[PP-F2] Metal And Medicine in The Mountains (Kalesh&Piera) [Complete!]

[ID# 30383][LD: 4+1=5]

Kalesh considered Piera's words closely before nodding in agreement. "From what I am lead to believe, it would be pretty equal I suppose... But there is one slight issue going on here." He grins mischievously and lifts a fist up, and then punches himself in the gut. With an oof from the force of the blow he watches a single hitpoint pop off and he says "No pain. Honestly I consider that a design flaw rather than an actual pro to the game." He shrugged softly "That's likely not a popular opinion. I like to kinda push my nails into my palm when I am nervous. The sensation calms a bit I guess?" His green eyes glanced over to see if she thought he was utterly insane.

On the issue of food he said "Yeah, I won't eat any food raw by choice. Necessity is another matter." He quickly added "I probably won't ever get the skill high enough to be a professional cook. I am the type who orders a pizza or eats the stuff you just shove into your oven for a while. Preparation is not my forte." He hums a moment and adds "So cooked fish on a stick would probably be fine. If the fish itself is high enough in quality it should be fine."

With her suggesting he not throw her potions he said "I am inclined to agree. I was fighting a wolf and this guy I was with, Mack, decided to throw a potion at me mid-combat. I guess he was worried or thought I didn't have the potion I bought from you before then. Either way, I had to try not to fumble my greatsword while catching the potion before it shattered into the ground." He sighed dramatically and added "The wolf promptly decided to gnaw my leg nearly off while I was distracted."

Edited by Kalesh
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ID# 30384]  [LD: 8+1=9]  [Total Mats: 5]

Piera's eyes narrowed in suspicion at Kalesh's mischievous grin and instinctively took a step back when he raised his fist before her eyebrows raised when he punched himself in the gut to no effect. Smiling slightly, the brunette shrugged. "True. I think it would drive off any of the not 'hardcore' gamers if a game advertised that it could actually cause them pain, even if it was virtual. But I get your point. I've heard rumors that harder hits hurt though. Like the blows that wipe out seventy five percent of your health bar, those kinds. Maybe we can feel pain but it's like...dulled?" She shrugged again, not able to find the words to properly convey her musings out loud. "I'm not gonna complain since we're stuck in here and I'm not a masochist."

When the red head said that he wouldn't eat raw food by choice, the alchemist raised a single finger and said, "One word. Sushi." She nodded as if that was 'enough said'. But when he described his cooking abilities she sighed and shook her head, "You're as bad as Lee. Please tell me you can at least cook ramen or I'll lose faith in males completely."

The spearwoman had turned away slightly, having caught sight of something green, but it was only some decorative ivy sadly. Turning back to Kalesh as he mentioned a familiar name, a smile tugged at her lips. "You know Mack too, huh? Heh, he looks after his own I'll give him that. Though he really shouldn't have tossed anything to a person using a two handed weapon, especially in the middle of a battle. He just worries. Are you in the Crimson Blades as well?" Kicking lightly with the toes of her boots at the red head's legs she quipped, "And it grew back so you'll be fine."

Edited by Piera

[ID# 30391][LD: 14+1=15]

Kalesh hummed in thought and understanding that not everybody is as much a game as him. With that in mind he shrugged his shoulders and said up into the sky "Kayabaaaaaa! In your next patch, please add a pain slider into the settings! Thanks!" He laughs to himself, certainly doubting the guy in red robes would respond, much less do what was asked of him. "It is pretty freaking odd that he is still balancing the game though. Seriously, most wanted man in Japan, casually updating his game." He shrugged his shoulders weakly.

When Piera countered with Sushi and questioned his common sense he said "Two words, never tried." He chuckled and went on to add "As for instant noodles and so forth, yeah, I can do that. If it has instructions on it, where can I screw up?" He snickered "Or are you suggesting this 'Lee' can burn water?" He blinked as he idly remembered the movie he got that line from before shaking his head and saying "But yeah, not as bad as him then if he messes that up."

