[PP-F1] A talk between comrades Complete!

ID# 28895 BD:4+2=6 CD:12 LD:16 MD:4

Beoreson's HP:29/33

Lindow's HP:23/25

Boar's HP:4-5=-1 (dead)

Beoreson looks to the graying man,"The only reason this thing spawned is because, I'm here." says the warrior. "The monsters typically spawn to meet the level of the players around the spawn zone." explains the warrior. He also, responds to the man's comment about lawn mower, "So, want to be grounds keeper as you're official job?" asks the warrior with a semi-serious look. The boar came charging at the warrior suddenly. Beoreson stepped out of the way of the charging boar. He left an inch of space between him and the charging boar. The warrior stabbed the beast as it came to a stop and, watched the boar explode into pixels. He noticed that a bag of loot dropped as well. Beoreson walks over to the fisherman, and passes him half the bag of col and, the mat. "I'll grab the next mat, and here is half the col from the monster." says the warrior, as he plops down for a rest. He keeps his cloak like a cape for now. "So, I'm a tin can. Ha that's, real funny." says the warrior sarcastically as he waits for his HP bar to restore. With his armor open the way it is Lindow might notice that his plate is missing quit a few pieces and, the fact that there is no chain mail in sight.

+100 col

+1 mat for Lindow

Edited by Beoreson
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lindow glanced and narrowed his eyes at Beoreson for his comment about being the offical Ground's Keeper for the guild, he was going to make a snarky comment but instead he plopped down right next to his brother and shared a brief moment with him to gather himself up, "I got plenty of Col, so you can keep it. I might end up donating mine to the guild as most places here take mats for payments. But I will take that mat, thanks!" Lindow opened his inventory and acquired himself one more material needed to pay for his armor that Mack has been working on for him. He sighed, one more and that armor would officially be his. 

"Looks like you are tired or something Beoreson. It's not like you did all the work out there or anything..." Lindow laughed as he brought his arm up over his comrades head and gave him a unforgiving noogy and then released him, "Come on, Partner. You have yet to see my Whack n Miss trick yet." Lindow rose to his feet and held out his hand to his brother in arms, "By the way, you are spawning the next monster...Don't expect me to do all the heavy lifting around here."   

Basic Rewards: 
+1 Material 

Beoreson receives the noogy and, avoids snapping the other man's arm. He just barely avoids lashing out. Lindow would most likely notice that he got twitchy, during the noogy. "Hey Lindow, just so, you know I'm pretty jumpy. So, please don't randomly do that kind of stuff.." says the warrior to the graying man. "Don't blame me if you come down here with me." says the warrior as he gets ready to get up off the ground. "I've been playing around today. I haven't even tried to anything crazy, drastic, or suicidal. Today you, most likely won't even see my HP dip past green and, things don't get interesting in till it dips into red" says the man half sarcastically. He takes the hand up, but with his armor on the guy weighs like three hundred pounds. Beoreson now on his feet, looks around the area. He spots another boar not to far away. This one however is pure muscle. "Hey, Lindow let's pick a fight with that monster." says Beoreson grinning like a mad man. He rushes to the boar that is about another 30 feet away from the recent battle. The warrior notices as he gets closer that the boar is not 100% muscle like he thought it was.

BD:5+2=7 CD:12 MD:9 (+1 dmage)

Beoreson's HP:35

Lindows HP:27

Blubber Boar 9000's (+2 damage as well) :20--5+1=4

Beoreson arrived at another pig with jelly rolls. The boar charges towards the incoming warrior. Beoreson tanks the hit, and stabs his sword down on the wolf rending it's side. Beoreson then, kicks the boar away from his self and, yells "Breach!" The pig gets knocked back about six feet. The boar rolls back over still ready to fight. Beoreson looks at the beast,"Hey, Lindow I got chubby's attention. You can flank and, should get a better hit." says the warrior.

