[PP-F1] Hunting For Material (Vasth)

It was another lazy day in the world that Blue loved so much. He couldn’t bare standing around doing nothing but mopping around all day and thus, he decided that he would seek out some materials and perhaps make his shop prosper. The more material one has, the better the shop will run. He sighed before walking to the outside of his shop and eventually, he reached the area that was full of materials. He would be sure that he’d be able to gather plenty of materials today and he wasn’t about to leave the place before he was able to gather a lot of materials. With a glare of determination, he walked over.

Vasth was wondering around,He was out of materials he was so he went to the shops where you can buy materials,He looked around and saw a guy looking pretty determination to buy material....Vasth looked over....Vasth went into the shop and said.

"Is there any materials?"

"Sorry,Sir we are currently out please wait until tomorrow." Vasth facepalmed,He moved away of the NPC

"Are you kidding me..." 

Blue reached the field of apple trees where he's spent a huge amount of time in the previous few days to gather materials. He liked how almost all professions were literally able to use all sorts of materials. He himself, was as tailor, yet he could make armor from the apples he gathered. This made little sense to Blue, but it matters not since this was to Blue's advantage. He found it a lot easier to grab apples from tree than to kill tons of boars for boar leather.

ID: 29179
LD: 19

Blue came under a tree before looking up. He was able to see a light piercing through the tree, providing him with perfect vision of the amount of apples that were located on that tree. With a smile, he jumped up high into the air before wrapping his fingers around the apple lowest to the ground and pulling it down from the shelter of the green tree. Blue inspected the apple before shrugging and putting it in his inventory.

Blue's MAT: 1

Blue laughed at the stupidity of that question. When he turned around, he realized that he'd ordered a charm from the person in front of him. Well... I guess he's not finished with it yet. He thought. "What does it look like I'm doing?" Blue said with a bit of a comical tone. "I'm definitely not picking apples off trees for materials or anything." Blue said with quite a bit of jokingly set of tone. Blue looked around once more hoping to see some apples. Indeed, he was able to see one and he nodded toward that apple. "There's an apple." Blue started before jumping up for it.

ID: 29693
LD: 16

With a purge of speed, Blue managed to wrap his fingers around the material before giving it a light tug that freed it from the shelter of the oak wood apple tree. Blue smirked before adding one more material to his inventory. He looked around before saying, "There's an apple. Have a go." His speech coordinating with his pointing finger that was pointed toward the material.

Blue's MAT: 2 

ID 29743 

LD 6

Vasth rised his eyebrow,he went up and grab a apple,it was rotten. Vasth sighed and dropped the apple, He had not luck, as he looked at the person. He decided to introduce himself. "The apple was rotten,My name is Vasth,Nice to meet you. Vasth sighed "I have no luck right now." Vasth put his hand out to shake.

Blue shrugged before taking the hand of the person that offered it. He said a word of greetings before looking around for some more apples. "Yeah... I run a tailor shop and material gathering is freaking frustrating sometimes." Blue said when he saw an apple and decided to go for it.

ID: 29808
LD: 14

This apple was quite high into the sky... and Blue needed to jump quite high for it. He felt his hand wrapping around the apple but somehow he was unable to muster the perfect amount of strength to pull the apple down. Blue fell to the ground with no apples in his hand. Disappointing... He thought before standing up.

Blue's MAT: 2

(You haven't introduce yourself yet.) 

Vasth looked at the man trying to grab a apple,Vasth ran up the tree,grabbing onto a branch,he use his hand to move towards a apple, he tired to reach of a apple but his hand was grabbing on hard enough to the branch,Vasth's hand slipped and he fell on his back. Vasth groaned in pain. He slow got up. He looked at Blue who was....

ID 29905 

LD 2

Blue had not wanted to introduce himself to the artisan but it seems as if he might have to. With a sigh, he said, "The name's Blue. Solo." He'd saw that Vasth had been looking at him. Blue honestly hated giving his name away carelessly especially since he'd just met the man during a material gathering task as well. Blue sighed before looking up and preparing to jump for the apple.

ID: 29946
LD: 11

Blue found himself missing the apple but managed to avoid embarrassment by landing without error. He sighed, remembering how hard this type of material gathering was. Perhaps he should move on to boar fighting instead?

As Vasth heard Blue's name realised that his was the one order there odd charm....Vasth said "Ahhh you must be that people for order....that ummm" Vasth thought for a moment as Blue jump up trying to grab a apple. "that Poke watch right,sorry i haven't have much lucky lately on perfects " Vasth said to Blue "Hope you understand."

"Worry not." Blue said. "As long as you continue to try and make it, I shall remain patient." Honestly, Blue didn't mind not having the charm for a while especially since he was still fighting quite weak mobs and the equipment he has currently would make do. With a sigh, he looked around for some more apples. "Wait." Blue suddenly said. "If you're going to make my charm... you're going to need materials right?" Blue asked. "Why don't we go find some mobs to kill for some materials so that you could make my items and I could get my charm faster? It's a win-win process." Blue said. It was indeed a win-win and both parties would be able to take something they probably wanted from the compromise if Vasth agrees.