Kalesh raised a brow at the mention of Mack, interested that they had some common ground. "Yeah, he's pretty rough on the outside but I am under the assumption he is nice under that. I offered to give him the potion I bought from you in exchange after I drank it. He turned me down of course. I've only met him that once" He chuckled softly and added "And no, not in a guild. I'm... not worthy of one I guess." He shrugged his shoulders. "I got a PM later on that asked if I wanted to join but I just told him I wasn't ready." he scratches at his head nervously as he wanders to a bit of rock that was poking out of the ground and started to dig around it. "I refuse to be someone that needs to be fed by other to survive or weigh someone down, if that makes sense. I don't have the power or the skill to be of any real use, so I refuse to join a guild..." He smiled weakly and added in a little more light hearted manner "That, and I would prefer to know some people outside any guild I join first, just so I have someone to whine at without fear of being tattled." With that he tugged a silvery chunk of metal from the ground and smiled as he set it into his inventory "How 'bout you? You obviously aren't a 'Crimson Blade' if you don't know if I am."

+1 Material [Total: 3]

Edited by Kalesh

[ID# 30397]  [LD: 4+1=5]  [Total Mats: 5]

As Kalesh cried out to the mad man that had stranded them all here, Piera winced at the loud voice and looked around to make sure he hadn't grabbed the attention of any mobs before relaxing slightly. "If a lightning bolt comes down and hits you, I'm leaving you." Shrugging she replied, "Well what else does he have to do other than spy on us all occasionally out of boredom? Makes you wonder what he's doing in the real world to avoid capture. I mean it's been how many months now?" She shook her head, somewhat disgruntled and annoyed at herself for bringing up such an annoying topic before turning away and attempting to look for any growth she could pick but not finding anything, which only irked her more.

But when the red head said that he'd never tried sushi, her eyes widened and she turned around to stare at him as if he had created the graves of sins. "You need to at least try it once. Seriously. Some of that stuff is down right delectable. And healthy. For me it's only second behind Mexican food." When he asked how he could screw up if something had directions to it, she gave him a wry look that clearly said that he could still mess it up somehow. At question, the brunette let out a breathy laugh through her nose and nodded. "I don't exactly know how, but he manages it nonetheless. But it's good to hear you're not that bad. There's still hope to be had."

The alchemist nodded as Kalesh recounted his interaction with their mutual acquaintance; it certainly sounded like him. Her eyes quirked back to him as he stated that he wasn't 'worthy' of being in a guild. That statement caused a frown to tug on her mouth and her pace to slow slightly as she listened to his explanation quietly. "I suppose I can understand that. At least you've always mat gathering though, right?" A teasing smile crept up on her mouth before she went on, "I'm....a dependent person myself and am used to that. I'm content with knowing that I can help at least in little ways. And no I'm not a Crimson Blade, though Mack tried to recruit me too. I was already in a guild though. Not much of one," She admitted somewhat sadly. "But yeah. The Velvet Room."

Edited by Piera

[ID# 30407][LD: 15+1=16][4 Materials Total]

Kalesh saw the look on Piera's face and decided it best to let the conversation drop for the most part, deciding to add "Well, at least it would be a sign he actually cares about us if he zaps me. If he -really- had a god complex he'd just ignore us forever." He shrugged and started digging around some more in case there was some more metal where the last material came from, making him grin with satisfaction when he tugged a second metal chunk from the hole he had made!

Focusing more on the lighter conversations he happily says "Hey! I am very good at following orders." He shrugs and says "I've heard a lot of people say Sushi is good, I've just never felt the desire to go out of my way for it when I could just order some ramen or a nice big chunk of cooked meat or fish instead." He hummed a moment and added "Health is a secondary concern, really. It has to be tasty first!"