Edited by Beoreson

Lindow should have realized that these military men might have gone through a lot in their years of training and field combat, hence the jumpy guildmate when Lindow playfully noogied the guy. He apologized for it but Beoreson was explaining that his 'craziness' hasn't even begun yet and probably won't due to the low adrenalized battle of the fat pigs. A hand on the Hard Edge, Lindow nodded when he suggested they take out another boar, perhaps something with a bit more muscle. Beoreson quickly spots a new sparring partner but its not as muscular as they thought at first glimpse, charging into battle the boar came up and headbutts the body of his armor, not much damage dealt by the boar and his guildmate suggests that Lindow take the flank for a better hit. As he swept around brandishing his monstrous blade, Lindow came down with a cleaving thwack and once more missed the boar by mere inches as it flipped to the other side and snorted with its long snout. 

Blubber Boar HP: 16/20 [+2 Dmg] 

Beoreson: 35/35 [Hate: 1]
Lindow: 25/25

ID: 28954
BD: 5 [Miss]

OOC: If the Boar has a Base Dmg of +2, and its did a Minor Crit of +1 on its roll, the dmg it dealt to you would only be 3 not 5. Your +1 Battle Healing and +2 Mit would bring you back to even health. And since your controlling the boar this time, I dont have to make the attack actions against you! Yay! XP

Edited by Lindow

ID# 28960 BD:1 (I love crit fails. I means I get to do crazy stuff!) CD:1 MD:4

Beoreson's HP:35 [1 hate]

Lindow's HP:25

Boar's HP:16

Beoreson rushs the boar and, pinns the beast to the ground. "Hey Lindow, if you miss this time. I'm gonna be pi**ed." says the warrior as he struggles to get tubby lunpkins pinned to the ground. He manages to hold the boar for a while in till the boar manages to kick him off. Beoreson stands up and, rushes the boar. The only problem being the fact that he forgot to pick up his sword. Beoreson runs around making passes with the charging boar behind him. The entire time he is trying to pick up his sword.

Lindow hefted the heavy blade to one shoulder and leaned on one side, "Hey! It's not my fault the game makes me miss so much!" Lindow watched as Beoreson sped by him to pick up his sword which he had dislodged from his hand when he tackled the boar. Swinging his body around the as the boar came passing by, Lindow was about to strike by the blubbery bacon bit zoomed by so fast that Lindow's strike didn't even complete its downward strike and he missed yet again. 

"Hahaha! These pigs are too fast for me, maybe I'll try to spawn a snail or a tortoise next. You know. Something I can actually hit?" 

--

Blubber Boar HP: 16/20 [+2 Dmg] 

Beoreson: 35/35 [Hate: 1]

ID: 28961
BD: 2 [Miss]

Edited by Lindow

ID# 28960 BD:9 (+1 dmage) CD:9 MD:7

Beoreson's HP:35-1=34

Boar's HP:16-6+1=11

"Lindow, you my friend need to have accuracy buffs." says Beoreson as he makes another pass for his blade. He manages to grab it as he runs by. The boar was still charging behind him. Beoreson tanks the hit from the beast, and takes the opportunity to stab the beast in it's right side. The pig squealed and, backed away from the warrior. "Lindow, I'm making you a great sword with accuracy buffs, I'm gonna max it out." says the warrior rather seriously but, half joking at the same time. It was an odd way of speaking but, it worked to keep his own spirits up and, it might help others not freak out later down the road.

Edited by Beoreson

Lindow watched as the panic piggy ran circles around the one handed swordsman with the ninja blade. The Grand Secretary of the Crimson Blades watched as his guildmate took a nice chunk out of the monster's health pool, "Nice attack!" Lindow shouted waving his hand back and forth. After the the tussel between the raven haired a warrior and the fat boar, Lindow stepped in with both hands on the hilt of his blade. The Hard Edge gleamed lightly in the evening sky as he raced towards the pig, his sword came down with swiftness  but not swift enough as he cleaved the ground and broke only the grass as his blade was lodged into the earth. With his mighty hands he freed his blade from the earth and hefted it over his shoulder as the Fat Boar circled back around towards Beoreson, "I honestly think the game is mocking me at this point...And! I have no qualms of you making me a better sword. A +3 Keen Two Hander would be more ideal mixed with my armor that I have Mack forging for me...I can get accuracy from an accessory or something." 

