[PP-F5] GP For More HP! (Hirru) (The Traveler)[COMPLETE]

[ID28175][BD = 2][CD = 1]

Kalesh stared at Hirru with genuine concern for a moment before shaking his head hard from side to side, sighing in disbelief as he readied his sword again. At the very least he was happy he had brought backup, because he'd be dead right now otherwise with this turnout. Kalesh swung his blade towards the scorpion that was tormenting Hirru, gasping when it suddenly swung it's pincer and deflected the attack, making him stumble back as he tried to catch his balance again. "Sunnava!!" As if that wasn't bad enough, he noticed his HP go down a bit with a warning. "What do you mean the environment is dangerous?!"

[Hirru - 14/31][Hate - 3][Paralyzed 1 turn]
[Kalesh - 12/13]
[Hate - 2]

[Scorpion - 3/16][Target - Hirru]

Edited by Kalesh

((You don't know how much fun I'm having with this..))

[ID: 28180][BD = 1][CD = 7][LD = 11][MD = 4]

Hirru was getting upset at the fact that Mr. Fluffybottoms was getting all the cookies from the cookie jar, but would not share any with Mr. Penguin!  This angered Hirru as he wanted to have some too.  His anger built up until he was hot enough to melt the ice.  Standing on his own two feet, he wobbled for a second before getting his bearings.  At that moment, Hirru trying to be 'papped' by the snow creature using its mitten.  Rolling away from the mitt, becoming a small snowman in the snow.  He shook off the snow from his body and pointed his own candy cane towards the creature.

"Wanna play patty-cake?"

In Reality

Hirru got up from the ground, wobbling as he held his head.  He looked around with a cold questioning look in his eyes before the scorpion would come at him with its pincer.  Hirru would roll away quickly before looking in wonder and shock at the scorpion before pointing his blade at the insect and say,

"The f**k is that!"

[Hirru - 14/31][Hate - 3]
[Kalesh - 13/13]
[Hate - 2]

[Scorpion - 3/16][Target - Hirru]

Edited by Hirru

[ID28184][BD = 8][CD = 4]

((I am. I ain't even being sacastic!))

Kalesh blinked at Hirru suddenly snapping back to reality, rolling his eyes slightly before announcing "The thing that put your HP so low!" He lifts his blade, having his footing back he looks to the scorpion while momentarily considering if he could sell the venom as a narcotic. That's a million col just waiting to happen if he could. Would GMs descend from up high for breaking some terms of service agreement? Doubtful. 

He charged the scorpion and jabs forward into the scorpion, the tip of his blade plunging into the beast as it chittered unhappily. He was able to tug his blade free and he stepped back warily, hoping the scorpion was finally going to meet its end. It had only the tiniest sliver of HP! "Oooooone more! Even a punt would do it!"

[Hirru - 14/31][Hate - 3]
[Kalesh - 12/13]
[Hate - 3]

[Scorpion - 1/16][Target - Hirru]

Edited by Kalesh

((And here it goes...))

[ID: 28187][BD = 6][CD = 7][LD = 4][MD = 6]

Hearing Mr. Penguin calling for him to hurry and finish the last cookie, Hirru turned back to the snow creature with a mit with a happy smile.

"Alright!  Let's play!"  

Hirru looked at the candy cane in his hand before planting it in the ground, a small flag sprung up calling it the south pole.  He ran at the abomination as it did the same.  Hirru displayed his hands in a playful manner when the beast showed his mitten.  His palm pat the mitt as it went on the creatures back to reach out to its candy cane.  He took the cane in hand, and planted it into the creature, causing it to be encased in ice before bursting into many beautiful crystal shards.  Another flag flown from there shown the north pole.

His task complete, he walked over to grab his candy cane, before going to Mr. Penguin, but his features were different than before.  They were of a man in a brown cloak.

"Wait.. who are you, and where is Mr. Penguin?"

Reality

Hearing the other guy mention that it was almost dead, the warrior turned back towards the scorpion with a grim smile.