When he saw her frown he sighed softly and said "I apologize if I said something that might have struck a nerve..." He processed the rest of her words and said "Well, in my opinion, do you have friends in that guild? Do you enjoy spending time with them even if it is just talking? Then there is no 'much', you are in a good guild." He hummed and decided to add a contingency "If not, then I guess you'd be right." He shrugged softly "Well, my opinions on dependency is kinda rooted in my childhood. You want to help people, that's good, you are just fine like that. Even if you didn't you aren't the type of dependent I don't like to see" He scratches at his head nervously. "Oh!... uh... And nice name. is anyone there named Igor? You guys play poker or give fortune tellings?"

Edited by Kalesh

[ID# 30414]  [LD: 2+1=3]  [Total Mats: 5]

Piera was quiet as Kalesh tried to argue that his death by 'GM lightning' would be proof that Kayaba cared about them, not so sure if that was true or not. Her expression did lighten as she smiled at the red head's success at finding some ore. "Nice find. And sushi is good, you just need to be willing to look past the slimy exterior. And taste should come first, but when tasty food is healthy too? Always a plus."

The brunette looked away as he apologized, using the pretense of looking for more materials as she chewed on the inside of her cheek. She listened quietly as he gave his opinion on her guild and she was quietly contemplative. The alchemist opened her mouth and almost said something before she closed it with a frown, still not looking at Kalesh as she zoned off, lost in her thoughts.

At least until he asked if there was someone named 'Igor' in her guild along with other odd questions. Finally looking back to him with a quizzically raised eyebrow. "What? I, uh....no? Well I guess Lowenthal and Jomei might play poker, I dunno. Why?" A confused and curious smile crept up on her without her realizing it.

{OOC: OMG i lurv you Kalesh, we talked about sushi and my BF magically brought me sushi! @_@ Yer magical}

Edited by Piera

[ID# 30420][LD: 7+1=8][Total Mats: 4]

Kalesh just had to bring up the Velvet room first and foremost. This was far too important for his gamer-tuned mind to ignore. He takes a breath and says "I have reason to believe your guild's name is based off of The Velvet Room from the fairly popular Persona series! Igor is the name of a long-nosed man whose duty is to use tarot cards to give the main character different... let's call them monsters to help in combat. He also has female assistants who are stronger than the final bosses one could debate." He chuckled softly as he finished his little nerdy rant before adding "There's even an anime going on based on the fourth game in the series."

With that settled he happily continues "And thanks, nice touch of luck on my part. Let's see if third time's the charm." he dug around for a minute to check all the sides of his hole before sighing in confirmation that he had bled it dry already, standing up and dusting his hands off before kicking the dirt into the hole again when he was done with it. "And it is not."

He figured he had sullied the mood slightly so he tried to stay positive. Sadness would just beget more sadness so he tried to keep the mood high enough to recover from. He was never one to worry about things long, able to get over being ragingly angry in the span of twenty minutes if he really wanted to and wasn't prodded or something like that.

((WHOO! xD I have this weird magical luck for others sometimes. One person got a rare and then four perfects in a row from my mere presence!))

Edited by Kalesh

[ID# 30469] [LD: 4+1=5] [Total Mats: 5]

Piera blinked as Kalesh went into deep description of the origins of 'The Velvet Room', or at least one that was to do with another game. It sounded a bit complicated but interesting nonetheless. "Huh. I wonder if Lowenthal was a fan of that game then. It doesn't sound familiar to me, but I'm not exactly a gaming expert or anything, heh. I think I'll ask him next time I see him though."

She chuckled at the red head's lack of luck. "Better luck next time. I'm starting to think we took a wrong turn or something, we're not finding anything around here it seems." The brunette lead the way down a much less traveled route, or at least it seemed that way by the hardly walked path.

As they walked, she thought back to what he had said earlier. "Hey...why.....why do you feel you're not worthy to join a guild?" Immediately after the question left her mouth she slowed her pace and clarified hurriedly, "You don't have to say if you don't want to. I mean, obviously. Honestly I think any guild would be lucky to get you, or anyone for that matter. Just because you're not awesome at everything or even one thing especially doesn't mean you're a burden or anything. Attendance is half the grade, right?" She tried to end on a light note.