The Two Handed Swordsman replied and watched the pig squeal in furry as the combat continued. 

--

Blubber Boar HP: 11/20 [+2 Dmg] 

Beoreson: 34/35 [Hate: 2]

ID: 28963
BD: 3 [Miss]

Edited by Lindow

ID# 28965 BD:3+3 (concentration) CD:1 MD:2

Beoreson's HP:34

Boar's HP:10-5+1=9 (I forgot about heavy momentum.)

Beoreson clashed with the boar a few times, each time cutting little pieces of flesh off the boar. "Lindow, I am going to give you the next accuracy trinket I get. This is rather annoying." says the warrior. He leaps over the boar as it comes flying towards him. "I always wanted to be a rodeo clown" says the warrior with a  lopsided grin. He dodges the boar's attack a few more times as he waits for the graying man to make his attack, and hopefully hit this time. "Hey Lindow, I'm sending good chi you're way. Now behead the boar and, lets hope for some more loot." says the warrior.

Lindow frowned, it was true though. He was missing his attacks more and more as the day wore on...maybe he was affected by the stout beer they had drank earlier, he wasn't a big beer kinda guy so maybe the effects were getting to him mentally and making him miss more. Perhaps it was the reverse effect for Beoreson, and alcohol actually made him fight better? Lindow lifted the Hard Edge over his shoulder once more, "I'll give it another try!" he shouted back, though with his luck, he would probably end up missing and falling over in the grass. 

As Beoreson had the Fat Boar's attention, he tried to flank the creature again. Removing the weighty object from his shoulder he shifted his weight to the right side of his body and swung his sword around in an arc with both hands. The full swing caught the boar and made a huge gash along side it's belly. Blood seem to spurt from the wound as he finally struck red gold from the injured pig. He yanked his blade free from the wound and hefted the blade over his shoulder and slid his foot forward once more. Finally, a successful strike, that ended his dry spell.

==

Blubber Boar HP: 1/20 [+2 Dmg] 

Beoreson: 34/35 [Hate: 3]
Lindow: 25/25 [Hate: 1]

ID: 28969
BD: 6 [+3 Dmg]

OOC: Where did you learn to do your math, buddy? lol. 10-5+1 does not equal 9. 5 dmg from your weapon skill [+2], base dmg [+1], and weapon [+2]. [+2] Dmg if you actually used/remembered your HvyMomentum. If you have 2 slots in HvyMomentum then that's +2 Dmg on your next successful strike for a total of 7 Dmg. I dont know where you are getting your numbers from other than that. Dont rush your posts, mate. :D 

Edited by Lindow

OOC: You gotta love sleep deprivation. Turns good math into bad math in about three seconds. The sad thing is the fact that I counted it out on my fingers to.)

ID# 28972 BD:9 CD:3 LD:7 MD:3

Beoreson's HP:34

Boar's HP:1-6+1=-4 (Dead)

Beoreson looks to the warrior,"You gonna take a bath in pig's blood?' asks the warrior. "Are did you pop that artery on accident?" asks the warrior with a follow up question. He walks over to the now still and bleeding out pig. He takes his ninjato a finish the creature off. He watches the boar explode into pixels. He picks up the mat that the pig drops. "I think you're beer effect finally wore off. Check status." says the warrior as he looks around for another creature to fight. "Want to go hunt goblins in the mine?" asks the warrior half joking. He then, realizes that is what most likely was trailing him in the caves before. He turns to the graying man, who is most likely cleaning blood off himself. "Not joking, I actually think there might be goblins are something of the like in the mine." says the warrior. Unlike Lindow he didn't cut an artery and, make blood splash everywhere. He didn't even have any on his sword.

The pig's blood had gushed everywhere in the open field raining the emerald grass with crimson as the pig died from the fell swoop of Beor's blade. Lindow looked over his tunic and found dry blood splotches everywhere. He spun the mighty blade with one hand and sheathed it behind him as he dusted his hands free, "Yeah. We can go into the mine and slay some goblins if you'd like if there are any in there. Let me stop off by Mack's tent real fast to pick up my armor. I don't think I could take anything bigger than these boars right now unless I have something decent on." 

