SP-F4 Training and passing the time

I wandered around the settlement of Snowfrost. I hadn't really spent much time on the 4th floor and decided that it was time to start farming for things elsewhere. Floor one wasn't revealing much treasure. The same went for 3 and 4. I walked out of the settlement and into the winter wonderland. I took in the environment. it was simply beautiful. I decided that I would get to know this floor a little better. I would if I wanted to start farming up here. I looked around and saw a forest. I walked into and look at all the life, or the lack there of. This forest seemed to be abandoned by all life. That was until I saw a little white rabbit scurry across the land. I smiled. Perhaps this land wasn't as abandoned as I had perceived it to be. I continued to walk through the forest but I couldn't shake something. I kept on seeing trees that didn't look like the other trees. Eventually, I tired of seeing this and having this weighing on me, so I unsheathed my sword and thrust it into one of these odd looking trees...   

The tree instantly sprung to life. I pulled my rapier out of the tree and backed away. I got into my battle position and got ready to fight this tree...

ID: 28588

BD: 8 + 1

Abalasster 25/25

Forest guardian 11/13 -2 bleed next 2 turns

I ran at the tree, rapier at the helm. I thrust it into the tree. I then took it out as the tree slammed one of its arm/branches at me. It collided with the ground and I climbed on the branch and ran along it. I was able to get up to the tree's back. I then jumped and thrusted the rapier into the back of the tree. My rapier then began to slide down the tree, causing an opening in the back of the tree. I was able to bring the tree to it's knee. I took my rapier out of the back of the tree again and then took the same position as I did before...

ID: 28591

MD: 3

Abalasster 25/25

Forest guardian 9/13 -2 bleed next turn

The tree began to pick its self up from its kneeling position and got back into its standing position. It looked down at me with what I felt like was scorn. It obviously wasn't happy about what had just happened. It raised one of its arms and I prepared to move out of the way again. But, it did a different move then I expected. Out of the tips of what seemed like its finger, branches shot out and came towards me. I was slightly taken aback by this . But, I readied my rapier. I needed to cut off all of the branches. "I only have to cut off 5 of them" I said to myself. Just when they were in swords length, I swung and was able to severe all five of the branches. I then ran back towards the Monster...

ID: 28592

BD: 3

Abalasster 25/25

Forest Guardian 7/13

I continued to run at the giant tree. I was so determined to strike the tree. It must have seen me because it began to lift its leg. I looked up at the creature and knew what it was about to do. I stopped and began to brace myself. I was out of range for it to step on me but I wasn't out of range of what was about to happen. It brought tis foot down and the snow went everywhere in all directions. I was covered in it. I lost my rapier in the snow. I began to resurface myself from the snow, but that was when the tree came down and picked me up out of the snow...

ID: 28593

MD: 5

Abalasster 25/25

Forest Guardian 7/13

The tree picked me up and raised my to its eye level. I was still in laying position. It gave me the most hateful look I have ever gotten from anything. He began to close its hands on me. I knew that it was going to try to crush me. Before it could however, I jumped out of its hand and landed on its face. It then pulsated a very sharp looking spike out of the place where I was. I was able to move before it was able to hit me. I broke it off and jumped from the monsters face. Before I almost hit the ground, I stuck the branch into the creatures leg. It was able to support me and I was able to hang on to the branch without falling off. I then put both of my legs on the creatures leg and pushed off. I landed some where in the snow...

ID: 28594

BD: 3+ 1

Abalasster 25/25

Forest Guardian 7/13

I quickly got up from the snow so that the same situation wouldn't happen to me again. I scanned the snow to try to find my rapier. If I couldn't find my rapier, I would be completely screwed. I located it and picked it up. I had done it just in time because I felt something wrap around my left leg. I look down to find out that it was a wooden lasso like object. I instantly knew that this belonged to the tree. It pulled on the lasso and it brought me on to the snow. It then began to pull me along the snow and then up into the air. It brought me to eye level again. I couldn't help but smile. This tree really did have a knack for seeing me...  

ID: 28597

MD: 6

Abalasster 24/25

Forest Guardian 7/13

I had no clue that the tree and I had locked eyes. All I do know is that we stared into each others for what seemed like ages. The eerie silence of the forest didn't help to ease anything either. I broke the silence with my words to the towering giant. "You have the upper hand. Why don't you just kill me?" the tree smile. The lasso seemed to grow spikes, because they was a piercing pain around my left ankle, from all side. The lasso then loosened enough for me to just slide right on out. All I could see was the white forest before I made contact with the snow. I groggily got myself up and positioned myself in my fighting stance. I was ready to take this monster on. If I wasn't enraged before, I was now...