[ID# 30494][LD: 8+1=9]

He chuckled as he realized he had spouted a lot of excess information rather than keep it simple "Alright then, hope my hunch is right! I've been wrong before and I will be again, just a gut feeling." He shrugged softly as he followed Piera at her suggestion of going another way which he happily agreed "Yeah, that sounds like a good plan to me. It's my fault anyways since I suggested we move from our old spot!" He smiled a little as he looked to the ground and had a little bit more bad luck as they walked, kicking up a few rocks just to confirm they weren't hiding anything that would help out in any way.

To her questions about guilds he hummed and said "Well, how to put this... I guess it's a strange mix of pride and stubbornness." He knew he'd have to expand on that so he said "I remember my days as an early MMO player. A woman from Aesir left her group just to run me through a dungeon I was hanging around. After that I joined her guild. They'd drag me to every dungeon they did. Hard, easy, even the ones that were suicidal for my level. They'd tell me I was a fast learner while teaching me how to fight." He smiled softly "I cherish that time, but I will not relive it. I'm older, trained, and knowledgeable in the matters of games like this. I'm not someone who is still learning how an RPG works... So basically, until I am strong enough that I don't need a guild to get by or do anything I couldn't do myself, I don't want to join a guild and be an investment for when I do get stronger." Finally inhaling he looks to Piera. "Ah, and as much as I enjoy guilds that are social and only ask you be there, I join guilds for more than just to be social. Like, specific goals. A merchant guild, a guild that explores dungeons, something precise. Not 'okay, we put a checkmark next to every category so we can do everything!' types of guilds."

Edited by Kalesh

[ID# 30684] [LD: 6+1=7] [Total Mats: 5]

Piera chuckled lightly and shrugged, "I'll let you know when I ask him." She sort of wished that she could look up the game and anime he was referring to and was seriously missing internet access and the ability to watch shows and movies. Not to mention music. The brunette sighed and nodded distractedly as she followed the red head along an alternate path. While walking, she thought she spotted an interesting looking flower and paused to get closer but blinked as it suddenly took flight. It was a bug. Laughing under her breath, the alchemist shook her head and turned back to her gathering companion as he tried to answer her question about his aversion to guilds.

The brunette listened silently as he explained, giving her a bit of background on the matter. She supposed that being in a game where death was a very serious threat rather than a minor setback that it would cause one's play style to change. She was momentarily worried that his former guild was in SAO, but from the sounds of it, it was in a different game some time ago thankfully. The tone shifted somewhat as he also divulged that he wasn't interested in joining a guild that didn't have a specific goal, to which she averted her gaze somewhat awkwardly.

Smiling weakly she finally spoke, "I thought about creating a crafter's guild, but didn't want to leave my friends in the guild... To be honest though, there's not many guilds like that I don't think. Mack's guild seemed pretty specific, if a bit militaristic." She shrugged. "They seem bound and determined to become an army that will clear the game. I can understand why you'd feel that way. I might have felt that way if this were any other MMORPG. But when the only two friends I had at the time asked me to join their newly formed guild, I couldn't say no." She shrugged lightly, not regretting her decision now, even if she wasn't entirely content with her guild currently. "I still think any guild would be lucky to have you though."

Edited by Piera

[ID# 30759][LD: 1+1=2]

Kalesh listened intently as Piera explained her thoughts on guilds and why she joined her own. He nodded in consideration of her words, spending a moment to go through his own thoughts before he came to a conclusion on what he was going to say next. "A crafter guild would be interesting. It would also be a challenge, though, making an economy is a bit harder than stabbing a dragon and wearing its hide for a hat!" He chuckled softly and said "Well, I don't plan on judging anyone who joins a guild for other reasons. Friends are a very good reason! Having some people you know will watch your back is never a bad idea!" He smiled softly "Ah, and don't worry, Aesir disbanded years ago in a different MMO. I am probably the only one who took this tradition." He shrugged his shoulders, subtly implying he didn't have any allies going into this game. "And careful, you have no idea how often I miss with a greatsword!... But thank you, the words mean a lot." He smiled to Piera a moment and then averted his eyes downward to try and find some new materials while humming a tune.

