't work since it doesn't support layers, and the template uses them fairly heavily. GIMP is free and can open the file, but you may have problems with editing text since layer formats are incompatible between the two programs.

Here's the link to the template, and here's the link to the SAO font.

It stands for Light Momentum.  It's an enhancement for light armor/ leather armor which allows a character to gain a +1 Battle Dice to their next roll, if they miss their current roll.  This continues until a successful hit is rolled, then the boost is lost until the next time that your character misses.  The enhancement can be stacked up to the amount of slots used for it.  Currently, you can only go up to +2 BD.

It's a fairly good enhancement to go with, if you have a speed/striker build in mind.