[OP-F1] Beginnings

A cloaked was placed over me, hiding my hair and body, as I chewed onto a cheap, course bread. Its been a day, and I still haven't leveled up at all, despite already grinding so much. My attire remained largely the same, but now I had another sword, one from a drop. Since my old one was nearly broken, I switched to the mob drop, its name was "Iron Slasher".

Much sharper, sleeker and lighter than the other, it was easier to use, and much stronger. With mobs being harder than the one's at the plains, it was a nice change, and I could keep up with the increased difficulty.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I walked to the grasslands, as wolfs and hornets could be seen, all not noticing me. I took my time to find a lone wolf, and taking out my sword, I charged and attacked, only to be dodged. After exchanging a few blows, I found my health getting low, and as I charged to hit the wolf one last time, I found myself being attacked by another.

"Oh crap!", I exclaimed, as the wolf pounced.

'Am I going to die?...No....' I closed my eyes shut, preparing for my fortold death.

As Rage was napping at a nearby tree, he could hear the roar of wolves and the battering wings of hornets, he got up and heard a girl say a few things, he took out his sword and ran to the girl, defeating the mobs surrounding them by using a sword skill, Rage unsheathed his sword and turned around to the girl and said You alright? Rage swiped open his inventory and took out a heal crystal, he put it infront of the girl and said Heal.. Rage touched his sword buckle making sure it's intact as the heal crystal vanished into blue shards

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Before the wolf could hit her, it disintegrated into a thousand pieces, and the wolf behind her was dead too. The sound of a crystal breaking could be heard as her health went back into green. I blinked and stared at the male player that saved my life.

"You alright?" He asked in a worried tone, checking his sword buckle as he said that. He had gear that was much better then my worn out one, and was obviously higher leveled then me.

"Y-Yeah, thanks for saving me...", I muttered softly.

Rage made sure to check all his gear is good and not about to vanish due to durability drop, he then looked at the girl that he just saved Becareful in this game.. death here means death in real life.. take this.. Rage sent the trade request and offered to give 27 heal crystals, 10 cure crystals and 20 teleport crystals Don't need to pay me back.. Just stay safe.. Rage turned around and re-equipped his black cloak which somewhat looked similar to his normal combat outfit, he turned around closing his menu/HUB

Rageagumon

(hope you don't mind me joining)I was going to hunt out in the field but not to far from the field was a girl who seemed as if she were previously attacked and a cloaked player walking away from the girl I rush over to the girl* "hey are you alright?" I checked her for any injuries "you seem alright what happened?"

(Not at all Kyoki-san.)

I was shocked by the sudden player's offer, as all those things were expensive. I simply stuttered out a 'Thank You', before touching the accept button.

I noticed I had attracted another player, making me a bit nervous as I was terrible in social skills. "Hey are you alright?", she asked, as she checked me for injuries. "You seem alright, what happened?"

"W-Well...I was grinding and I got attacked by wolves, but this player came and saved me..." I muttered softly, playing with my fingers as I pulled down my hood, covering my face.

*I pat her head lightly and laugh a little* "there's no need to worry then" *I smile* "how bout I party with you here so nuthin happens to ya, yah?" "if ya want I'll let u have all the drops" I really don't want to leave her out here by herself who knows if the are any pks around I think to myself

Rage turned around to the girl that he had saved and noticed another unfamilliar girl was there, Rage removed his cloak and he undid his status cloak, Rage looked at the both of them and said to the one on the floor, aka the girl that he saved I'll tell you something.. not all PKers are bad.. most of us were forced to kill to protect the ones we love if you guys can't understand that then i'll show you.. Rage said pointing to the forest of trees behind us, he noticed 4 PKers were on the loose, Rage then continued If you're wondering why i'm pointing to the forest.. is because 4 PKers will surround us in exactly 3 seconds.. 1.. 2.. 3.. Rage then began to say Didn't I tell you... Stay together.. I'll deal with them..

Rageagumon

I smiled at bit at what the girl said, before the male player spoke again. He removed his cloak and looked at the two of us and muttered to me, "I'll tell you something.. not all PKers are bad.. most of us were forced to kill to protect the ones we love if you guys can't understand that then i'll show you.. " He trailed off as he pointed to the forest of trees among us. 4 players were running around with...orange? Wait, he's a orange too....but..