He had no luck in discovering new materials, every time he thought he had it would just turn out to be a rock or seem to crumble apart once he took it into his hand. He sighed softly to himself but didn't let it bother him too much, instead focusing onto Piera again. "Ah, and Mack's guild. I am still undecided one way or another... but can you see me as a guy who would be in uniform and marching?" He shrugged softly "I kinda value my freedom. If they wanted to hire me for a job, or something else I could assist with then why not! Just not sure I want to swear my allegiance to them specifically just yet too."  He took a moment of consideration and added "Well, mercenary work is never a bad idea I suppose. Lots of ways to get connections..."

Edited by Kalesh

[ID# 30882] [LD: 6+1=7] [Total Mats: 5]

Piera smiled at Kalesh's interest in the guild idea she had as well as the analogy. "I dunno, I think it'd be easier. Close combat was never my forte. I can understand that the game doesn't have magic, but I wish that they'd at least have archery. Anyway, I just thought it'd be easier for crafters to stick together, make parties to gather materials, or contract guilds to do it for them in exchange for col or items and be able to have every profession under one roof for players to come to. Kinda like a mall." She shrugged, wondering if that made sense.

Her expression softened and she nodded, "It's a good feeling. I think that's why I couldn't leave them. They helped me when I needed it most. I couldn't leave them when they need me." The brunette's mouth opened in a loud laugh as the red head mentioned him missing with his preferred weapon, a greatsword. "How?!" She asked with laughter in her voice before shaking her head. "Not that I'm one to talk. Gah I should've gotten all accuracy on my weapon. Bleed damage doesn't count for sh** when you can't hit the broad side of the barn." The alchemist sighed, looking up at the sky for a moment.

Glancing back at Kalesh as he mentioned not being the type for Mack's guild which was highly militaristic. Smiling faintly in amusement, she nodded. "In a uniform? Yes. Marching? Not so much. Note that you didn't really specify what kind of uniform." Her eyes sparkled with mischief. "I understand what you mean though, it's not for everyone. I'm a follower more than a free spirit. Good little sheep that I am." The brunette's tongue stuck out as if challenging him to tease her. "But mercenary work is pretty good, hard to do solo though. I know there's a few smaller mercenary type guilds that will hire out their services to help someone trying to do a quest on a higher floor or gather a particular hard material or something like that. Hard to compete with a full group, but don't let that discourage you. I'll be sure to refer you if somebody's looking for the personal touch more than a full army."

Edited by Piera

[ID# 30884] [LD: 16+1=17][4+1=5 Materials]

Kalesh chuckled happily as she mentioned the lack of magic or bows "Yeah, the lack of magic I get. No bows or nothing though? You would think some kind of ranged option would be hanging around, but oh well... Apparently there are monsters that breath fire and so forth. So basically we just don't get the magic." He sighed dramatically. "And I guess it depends on the dragon's level and if it got the first blow in. I would actually like going to a mall, would make one central spot where people would sell and obtain goods without having to check every. Single. Floor." He seemed to know the troubles this causes.

At the mention of her inability to bleed her enemies and question his inability to hit things with a greatsword he laughed and said "Well, excuse me if aiming something that weighs so much is a bit tough! It's slow too, so things can dodge!" He sighed softly and crossed his arms. "My sword will probably just be damage and one point of bleed. That way my misses will only be a slight inconvenience while my hits will always cause lots of pain!" He grinned to himself "I might consider something else if a skill reset hits. It's nice to have options and I kinda locked myself into greatswords when I first started." He shrugged softly "I heard that people have started to discover stuff like katanas, and that there might be secret skills down the line."

