[OP-F1] Beginnings

Rage looked at the girl who had a cloak and decided to do something about it, Rage unsheathed his sword and cut her cloak reducing it's durability to 0. It had now completely vanished. Rage then decided to give her the answer she wanted I'm afraid that's wrong Little Miss... I haven't lost my way.. I'm merely protecting the citizens that have been cursed by this game and unable to fight.. Just like you.. Would you have rather died? Those criminals are dangerous.. I was forced to kill them.. I didn't want to.. Neon Judgement has a side effect.. which I cannot reveal to you.. Rage told the girl who had asked the question

A life without risks is a life half lived

RageAgumon

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He slashed at me, as I braced my self, only to find my cloak gone, revealing my black hair ans silver eyes. I shivered at my now revealed self as my cloak that had protect me had disappeared. He continue on with his sentence, speaking, making me bit my lip.

'He's right, I'm unable to fight, I have no actual worth, everywhere wouldn't care even if I disappeared. I have no true people who care for me, I'm the one how has lost their way. A lowly, sad human being.' I thought.

I stared at him with now emotion, and muttered to him, "Well thanks for saving anyway." I replied.

Right then, the female player beside me dropped onto the ground after she had thanked the male player, surprising us both. I quickly noticed a poison sign beside her health bar and I force down a antidote potion down her throat, waking her up.