"Alright!  Let's play!"

The warrior looked at the sword in his hand before planting it in the ground, a small window sprung up saying something about disarming.  He ran at the abomination at full charge as it did the same.  The warrior displayed his hands in a fiercesome manner when the beast showed its claw.   He drove the claw away as the warrior went on the creatures back to reach out to its tail.  He took the stinger in hand, and planted it into the scorpion, causing it to freeze in place before bursting into many strange crystal shards.  Another window flashed in front of his, but he flapped it away.

His task complete, the warrior walked over to grab his sword, before going to the man in the brown cloak, but the warriors features were different than before.  They were cold and dead inside.

"Who are you, and where the f**k am I?"

[Hirru - 12/31][Hate - 3]
[Kalesh - 13/13]
[Hate - 3]

[Scorpion - 0/16][Target - Hirru] +1 Mat

Edited by Hirru

[CD: 11]

Kalesh smiled as the man disarmed and beat the scorpion to death like a man, jabbing his sword in the sand he gives Hirru a good clapping for being such a trooper. Naturally since he got the killing blow, he got any materials and the like. He earned it. Kalesh glanced to the side and said. "Ooh, I leveled up." It took a second before it all clicked, he looked to Hirru and said "Uhh. I am Kalesh. Remember? We are in the desert to find lost cargo for a quest...?" He tilts his head curiously, momentarily wondering if players could get heat stroke.

Edited by Kalesh

((Alright, let's end this and get our skill.))

[ID: 28208][CD = 6]

The warrior looked around when the man before him mentioned a lost cargo.  He couldn't see anything for miles except for the desert, some mountain ranges, and a gigantic tower in the background.  Heck, even the sky looked weird.  As if it were a ceiling that stretched out for eternity.  This was an over load to his system.  How did he get here?  Where was his fireteam?  Who....

He clutched his head and fell to his knees.  The pain was sharp and fierce as he strained to keep himself from falling for it.  All too soon, he fell quiet.

Hirru began to stir as he opened his eyes.  He yawned before realizing that he was still in the desert while Kalesh was in front of him with a look of curiosity on it.

"What happened?  Did we kill it..?"

Edited by Hirru

[ID: 28211][CD = 3]

Kalesh stared at Hirru for a moment suspiciously but nodded, stroking his temples a moment before he asked. "Yes, you did, in fact... You alright? Did the venom have some weird narcotic effect? A second ago you were... different. You didn't recognize me, or this place." He grabbed the hilt of his sword and rested the blade on his shoulder while walking back in the direction they were going before the scorpion arrived. "You really got beat up. Think you need a potion? We are on the same health though, just about." He start tapping through his menus while waiting for his answer. In the distance an oasis cold be seen. "Ah, sweet, our destination is juts up ahead."

((What do ya mean? As in just say "They got the stuff and brought it back, the end"?))

Edited by Kalesh

((I would say drag that out in the next few posts..))

[ID: 28240][CD = 11] +1 HP

Hirru listened to what Kalesh was talking about.  It sounded like another episode, but this time, there was no memory surge.  He couldn't even remember what happened during that fight, except that he got a heavy dose of that toxin.  Paralysis was going to be another thing that he would put on the, 'Hirru hates the most' list.  Right next to bugs.  Hate those things now, for some reason.  To the broadswordsman's request, Hirru declined the offer.

"My battle healing will take some time, but it will take me back to full by the end of the day."

Scratching his head, Hirru looked onward where Kalesh was pointing towards.  Finally, finding the oasis where the cargo was supposed to be, Hirru ran towards the oasis.

"Hurry up!  We don't have much day light left!"

Edited by Hirru

[ID: 28239][CD = 7][LD: 18]

Kalesh laughed as Hirru took off, following after him "You're right, we don't!" He calls back as he jogged after him. "So, you want to deal with sleep deprivation and get this done in one day or are we going to sleep here and get back by tomorrow night?" He grinned as he taps through his menus, panting softly from catching up. "Let's see..." Kalesh looks around, pointing to a nearby cactus at the edge of the oasis. "It'll be buried around that cactus!" He happily ran over and started to dig at the ground to see if he could discover it or not.