I shivered a bit at the thought of a life lost, as he continued on. "If you're wondering why i'm pointing to the forest.. is because 4 PKers will surround us in exactly 3 seconds.. 1.. 2.. 3.. " 4 players soon surrounded us, as if on cue, and we all huddle up.

"Didn't I tell you... Stay together.. I'll deal with them.." He said, almost smirking, sending chills down my spine.

"G-Got it.." I muttered, taking out my blade.

Rage unsheathed his blade and looked towards the 4 players Now then.. which one of you would like to take on The Mist Murderer.. Rage turned his blade towards the one in the middle and said The way I see it.. you have 2 options.. 1. Go away from these 2 cute girls quietly or 2. You can all feel death and be consumed by it.. Rage was dead serious about this, he wouldn't let innocent people die because of PKers that just want to do what they like Rage felt ticked off and began to chant Almighty power that resides within my soul.. give me strength to protect these people! NEON... JUDGEMENT! Mighty neon flames consumed Rage and his aura, giving off Neon flames, his Sword began to become coated with Neon flames, hotter than any other flame in the universe, the wind began to kick in due to the massive aura burst, Rage gave a smirk to the two on the left and dashed to them, he slashed them both with 1 slash from right to left all the way, they were really weak.. Both of them fell to the ground and 1 of them began to say

Y-You murderer.. Rage then gave a laugh and said Yes.. I am a murderer.. I am called The Mist Murderer for a reason.. The PKer vanished into blue crystals, Rage glared at the two that remained and said You wanna taste death too? 1 of the PKers ran for their life but the other stepped forward and seemed to be their boss, Rage gave a smirk and said And you certainly want to taste it.. The PKer was about to say something as I dashed towards him and cut his head, leaving his head seperated from his body he vanished into blue shards as well, Rage unsheathed his sword and everything returned to normal like it was before he activated his unique skill. Rage walked towards the girls that were huddling up protecting themselves from the PKers but as they were defeated they stopped being so tense

Rageagumon

I didn't say much at all during the fight I was too focused on defending myself and getting rid of these pks while protecting akua as well but thanks to rage we made itphew thanks there, Rage was it? I huff exausted from the sudden attack and fall onto the grass and quite literally pass out right then and there little did I know I had been poisoned by one of the deceased pk's

As the male player sadistically murdered the player killers, the girl and I stood there, tensed and in fear. 'Why? Why is he killing them like that? Maybe they did murder people, but he's no better! He's murdering them with the intent to kill, not with the intent to save...'

When he finally killed the boss of the group, he looked at us. I stop shaking for a moment, before my body tense up once again. A few moments of silence came afterwards, before being broken by me.

"W-Why...why did you kill them like that? Of course they killed people, but why did you have to kill them so sadistically, you murdered them with the intent to kill, not to save other people! It doesn't make you any better then them! So please why?!" I sputtered out, shouting as my heart released the emotions of fear, confusion and sadness. He couldn't see me because of my hood, but I was sure he could imagine how my face looked from how I sounded.

Hear the sound of someone dieing and the polygons flouting up in to the sky aria walked over the ridge the mask on her side bleeding from one of the eye holes she slipped it over her face leave some for me she thought jumping over and landing behind rage kinfe drawn, the blood on the mask driping and splashing on the ground

As Rage was looking at the girl who just let her emotions burst right at me, I then replied calmly like I did before.. with koutei.. You're interesting.. A friend of mine once asked me that.. his name is Koutei.. he asked the exact same thing.. why did I kill them like that? I'll tell you why.. your friend passed out due to poison from the Pker that ran way.. 2nd of all.. those people assaulted a guild 4 weeks ago.. they were supposed to be in jail but I couldn't send them there so I had to slay them.. and 3rd of all. why was I smirking like that? It's the nature of Neon Judgement.. Rage explained the whole story behind his doing and unsheathed his blade

Rageagumon

The male player finished telling me the details on why he did that, and he was as if, smiling. I bit my lip and whimpered a bit as I tightly clutched the cloth of the cloak. "In other words, you're just another human being that's lost its way." I deadpanned, staring at him straight in the eyes, my silver ones glowing in the darkness of my hood.