Unfortunately for Piera he attempts at teasing were going to backfire on her. Kalesh immediately struck a pose and tugged his shirt at the collar to show off just a little of his chest, trying to feign seduction as he says "Oh, what kind of uniform are we talking about then?~" He laughed softly and shook his head, straightening up again to say "And I dunno if you would be a good sheep. Let me touch your hair to see if it would make good wool?" He laughed softly and said "Yeah, I am the wanderlust kind. I'd rather go everywhere and be everywhere... not that I am anti-social. It's nice to meet new people, if cautiously." He chuckled "So yeah, being tied to one floor and one guild is not something I can take lightly. Might take up fishing just for that reason.... and thank you, though are you sure you want to recommend me? I don't even have a sword right now!... It kinda broke." He grinned and shrugged "I do have martial arts though. So no PK, please?" Doubting she'd be the type to try such things he turned and started to look around the roots of a tree for something he could use. His hunch was right, just like on the first floor he found a nice chunk of ore tucked under the root of a tree, which he happily tugged out of the ground and into his inventory.

Edited by Kalesh

[ID# 31025] [LD: 16+1=17] [Total Mats: 6]

Piera sighed as she smiled and nodded in agreement at Kalesh's agreement with her disapproval on the lack of ranged fighting on the player's part and brought up a good point about magic and mob's ability to use it. "You are so right. I mean I guess I can kinda understand, cuz y'know, what game is complete without dragons? But I came across a freaking fire breathing salamander on floor four for crying out loud! Nearly drowned me." The brunette grimaced at the recollection and how her large axe wielding friend had been content to let her 'handle' the situation. When he brought up the tediousness of having to check every floor for a competent player crafter, she nodded enthusiastically. "Right? If you don't know someone or at least know someone that knows someone competent, it's a freaking quest in and of itself."

The alchemist grinned as the red head griped about the trials of greatsword wielding. "Sounds like you should be putting more points into your strength. Soon you'll be swinging that thing around like it's a nerf sword haha." The brunette's expression became thoughtful as he considered changing weapons. "Katanas? Huh. I wonder what else we'll discover up on higher floors.... Who knows, maybe we'll finally get some bows! As for skills, that sounds more likely than the weapons honestly. I know that there are some skills that you can only get by completing special quests."

Her eyes caught sight of a small bush that had little bulbs growing from it and she bent to inspect them critically before determining that she was pretty sure that she could squeeze the juices from them and then grind up the rest to use. Plucking the bulb, Piera put it into her inventory and glanced back at Kalesh as he was striking what she was sure was supposed to be a roguishly handsome pose. Laughing at his overly suave tone, the brunette covered her mouth before saying, "I think you'd look good in those skimpy female armor you see in some games. 'Less is more' an all that." She winked even as her shoulders shook from contained laughter. "You keep your hands to yourself, my hair is staying where it is. I was trying to grow it out before..." The alchemist dwindled off and shrugged before smirking wryly. "I guess if we ever get out of here it'll probably be pretty long."

Smiling as he said that he wasn't anti-social, just cautious she replied, "Well cautious is good considering PKs an all. I take it that you're not usually this friendly to passing material gatherers? And fishing huh? Hope ya know a good cook. I'll recommend you if I want!" She protested playfully before her eyebrows raised in surprise as he admitted that he didn't have a weapon as it had broke. "You....are you sure you should be out of a safe zone right now? I mean jeez... I know it's only the second floor, but still a Martial Arts skill can only protect you so much. If you need col I can lend you some. And Mack's a good blacksmith if that's the issue." Piera's expression was sincere and honestly legitimately concerned.

Edited by Piera

[ID# 31059][LD: 11+1=12][5 Materials]

Kalesh chuckled as they shared their opinions on merchants and fire breathing monster, raising a brow when she mentioned drowning "Wait, what?" He blinked and said "Ohhhhh! You jumped in water after being in fire! Gotcha!" He chuckled softy, for a moment thinking she meant that the fire itself was drowning her or something! "And oh yeah, it's always a long painstaking journey for the sword of legend practically to find a crafter to make that special something you need." He shrugged and said "I have a weapon being made as we speak, actually, a smith named Xion got my request a few days ago... So here I am, seeing if I can maybe get some materials to push him the rest of the way to finishing it." He chuckled softly as he hoped the sword was everything he wanted it to be.