ID: 28598

CD: 10

Abalasster 25/25

Forest guardian 5/13 -2 bleed next two turns

I ran up to the tree. It began to lift its foot again. "Not again" I said aloud. I wasn't about to let this happen a second time. I ran towards its other leg, the one that was still on the ground and plunged my rapier into it. I then began to drag it to the right side of the leg, while the rapier was still inside. The tree must have lost its balance because it went falling backwards. As it landed, I felt as if all of Aincrad had shook. I took my rapier out of the tree and jumped onto of the creature and made my way to its face. I was going to end this one way or another...

ID: 28599

MD: 5

Abalasster 25/25

Forest Guardian 3/13 -2 bleed next turn.

I continued to walk on the body of the tree. I was about half way to the head of the tree because that was when it started up its defense mechanism. A giant wall of wood and roots came up and blocked my path. It wasn't too tall but was tall enough that I couldn't just jump over it. It was also as long as the tree's body. I swung my rapier and the wall collapsed immediately. I continued to walk. Another wall came up. I swung my rapier but this time it didn't fall with one swing. I swung three more times and it fell. I knew that the wall were going to get more and more powerful as I went so I began to run. I was about to where the shoulders were on the tree. Another wall came up. This one took 7 swings to take down. The next wall came up where i saw the nose. It took 10 swing to take down. I finally made it to the eyes. The tree looked at me with eyes of sorrow and defeat. I raised my rapier up and began to bring it down into where i thought that the brain was of the creature...

ID:28600

BD: 5 + 1

Abalasster 25/25

Tree guardian 0/13

ID: 28601

LD: 16 + 1

I brought my rapier down into the tree and it bellowed in pain. This seemed to shake the entire forest. It died right there. I got off the tree and watched it evaporate. Then, a bag of Col appeared before me. I looted at the description of the item and I had gotten 80 from the creature. I was satisfied by this and began to move on. That was until two smaller trees came out from the forest. They were much smaller than the Forest Guardian. They were about 8 feet in height but shared the same anger as the giant tree. That giant tree must have been their protector or father or something. I had just kicked the hornets nest...    

Edited by Abalasster

ID: 28603

BD: 7 + 1

Abalasster 25/25

Tree gremlins 5/5     4/5

I ran up to one of the Tree Gremlins and thrusted my rapier into it. It grabbed the sword and shrieked in pain. Its friend ran at me so I pulled my rapier out and blocked the on coming Gremlin. I was able to block the Gremlin in time and staggered it back. These two would be a challenge to deal with and I already knew it. The giant tree was a difficult target to deal with, but with these two, I would be dealing with two targets dealing damage. I readied my rapier for defense. I was going to win this battle. Two over grown weeds weren't going to stop me...

ID: 28604/5

MD: 8/8

Abalasster 23/25

Tree Gremlins 5/5     4/5

The two Gremlins looked at each other and nodded. This couldn't be a good sign. The right arm of both Gremlins grew into a spear looking type root. They both ran at me at the same time. I would have to coordinate my blocks to be able to catch both of the opponents. The first 3 swings they threw were manageable. I was able to either dodge or catch all of the their attacks. But, the swings after that got a lot more advanced. They got into a turn rotation, a vanguard, if you will. It got to a point where I was struggling to block the attacks. They both ended up striking me at the same time. I fell to the ground. It was a deadly blow. I got back up and ran at them. If I could cripple one of them, then I would have the upper hand... 

ID: 28607

BD: 2

Abalasster 23/25

Tree Gremlins 5/5      4/5

I ran up to the Gremlins again. I tried to strike the one that I had stuck before. If this abomination died and left its brother all alone, I would be cutting there attacks and there damage in half. For the rest of the battle, I would be focusing on one target. Once I was down to one target left, it would be greatly easier. I thrusted my rapier towards the Gremlin. But, his brother had turned his left arm into a shield like device and used it to block my attack. It seemed that these two had the perfect plan. Have me focus on one of them and the other defends the one that I am focusing on. These tree's were some pretty good tacticians...