Lindow departed from Beoreson from the field making a light stride towards the Merchant's District in Starting City. It took the trip roughly fifteen minutes to get his new armor <<Valhalla's Herald>> from the smithy and in due time, "Sorry to keep you waiting. I hope you weren't planning on going without me..." Lindow scanned through his inventory for the new armor he acquired from the Guildy Smith. Tapping a few buttons here and there, Lindow was dawned in the new armor, bright shiny breast plate with intricate patterns with the optional head piece. Lindow nodded his head and wore the Heavy Armor with pride and once more nodded towards Beoreson, "Lead the way, Captain."

OOC: Sleep deprivation is no bueno. Lol. Im using the new armor, so even if I miss a dozen times my next attack will deal lethal damage. XP 

OOC: In my sleep deprived state I forgot to make a sticky note to remind me about this thread. So, I must apologize for the late post

Beoreson said,"Nah, today was a rest day for me but, everybody can go another day of fighting right." says the warrior as he preps his gear for the dungeon dive. "This is gonna be fun. I always heard something creeping behind me in those mines and, I think it is time to see what the creature is. " says the warrior with a grin as he motions for Lindow to follow him. They begin walking out of town and, towards the mine that is out in the forest on the first floor. "So, any other questions?" asks the warrior as he walk though the woods.

Lindow laughed and nodded his head to the warrior from his comment, as they were trekking through the dense forest Beoreson, his guildmate, had asked if there was any further questions to be asked. Perhaps he meant on a more personal level, or something else? Lindow didn't know what to ask at this point, since they were about to go through a small mine of sorts it was best to concentrate on the battles ahead as the unknown could be filled with dangeorus creatures lurking about. But in light of the conversation they had, Lindow followed and spoke up, "Yeah. After this, who is buying dinner?" He joked, he could probably eat a whole cow by himself, it would be a good idea to soak up some of that booze rolling around in his belly at the moment. Even though there were no effects, Beoreson had thought his guildmate to be drunk as his poor aim kept him from hitting his targets. It was just one of those days for the Crimson Blades Secretary. 

Beoreson thinks for a moment,"Some food might drop, and I heard Grave opened a dinner called the Crimson Dinner so, he could always stop there." says the warrior as the arrive at the mine. There is a rack of pickaxes and, a pile of touches. "I guess I'm going to take point with the touch." says the warrior as grabs the flame stick in his left hand. He starts the touche and, looks to the fraying man, "Let's roast us some goblins." He then, off handily states," I hope there is treasure."

He watched as his brother ignited the torch from its place as they headed inside the darkness of ther mines. He felt like he was in a Tolkien book raiding the drawven mines of their riches and gold, "So long as we are not the ones being roasted...or mishap to come across any dragons...Lead the way," Lindow said gesturing the tank of the group. Lindow followed Beoreson through the pit of the mines, his hand on the hilt of his Hard Edge as his stunning silver grey eyes darted in the darkness and the low traveling light of the torch up ahead. 

"Combat will be hard to do in here, if I start waving my blade around its gonna get caught on the walls or the ceiling. We'll need to find more open space so I can at least swing. Haha, "Lindow joked as he watched his step over a rather small decline in the mines. 

The two men walk down into the cave a few dozen meters, when suddenly the entire cave starts to rumble. "Lindow the, cave is coming down. We gotta go." shouts the warrior as the cave slowly starts sinking in. The cave behind them starts to completely close up and, seals. The two warriors manage to get out of the cave before it completely collapses. Beoreson lays in the dirt for a moment. "I wanted the goblins horde." says the warrior rather sadly. He gets up and, dusts himself off. He looks to Lindow,"Well, I guess that's it for today."  He motions for Lindow to follow him back to town. Once they arrive in town, "I got some stuff to take care of. I talk to you later." says the warrior as he gives his friend a wave good bye. The warrior goes to his shop and, spends the next 30 minutes trying to calm down. He manages to calm himself down to the point that he could manage the shop and, hangs around it for the rest of the day.

+250 col for each of us

+1 mat for Lindow

+1 SP for both of us.

Edited by Beoreson