With his sword in mind he nodded to Piera and said "Yeah, athletics would be a good skill to invest in, but I dunno, I feel like if a skill reset hit, I'd try something a bit different. If you think about it, if you have the katana skill, you are already set up for both curved swords and now 'two handed' curved swords... you could dual spec!" He grinned as the thought of the idea and said "Maybe a samurai build with light-metal armor, and then a ninja build with leather armor." He shrugged, it was an option at least. He kicked around at the dirt a bit to potentially reveal any materials but nothing showed up unfortunately that was going to help out.

With the teasing of him wearing skimpy female armors he grinned and said to Piera "Oh? Well, I'll wear a set if you do too." he chuckled to himself, the image of them both walking along in matching armor was ridiculous and, to him, rather hilarious so he found himself chuckling and shaking his head at the idea. "And I actually like my hair long, so hey, saves me the trouble of having to get it cut over and over while growing it out." He shrugs, looking at the positive sides. "Oh, and don't worry, I'm fine. If I was in any real danger I could just run at full speed. There are players who specialize into fisticuffs, I am sure of it." That was always a fun thing to do in RPG, find the way to punch your way through the world! "But yeah, fairly cautious. You I know at least, so it's all good!... as long as you don't draw any daggers. So to speak!" He shrugged his shoulders.

Edited by Kalesh

[ID# 31131][LD: 1+1=2][Total Mats: 6]

Piera shook her head. "If only. No the fireball it barfed on me melted all the snow and it sorta made a hot spring." Her head tilted in interest as Kalesh explained that he was having a new sword made currently by a blacksmith named Xion and she recognized the name, nodding. "I didn't know he was a blacksmith. Hopefully the mats will encourage him. You seriously need a weapon."

"I could see you as a samurai. You have the awesome hair, heh. I've heard that there's a skill that can allow you to heal another player. I seriously need to find out if its true and how to get it. Always loved the support role." The brunette prodded another bush to see if there were any ingredients of note but jumped back as an angry yap deterred her. Apparently there was a little monster living there and she had no interest in attempting to kill it so continued on.

The alchemist couldn't help but laugh at his dare and agreed. "Deal. Now you just have to find a blacksmith willing to make that trash, haha. You look pretty good with long hair. Still very manly." The young woman chuckled in agreement. "Yeah I know what you mean. I've come across a few other friendly players while material gathering. It's usually best to do so without your weapon out. 'Sides, I mighta intimidated ya cuz mine's bigger." Her eyes glittered with mischief as she referenced her two handed assault spear.

Edited by Piera

[ID# 31174] [LD: 14+1=15][Materials: 5+1=6]

Kalesh chuckled at the usage of fireball and barf together, it just his some funnybone in him. The next part though grabbed his attention much more! "Snow? Hotspring?" He blinked and then realized "Ohhhh, the fourth floor is a snow area? I've never actually been there. How did your own personal hotspring feel, hm? Did you make use of it after the fight?" He smiled to Piera curiously for a moment before stumbling and almost tripping over something, blinking down at the rock that he had upturned, and happily pulling a shiny piece of copper looking ore from the dirt under it. Luck had saved him on this material it seemed!

Kalesh hummed in thought before saying "You do? Hm. Well, I might do some more research and hoard some more SP before I make a choice... and this all assumes a reset happens!... I think I'd get an Odachi, keep the greatsword motif going." He smiles and says "And that would be cool! A healing skill would be really nice, though any tank worth their salt has that self-heal skill, right?" He grinned as he imagined the glorious exploits. "Hm. Three healers, one tank, I wonder what it would actually take to kill the tank. Probably a lot!"

