[PP-F5]-Blood in the Sand (Xion)

ID: 29548

BD: 9 (8 DMG) [PAR for 1 turn] 

Xion watched as Beorson missed his attack too. "This shouldn't be taking so long" he said, his voice laced with annoyance as he waited for the shark to go for another strike, so that he could attack it. He watched as the beast approached them, ripping through the sand as it went straight for the tank. 

"Finally..." he said as he sidestepped the attack, before plunging his blade into the creature' electricity surging from it to the boss as he took a chunk of it's health down. He grinned as he watched the boss' body went limp and lifeless, the effect of paralysis working. 

Xion (49/49) [HATE: 9] 

Beorson  (34/35) [HATE: 2] 

Sand shark (35/50) [PAR for 1 turn] 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID# 29552 BD:10 (+2 damage) CD:12 (+1  HP)

Beoreson's HP:34+1=35

Xion's HP:49

Sand Shark's HP:35-7=28

Beoreson laughs at the fact that the blond warrior was getting bored. "You don't play tatical games do you?" asks the warrior as he watches the shark smash into Xion's shield. He also notes to himself that an arc of lighting was shot into the shark. He rushes to the injured shark and, stabs the beast in the side. The shark convulses and, lays in the sand for a few moments. The shark suddenly, digs down into the sand. Then, disappears from sight again. Beoreson looks at the sand as if it where magic.

ID: 29559

BD: 10 (7 DMG) [PAR for 1 turn] (THE CHAIN PAR IS REAL)

"I do, but those don't involve a clumsy shark bashing into your shield 50 BLOODY TIMES" He growled before turning on the Sand shark once more. It was still unable to move, but the warrior saw the PAR icon begin to flash, meaning that it was about to wear off. Aiming to paralyse it again, Xion wound up a strike, before driving his blade straight into the side of the boss, electricity arcing from the blade and into it's flesh as he did, resetting the Paralysis effect. "Ah, how I do love chain Paralysis" he said with a smile as a large chunk of the beast's health was taken down with one blow. 

Xion (49/49) [HATE: 12] 

Sand shark (21/50) [PAR for 1 turn]

ID# 29564  BD:8

Beoreson's HP:34

Sand Sharks HP:21-5=16

Beoreson stifles a laugh about the shark. "For a guy who plays defense, you sure do get bored quickly." says the warrior as watches the lighting surge thought the shark a second time. He rushes out from the shield and, stabs the shark in the side again. The warrior looks in disbelief as the shark sinks into the sand again. "I wish I could do that." states the warrior as the shark disappears. He knew that the shark was on the way again but, where would it come from?

ID: 29569

BD: 5 (Miss, so close) [+1 Heavy momentum] 

"It's because I prefer to be an active tank, not one that sits there as a wall for a DUMBASS SHARK" He yelled as the beast swiftly attempted to sideswipe him, missing narrowly as the tank turned to strike it, bringing his blade down, but missing too as the metal was embedded in the sand. "Blood hell!" he cursed as he pulled his blade from the sand. 

Xion (49/49) [HATE: 12]  [1Heavy momentum] 

Sand shark (21/50) 

ID# 29619 BD:9 CD:10 MD:2

Beoreson's HP:34+1=35

Sand Shark's HP:21-7=14 (5 base, 1 crit, heavy momentum.)

Beoreson waits behind the shield man as he wonders to himself,"Why do the monsters get special abilities." He hears the shark suddenly clash into Xion's shield. The warrior flanks around the shield and, jams his sword into the tail of the shark trying to pin it. The shark still sinks into the sand and, disappears again. Beoreson with a sigh says,"I was hoping that would work to." He then, gets behind the tank and, waits for the next onslaught from the Sand Shark

ID: 29657

BD: 3

Xion cocked his head quizzically "They don't usually..." he said, rather puzzled. He then noticed that the shark was literally pulling a Jaws...literally. It was moving slowly, only the dorsal fin showing. "How many bloody movies does this thing reference!?" he said as the shark neared him, and leaped out of the sand, aiming to strike the player, but ultimately missing. 

Xion (49/51) [1 heavy momentum] 

Beorson (35/35)

Sand shark (14/50)

Edited by Xion

ID# 29660 MD:1 CD:10 BD:1

"I don't know how many movies it will reference but, I do know that I wish I watched something other then, action movies." says the warrior as he watches the shark smash into the shield man. "I'm gonna let my non-extant wounds heal while I wait for an opening that doesn't involve throwing my body near that thing." says the warrior as he stands behind his comrade. He waits for the shark to back away and, for there to be a less aggressive attack.

ID: 29692

BD: 6 (6 DMG, 5+1(HvyM) 

Xion smiled as Beorson talked about the wounds that he did not have healing. "If you had any wounds then I would have to break my shield and stop being a tank" he said with a chuckle before turning to the sand shark. The creature was approaching them once more, it's jaws just poking above the sand as it finally reached them, attempting to bite Xion. Xion, however was able to dodge the attack, quickly plunging his blade into the beast before it slunk into the sand once more. 

