[PP-F4] Meeting of the Minds - Guild

Beoreson decides to see if his idea will work with the guild. "I think we should decide what virtues and, rules we will establish for our guild mates to follow." says the warrior as he orders a drink. He ordered a iced water, and some sort of fish dish. He decides to also add to his proposal, "Also what type of guild will it be?" asks the warrior. "I vote for a mercenary establishment with steady work flow." says the warrior as his fish arrives. He is dismayed to find that the fish is pickled and, looks rather slimy. The warrior decides to just leave the fish alone.

Hirru stayed silent throughout the affairs of the group.  This was no longer his concern as he was not going to join the Crimson Blades.  When Mack explained that he would be the Grand Liaison for the Solo Players.  He could only nod to the agreement as he would be able to continue on his own path, without endangering anyone.  Though, this path would be perilous, and he would need his friends from time to time.  This was the best way to keep the relations alive, if only for so long.  

"Thank you, Mack..  I'll do what I can."

The young hunter said as he stood up to for a second before moving over to Xion.  He placed his hand on the young guardian's shoulder before speaking,

"Xion, don't worry about me.  I will be fine, and maybe I'll come to join you guys.  You just have to have Patience and Time."

Hirru pat Xion's shoulder before turning to Mack and giving a slight nod before heading towards the entrance.

*Hirru exits thread*

((This was before the weapons were created so.. yeah.. continuous joke))

"Very well, Hirru, thank you for showing up and taking part in the meeting. We'll contact you to sit in as a non-voting member for major Guild meetings and discussions," Mack said in a low tone, taking another long pull from the mug in his hands as Hirru stood and dismissed himself from the gathering. "In answer to your question, Grave, the Grand Officer will oversee promotions and the issuing of awards within the Guild. You'll keep the membership rolls and make sure people are getting promoted when they're supposed to be," Mack continued.

"As for virtues and rules, we will look out for, protect, and aid the lower-level players from those that would prey upon them. We will grow until we are a mighty Legion, capable of clearing floors by ourselves. We will lead by example and present the public face that will show other players how they should behave and act, regardless of their level. The Crimson Blades will lead the way through the end of Sword Art Online as shining examples of chivalry and honor. Women will want us, men will want to be us gentlemen."

Xion chuckled slightly as Mack talked proudly about the greatness that he thought the guild was going to achieve "Saying that we will lead the way may be a stretch, we will be there but there are player and guild whose might will always be greater than ours, no matter how fast you run, you will never catch up to the man who had several month's head start. But I do agree, if we stay true to our honour as a guild then yes, we will achieve greatness". Although, I don't think we should be too pushy will the whole example idea, I think that we should guide those that enter our folds towards the honourable path, not force our ideals upon the guildless. 

I couldn't help but let out a smile as Mack said how great we would become. This filled me with both happiness and hope. What he was saying i wanted to be true. I took a drink of my water and raised my glass. "Gentlemen. I am making a toast to our greatness. It makes me proud to be with such minds such as all of yours. I feel as if we will be able to do what our great leader has said. Here's to us clearing the game". I then thought about my last sentence. Did i really want to clear the game. I would lose contact with all these great people. But, at the same time, i would be able to see my family again. It was a bitter sweet situation that i was in...

Beoreson deletes the fish and, raises his in toast. "And, to avoiding meeting death along the way." adds the warrior as he sits back down. He orders a more normal meal by his standards. He revives a sandwich which is filled with ham and, cheese. The warrior eats the food and, thinks for a moment, He decides that he is going to put his trust in the people around him and, no longer feel the need to keep his guard up. The warrior's shoulders relax and, he seems more at ease. What most would assume to be energy inside the man was nothing more then, him being on guard.

OOC: I'm going to wrap this one up so we can collect our stuff from the thread.

"It's decided then, we shall form the Crimson Blades," Mack rumbled, raising his tankard of stout beer into the middle of the table. When the rest of the glasses of those assembled clinked against his own, the blonde man raised the tankard to his lips and downed the rest of it in a single pull. "Here," Mack said, pulling up his player menu and then his inventory. From the inventory he produced five crimson hooded cloaks that were trimmed in gold and that looked suspiciously like the one worn by Kayaba when he had announced the death game in the first place. "These will inspire fear in our enemies, and take the medallions as well. When you tap them they will become the symbol of your choice. These items are vanities only, and have no impact on your stats. Wear them always so that all you meet shall know you are a Crimson Blade. I believe that concludes the meeting, so let the revels begin!"

REWARDS:

Grave: +1 SP, 66 Col
Beoreson: +1 SP, 66 Col
Xion: +1 SP, 66 Col
Mack: +1 SP, 66 Col
Hirru: +1 SP, 66 Col
Abalasster: +1 SP, 66 Col

Edited by Mack