He couldn't help but smirk and happily say "Seriously? This is an RPG! Anyone here who has been doing so for more than a year has seen their fair share of chain bikini and became numb to it! I could easily find a smith! And you think so? Thanks, I like long hair. It's comfy, and just feels nice on my back and neck." He shrugged, more the kind to fulfill his own image of attractive than other people's for his personal look it seemed. "And I can think of a few reasons not to bring a weapon. Like, use the item slot for a luck item instead, but keep all your defensive pieces for if you get ambushed... better than getting ambushed with no armor and one-shot!" He smirked and decided to add "Oh, pride in your size? Not a bad thing, but you have to be able to use it too!" He chuckled softly and said "Did you not mention having poor aim?" He winks while visibly trying not to laugh at the innuendos being passed around.

Edited by Kalesh

[ID# 31189][LD: 12+1=13][Total Mats: 6]

Piera let out a long exasperated sigh at Kalesh's questions about the 'hot spring'. "It was kind of hard to enjoy since there was a blizzard. Almost got hypothermia or something. Make sure if you find out about a floor's weather before you go there and go prepared. The fourth one's freezing." She watched as he tripped over something before picking it up, apparently he had literally stumbled over a material, causing her to smile at his luck.

The brunette's expression turned thoughtful as he wondered how a tank would fare with a self healing skill and three healers to back them up. "I would pay to see that. I've also heard something about an armor enhancement that helps you regen health as well." Her smile turned wistful as she thought about the scenario. "Gah that sounds fricking awesome. I'd love to be high enough level to pour all my points into the first aid skill."

Green eyes rolled behind oval glasses as the red head tried to insist that there were plenty of chainmail bikinis in SAO. "I've yet to see one personally. In a normal MMORPG I could definitely see it, but it's different when it's your real appearance and when this is your reality. I mean I have to work with some of these people, ya know? Not that I wouldn't be tempted to wear it in the bedroom." She admitted somewhat bashfully.

When he brought into play that it was alright to have a big weapon as long as you knew how to use it and then teased her about having poor aim, the alchemist glared at Kalesh with pouted lips. "I can use my Bleeding Lance just fine thank you very much. And I all the right spots to hit where it counts." Piera couldn't help but wink at him cheekily.

Edited by Piera

[ID# 31190][LD: 6+1=7][Materials: 6]

Kalesh laughed at her reaction to his question and said "If you are finding flame-firing salamanders I feel that the research would only get you so far! If it shot ice I'd understand!" He chuckled at the whole scenario in his mind, sure he would have been falling over himself with laughter if he had been there personally to see it! "Do you dislike the cold? I'm sure that if you unequipped and re-equipped your clothes they'd dry off right away!... But you'd be in your undies for a split second now that I think on it." He hummed at that thought a moment before moving on.

He was fairly happy to hear her support of the idea of a healing group and a skilled tank healing himself passively. "Really? Huh. I am sure tanks would find that very handy, but for my purposes I should be fine with just the passive." He shrugged his shoulders and added "I like healers, but I am thinking this game doesn't do it enough for me to not want to be a damage dealer. Soooo weapons for me!" He stood himself back up and patted his hands free of the dirt that was on it, sighing at his failure to find an item but checking his inventory anyways to see he had a nice little collection.

Despite himself he found himself giving a slight blush at the mental image of a girl coming at him in bed wearing a fantasy armor bikini. After catching himself daydreaming and shaking his head to dig through the dirt in a promising spot hidden behind some plants he said to Piera "Well, any man would be veeeeery lucky to have a lady willing to do something like that for him... Or vice versa I suppose. I am sure you'd rock it very well if you ask me." He grinned and gives her a wink. "And I'd like to think I hit all the right spots too, but it's about more than just thrusting I feel." He chuckled at their back and forth teasing "Gotta find the weakspots too, and they aren't always in the obvious place. Sometimes you just have to surprise them!" 

Edited by Kalesh