Xion (49/51) 

Beorson (35/35) 

Sand shark (8/50)

ID# 29744 BD:1 MD:7

Beoreson's HP:35/35

Xion's HP:49/51

Sand Shark's HP:8

Beoreson watches the shark back away then, disappear. "Well that gives us a moment to breath." says the warrior jokingly. He knew that the shark would be back in no time. Sure enough the shark came back to the fight. "I wonder why it does that." mutters the warrior as he waits for the shark to impact into Xion's Shield. The warrior rushes out from the shield to see that the shark had sank into the sand and, only the tip of it's tail was visible. The tail quickly disappeared before the warrior could get a slash in.

ID:29806

BD: 3 (MISS) [+1 Heavy momentum] 

(The shark should have taken 2 DMG, as I have thorns on my shield) 

Xion grinned as the beast impacted with his shield, the thorns taking effect instantly as it recoiled from the pain, before retreating into the sand once more. "The best thing about thorns, even if they hit you, they're taking damage" he said with a grin. Xion then watched closely as the sand shark seemed to circle around them, maybe it was trying to find a way around the tank's guard? Or maybe it was just being cautious, as it had little over 10% HP left. "Be careful beor.." he said. 

Xion (48/51)

Beorson (35/35) 

Sand Shark (6/50)

((I leave that kind of stuff for the other person to be able to buff up there RP.))

ID# 29832 BD:9 MD:3 LD:15 CD:1

Beoreson's HP:35/35

Xion's HP:48/51

Sand Shark's HP:6-6=0 (dead)

Beoreson looked towards Xion. "I'll be fine. I promise you won't have to break you're shield." says the warrior as he walks towards the circling shark. If, he was right in the amount of damage they had done. He could kill the beast in one hit and, avoid the monster's attack. He stops about 2 meters out from the circling beast. He yells to the shark,"Hey! I taste like chicken. Come and, get me you, guppy!" the warrior was clearly trying to draw the monster out for an attack. He watched as the monster popped up but, went for Xion. The warrior rushed forward and, launched a attack on the shark before it met with Xion's shield. He stabbed the shark and, twisted the blade. The shark with a roar, exploded into pixels and, appeared to have dropped something.

Xion smiled as he walked over to beor, patting him on the back "Well done, what did it drop?" he asked, curious as to what loot the man had managed to aquire, Xion himself had only gotten the quest loot from the field boss, but nothing else, maybe beor managed to find something of value? It was unlikely but still a possibility. 

"Anyway, once you're done want to go back to town and get a few drinks to celebrate?" he asked, with a slight chuckle. 

Beoreson picked up the bag of loot and, pulled out 250 col and, a potion that was named Sand Armor. "I found some col and, a potion. Here." says the warrior as he throws the col from the bag to the tank. "Sure, I wonder what they serve on this floor." says the black haired swordsman. He stands back up and, motions for the tank to lead the way. "I heard that there are Kobalds on this floor." says the warrior as they start walking back. "Have you seen any of 'em." asks the warrior.

Xion shook his head, giving the col back to Beor "I have enough of this stuff, as for the kobolds no, I have only seen the shark, and giant scorpions on this floor" he said as they slowly walked back to armadillo, which was now a rather small blur in the distance. "Oh, and I'll pay if we do end up getting anything, my treat" he said with a chuckle, smiling at the man as he did. 

"Yeah, no. I would rather pay for my own beer." says the warrior. He was trying to avoid having people give him anything. He was able to stand on his own two feet now that he had leveled as much as he had. The two men arrive in the tavern and, Beoreson orders whatever brew that they have. To his surprise it is only beer. The warrior grunted and, took a sip of his bitter drink. "Hey Xion, want to duel after this?" asks the man as he takes another sip of his rather poor quality drink.

Xion ordered a beer, drinking a little more of the bitter liquid than Beor did, Xion himself preferred Cider to beer but didn't mind the drink. "I'll be fine for a duel, no healing items or anything like that" he said with a smile. "But anyway" he continued, before taking another swig "How about we just talk for a bit? As guildmates we have barely spent any time together, and honestly I would like to get to know you a little" 

"Not much to tell. I was going to college for a diploma in Computer Science when I got stuck in here. I got the major wavered as I showed great skill in the area." says the warrior entering story hour mode. " An example of my skill would be, that I modified my NeverGear to let me play straight out of my dorm in America." says the warrior acting like it was something simple.  "I was going to be going to basic training in four months but, I clearly missed it." says the warrior as he takes another sip of his beer. "Anything else that you want to know?" asks the warrior, as he finished the quick rundown of what he was doing when he got stuck in the game.

Xion nodded in silence as he listened to Beor's story "I only wish to know what you are prepared to tell" he said in a sagely tone as he drank his beer. "Is there anything that you would like to know about me? Of course, that is assuming that the interest is mutual, if you don't want to know, then I shall not tell" he said with a smile as he drank some more of the bitter liquid, nearing the end of his mug. 

Beoreson shrugs,"Doesn't hurt to know people. I can talk for hours about myself, but prefer not to." The warrior finishes off his mug and, orders another one. "Well let's see, what else might be useful. I have pretty good of control my emotions and, have the ability to block out most of them." says the warrior as he takes a sip of his beer. "I was the victor of a assault with a deadly weapon and, have put three people in the hospital." says the warrior to finish things off. "I can tell you the details but, don't want to bore you." says the warrior with a grin.