Thanks to Kalesh's overwhelming luck though, he was able to easily dig up the big ol' cargo chest that was buried in the sand, tugging it out and resting it on the sandy surface. "Found it!"

Edited by Kalesh

((Don't mind the bolding.. errors))

[ID: 28257][CD = 5] 

Hirru looked on at the chest and realized the journey ahead.  This wasn't something that could be just carried in their inventory.  Groaning as he fell to the sands below, his impact making a few grains fly up.  The sun was already past the 5th floors horizon, and the clock in the upper right corner said that it was well into the evening.  If they pulled it now, they would be up all night and the rest of the day.  That would not be fun for anyone, and was pretty sure that health would drop when hungry and tired.

Speaking of hungry, he was slightly so.  Unfortunately, all that he had was the stale bread and some water.  Though he didn't like it, it was all they had.  Getting up onto his knees, he opened his inventory to pull out two breads and two waters.

"Looks like we'll have to stay here for a bit.  This place seems like a safe zone, but you never know when 'they' will be around."

He threw over a bread and water.

"Sorry, I don't have anything else, but it will quiet your stomach for a bit.  Meanwhile, I'll take first watch."

Edited by Hirru

[ID# 28264][CD: 10]

Kalesh raised a brow at the word "they" before figuring he meant PKers and removed his helmet, physically setting it aside as he caught the food and water. "Ah, thanks for the food!" He would never turn down a free meal and he graciously bit down into the bread and munched away, sipping water to soften it considerably as he took a seat on the chest and stuck his blade in the ground. "Alright, yell if anything comes up... but I don't have night vision, so I am happy we are not heading out during the night." The last thing he wanted was to deal with reduced accuracy. After downing his meal he stretches and gets himself as comfy as he could for a rest, his hood folded up as a pillow.

Edited by Kalesh

[ID: 28268][CD = 6][LD = 17] + 1 Mat

Having found a good place next to the oasis as he scanned the night for anything that would harm them, especially anything with a stinger, or carapace.  He would deal with them post-haste, but that was if he could find them.  The night sky loomed on as he couldn't find anything in the dark, in fact, he didn't even have the search skill.  Makes doing this that much harder.

As the night went on, Hirru's mind would wonder more into the events of the past few days.  It seemed that paralysis was a huge factor in his memories, or it was causing a large spike of unknown factors to come.  Hopefully, he didn't have to deal with that for a while.

In the mean time, before he would go and wake Kalesh for his shift, Hirru decided to cut down the cactus, and got a cactus flower from it.

"Neat!"

Edited by Hirru

[ID# 28276][CD: 8]

Kalesh was listening for a fairly decent amount of time, clutching his greatsword tightly while making sure nobody was trying to PK him while he 'slept'. After having spent nearly half the time he could have spent sleeping he finally shut his eyes and waited to be woken, or waken himself. All considered the first was the most likely to happen. The environment even gave him a little respite. So far he was the only on to be affected by it, so he hoped it stayed fairly out of the way as a danger in the future as well.

Edited by Kalesh

[ID: 28343][CD = 10][LD = 20] + 1 HP and + 1 Mat

Hirru would be getting tired at this point and time.  The day was long, and he was exhausted for some reason, as though his entire being was yearning for the sweet release of sleep.  He figured that it was about time for them to switch places and walked over to his sleeping companion.  Hirru reached out to him to jostle him awake.

"Hey, wake up!  It's your turn to take shift."

He said as the broadsword user would wake up, and hopefully take his place.  Hirru took one last look around the area, just in case something was creeping while he was waking Kalesh up...

Sure enough, a little scorpion came crawling out of the sand, but Hirru was having none of its nonsense.  His sword stabbed straight into the insect which shattered instantly giving him some unrefined venom.  He would then go to sleep next to the chest, when Kalesh was ready, curling up in his vest to keep him warm, which would heal him a bit.

