Hi but more like I'm back!

As two to four of you know (or I at least hope you do), I'm not new here. Nor do I plan to leave any time soon. I have had two prior characters to this one. One character is officially dead (but has not been moved to the dead section) and the other one is dead due to inactivity and basically is considered dead to me.

Pushing that aside, I'd like to say a few things about myself. I am absolutely not what I'm truly like with my prior characters. For one, I'm no where close to how they are or how they look like, which is fine by me. I'm fairly dark compared to most Americans and have a partial English impediment due to being brought up by non-native English speakers. Weird thing is, is that what I mostly know is English. I am a jack of all trades in terms of science, medical, technological, etc. I'm in an awkward point of my life where I need to find out what I want to do when I grow up and quick, but my head and my passion is a bit off-ways from each other. I know some sub-languages of LUA, MS-DOS (Batch files), and a few commands of python (but in reality I know all of them because all languages are similar).

I have also been having troubles in terms with daily life and trying to get myself in this as well. On the weekends, I basically volunteer at a local hospital and play the guitar for patients for 4 hours straight. On the weekdays, most of my time is spent doing homework (as I'm a student).

As per the rules of this subforum, I decided to not fully show my character but if you wish to see it, here it is:

Anyways, my new character is meant to hit at home and be somewhat personal to me. A general overview of my character without revealing too much backstory (not knowing is the best part of interacting with others):

1. He grew up in a different country than Japan, much like I was born in a different continent than the one I'm currently living in.

2. Complications in his childhood lead him to basically show no expressions no matter the intensity (military families).

3. The username literally means "Creation" while the real name means "Damaged Soul." These words are from my hereditary language (not my native language) and also from the country my character is from (props to those who can tell what language these are).

4. He doesn't like endings, loves music, and has a sort of wisdom/philosophical side to him that goes with his solemnity (my different overarching moods.

5. He's around half a foot taller than I am in real life (I'm REALLY short)...

If you actually took the time to read all of this, THANK YOU. Except, one problem. I am not a drawer, painter, or anything with visual arts. The only way I can push out my character and once again become a full-fledged member of the community is with a faceclaim. Being my character being extremely unique, I have not yet found an anime character or any kind of drawing that symbolizes his true nature. I wanted to ask you, the reader, to PM me if possible and help me draw it (in other words, you draw it and I'll give you the basic ideas of what I prefer). If you don't want to, I completely understand. "One is not finished when they are defeated. They are defeated when they quit."

RIP Axios Deminence; Begone Prostatis.

Edited by Paglikha