ID: 28608/9

MD: 1/ 7

CD: 8/10

Abalasster 23/25 Countered with battle healing

Tree Gremlins 5/5     4/5

The two Gremlins charged at me again. The one with the shield tried to bash me. I stuck my rapier in that wooden shield of his and flung him over and behind me. This left me to deal with the other one for now. It swung its spear arm at me and I countered it with a block. It began to is at me. I kicked it in its knee. It fell, grabbing on to its injured knee. I made my way on over to the other side of the creature. I wanted to keep both of these stumps-to-be on the same side of me. I wouldn't want them both to gang up on me from different sides...

ID:28610

BD: 2 + 1

CD: 11

Abalasster 24/25

Tree Gremlins 5/5   4/5

I decided to play it more on the defensive. I would tire out these stumps and then strike while they were tired. I would also be able to watch how they fight and use it against them. The one on the ground had gotten itself back up and stopped rubbing its little hurt knee. The other ran out of the forest I threw him back into. These two looked ready for revenge...

ID: 28611/12

MD: 1/ 6

Abalasster 23/25

Tree Gremlins 5/5    4/5

They ran at me again. This time they looked a little more collected and ready to fight. The one with the shield stopped right outside my melee range. That's not what upset me though. What set me off was that I couldn't see behind him. I tried to walk over to the side but he would do the same, making sure that I couldn't see what was behind them. I decided to rush the shield using Gremlin. But, just as I did, he jumped over me and revealed his friend. He thrusted his root like lance into me. It made contact, That's when his friend pulled me out and threw me into the forest. This was some brilliant strategy, I had to admit. But, I was going to turn these tree into paper...  

ID: 28613

BD: 6 + 1

Abalasster 23/25

Tree Gremlins 5/5   3/5

I picked myself off of the ground. I looked up to see that the two tree gremlins were having a good time with this fight. They were taunting me and high fiving each other. Its funny how Karma works. I began to walk towards the two. They acknowledged this and got back in their defense formation. I stopped right inside melee range. I began to bring my sword back, hoping that the monsters would take the bait. They did. The shield Gremlin began to move his lance towards me. I grabbed it with my free hand and tossed him aside. The other gremlin, a bit confused looking at what had just happened, tried to shield himself from what was about to happen. I thrusted my rapier into the Gremlin and it fell back. I picked him up and threw him at his brother. Despite how tall these gremlins were, they weren't at all heavy... 

ID: 28614/5

MD: 4/4

Abalasster 23/25

Tree Gremlins 5/5   3/5

The two Gremlins picked themselves off the ground. The two looked even more mad now then they did before. I had accomplished what I had wanted to however. I was able to get a hit on the Gremlin. The shield gremlin turned his shield into another spear root and ran at me. He must have wanted to avenge what had just happened to his brother. He ran up to me and threw several slashes. I blocked and dodged all his slashes. I kicked him back to put him back in place. I looked behind him to see that his brother was coming to aid him...

ID: 28616

Abalasster 23/25

Tree Gremlin 5/5   1/5 -2 bleed for the next two turns :D

I ran towards the Gremlins. I jumped over the double spear root and ran towards the other Gremlin. The Gremlin began to swing at me. I blocked his swings and brought my rapier into the body of the Gremlin. I turn my head to see the other is coming for me as well. I waited, drawing him closer to me. When he was in range, I dropped to the floor. The momentum of the double spear root Gremlin couldn't be stopped, and he plunged his spears into his brother. I took my rapier out of his brother and scrambled away...

ID: 28618

MD: 2

Abalasster 23/25

Tree Gremlin 5/5   -1/5

I watched as the double spear root Gremlin held his dying brother. I knew that I had sparked a psychological war on this creature and I was winning on both fronts. It watched as its brother dissolved right in front of its eyes. He slowly got up and looked at me. In those eyes I saw a mixture of sorrow, guilt, rage and the most prevalent, hate. It ran at me and swung a salvo of swings. It was difficult to dodge to say the least, but I was able to catch and/or block all of its swings. I was able to trip the Gremlin, and prepared to thrust my rapier into it... 

ID: 28620

Abalasster 23/25

Tree Gremlin 3/5 -2 bleed next two turns

I plunged my rapier into the body of the Tree Gremlin. It let out a mighty wail. I took out my rapier and plunged it in again. I watched as the creature began to scream louder and louder. After my third plunge, I began to walk away. I decided that it wasn't worth it to the creature die. I sheathed my rapier. I knew that the thing would die of blood loss. I continued to walk further into the forest. I knew that  there was a town not to far from here. If I could make it there, I would settle there for the night. It was already late when I came to the floor and now it was getting darker...