[Mats 3]

Edited by Hirru

[ID# 28345][CD: 5][LD: 5]

Kalesh groaned softly as he was woken by the jostling, looking up to see his party member there. He stretched out and glanced to the bottom left of his field of vision, checking how long he was asleep before he pushed himself up and onto his legs. He quickly puts on his hood and helmet before saying "Allllrighty, rest well." Kalesh lifted his claymore-sized blade onto his shoulder and stepped out to scan the perimeter. Until something decided to show itself he simply walked along while dragging his sword through the sand as if making shapes, humming softly to himself music he remembered from the old world.

Edited by Kalesh

[ID: 28352][CD = 3][LD = 1]

Morning of the 2nd Day (~24 hours remain)

*Sounds of a cuckoo*

Hirru groaned as he could feel the heat from the sun as it came up from the horizon.  He didn't have any dreams tonight, which was odd.  Though, lately those have been of the painful nightmare variety, which were not pleasant at all.  Maybe he should lay off the drink for a while, and the paralysis.  Heck, get away from adventuring for a while.  That would probably help him more than anything.

His thoughts were clouded by the cries of the cuckoo which was his current alarm.  He quickly swiped the alarm away before going over to see what Kalesh was doing.  He saw the little pattern that the broadsword wielder had drawn in his boredom.

beach-sand-art-with-a-by-rake-andres-ama

"Nice!  Now let's get this cargo home before I have get a scorpion to do it."  

Hirru said as he took the chest hands and hoisted it up to be carried.

"Ready!"

Later..

"Are we there yet!"

((No more monsters... just complete it)

Edited by Hirru

Kalesh chuckled as they stepped through the desert floor and back to the town where they had met up. Kalesh happily said to the player "Yeah, just give it like, two minutes." He points forward, the building starting to poke up over the horizon. He figured that Hirru was growing impatient after all the troubles they had to deal with along the way. Finally the quest was going to come to a close and Kalesh happily lead Hirru right to where he was told to meet the NPC, and just as expected there the lady was! He carefully took the chest off Hirru's hands and held it out to the NPC who took it into her hands. The chest then shattered apart to Kalesh's surprise, making him squint in minor annoyance. The NPC then spoke to the players by saying "Thank you for returning my cargo! As promised, I'll teach you some survival techniques!" Upon those final words, a quest completed pop-up appeared on both of the player's UIs, informing them that they gained the Survival skill! Their Hitpoints visibly jumped as the passive skill took effect. He happily held his hand out to offer Hirru a handshake before saying "Thanks for helping me out here. The Col will automatically show up in your inventory!" He grinned "I'll be seeing you around I suppose. I need to get some -real- sleep." He sighed, having only slept a few hours at the end of it all.

((Just giving your character a chance to speak, then I'll say this is over and place the reward summary... enjoy all those materials :P ))

((I'll just do the summary.  Just change the topic with a [COMPLETE]))

Hirru groaned every second that they were in the desert before the end finally came.  The city came into view and the building that they needed to bring it to.  They went over to deliver the cargo to the NPC which she took in kind, to only have it disappear once it was all said and done.  Thinking about it, they probably could have opened the chest and put everything in their inventory, but he didn't know if the quest would allow that.  Shrugging, as the new skill came to life in him.  He was now noticeably cooler than before, which must be a bonus effect of the skill.  

He sighed as Kalesh shook his hand.

"Keep the Col, and lets just use that for a good meal and stay at the inn."

He said as he led the way to what he would assume to be the inn in this city.  They both ate, and slept the day away.  Waking in the morning, the two would go their own way as the party was dissolved, but not before they got their contact info.

Completed

Summary

Kalesh - 200 Col + 2 SP + Extra Skill <<Survival>>

Hirru - 200 Col + 2 SP + 3 Mats + Extra Skill <<Survival>>