[SP-F1] The Fate of the Fallen ((COMPLETED))

Kaluluwa turned his back to the tree, before realizing that he was saying goodbye. Goodbye to a friend, goodbye to a life, goodbye to something old. He turned around to face the tree once more before saying, "Hey, Juhmer. I'm not... I'm not leaving you. You're not leaving me. I don't know what happens after you die in this world, whether what the creator was said was true or not, but I'm going to be back. Stay right here." Kaluluwa released a breath. It was getting colder and the forest was getting darker. He needed to leave soon or else he'd be met with the same fate as his friend.

"Before I leave, I realize that this food will be gone soon. But... I don't know much about Japanese traditions, but I know offering food and incense to those passed is just courtesy." Kaluluwa swiped through his inventory really quick in order to bring up the few things he had in his inventory. "Paki-tanggap ito... Ingat ka." He took out his inventory a couple loafs of bread and a few water.

HP:
Paglikha: 12/13 ((1 HP Healed: Out of combat post))

<<-2 Bread; -3 Water>>

Edited by Paglikha

Running back to Starting City, Kaluluwa felt empty. He wanted to run back, try to live through the night and the rest of Aincrad by Axios' tree. But he knew it wouldn't do anyone any good. His friend would probably ask him why he decided to do that. I really am selfish, aren't I? No, I'm not. I'm just loyal. I didn't want his life to end, I didn't want our friendship to end. Kaluluwa sprinted as far as he can. He'd always return there, that much he knew. However he knew it wouldn't be every time.

He ran back to Starting City and entered the safe zone. He started realizing his prison never had bars. It was always in terms of relationships. He always ran away from his parents to escape starvation, but they needed him so he always returned. This time, in this new world, he was now running away from the tree to escape death, but he needs to visit the tree to pay respects so he'll always return. My world was limited to my province in the Philippines before I came to Japan, I thought I'd escape a prison. Now I realize that I just entered another one, this time I cannot escape so easily.

HP:
Paglikha: 13/13 ((1 HP Healed: Out of combat post))

<<Topic Transactions:

• Topic completion: 1 SP
  • 1 Page Completed: 400 Col
  • Monster loot:
    • +2 Mats: #1#2
    • +35 col:  #1
  • Consumed:
    • -2 Bread: #1
    • -3 Water: #1

>>