[PP-F3] Long Time No S- What is That?! <<Feeding the Enemy>> (Xion)

(Oh, yes they are... Yes they are ;) )

"You may have the high ground, but my skills outrank yours!" I shouted as I knocked the shield the side and delivered a heavy kick to his chest. I sat back on my leg and cocked my fist back. The gauntlet began to glow a fearsome red, and almost made a low whistling sound. "Falcon..." I began, a grin crossing my lips. "PUNCH!" My arm snapped forwards and zoned in on Xion's face, colliding with his chin and sending him rolling across the grass.

---

ID: 29573

BD: 8 = Success (3 - 2 = 1 DMG + 2 thorns)

CD: 10 = +1 HP

Grave: 20/33 HP

Xion: 47/51 HP

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 29575

BD: 7 (2 DMG) 

Xion grunted as he was sent flying by Grave's PLAGIARISM PUNCH and landed on the floor a few feet from his initial spot. "You only outrank me in unarmed combat, nothing more, fight me at full power and you will be sorry!" he said before charging towards grave, bashing his shield into the player before following up with a heavy punch to Grave's gut, knocking him to the ground. "No matter how much you try, you cannot impede the progress of a Maelstrom indefinitely" 

Xion (47/51) 

Grave (18/33)

I dropped to the grass, my chest heaving heavily. That was a bit of a nasty blow; it knocked all the wind out of me. I spoke in raspy breaths. "Yeah... No kidding..." I replied, clutching my abdomen. I still couldn't give up. I pushed up, swinging my arm to draw out Xion's block, but I instead rushed past him to make some distance. I was going to end up killing myself at that rate.

(I wasn't thinking and accidentally rolled a second time when I was meaning to check my ID XD)

---

ID:  29604

BD: 4 = Failure

Grave: 18/33 HP

Xion: 47/51 HP

ID:29661

BD: 6 (2 DMG) 

Xion was about to brace himself for another attack, but instead Grave sailed right past him, presumably to put some distance between the players. "This is just too painful to watch..." he muttered before turning to face Grave. He then charged towards Grave, planting his fist into the side of the player's face, knocking him to the ground. Xion grimaced as he watched his friend fall "We should stop this now...I've won, I don't want to hurt you any more"

Xion (47/51) 

Grave (16/33)

I wiped my cheek as I pulled myself up, my legs shaking like crazy. I knew I was going to lose, so it wasn't much of a surprise to me. I finally regained my senses, and felt Hikari crawl up my back and around my neck like a scarf, before staring daggers at Xion. I quickly patted her head around her horn, and she ducked down. I approached Xion and extended a hand towards him. "There was no way I was going to win that. Next time though, I promise I'll ruin you. I'll ramp up the damage so much you won't know what hit you." I trash-talked, a satisfied grin on my lips. I turned from Xion and gestured for him to follow me back to town.

Xion chuckled as he shook Grave's hand "If you say so, I'll be impressed if you can deal more than 4 damage next time" he said with a grin, before slowly following Grave back to the main town. "So, what do you want to do now?" he asked, as they neared the slowly growing town in the distance. "Oh, and if you ever need help with a quest or anything just PM me, I'm always happy to help" he said, a smile on his face.