[PP-F2] Metal And Medicine in The Mountains (Kalesh&Piera) [Complete!]

[ID# 31208][LD: 16+1=17][Total Mats: 7]

Piera smiled wryly, "You have a point. I felt like the game glitched or something when I fought that thing."  What kind of game had fire breathing monsters in an frigid area? She nodded at Kalesh's question. "Yeah, I get cold really easily and prefer to be warm. Sadly that trick doesn't work in SAO, you actually have to let them dry, though a fire helps. Pain in the ass still. Took forever."

Her expression perked, "Oh? So are you the tank in question? Can never get enough healing, that's my motto. If you're the damage dealer I guess you can't tank." She then saw a lump next to a different bush and crouched down to poke the dirt only to unearth a small collection of nuts. "Huh." She took one and then covered it back up for whatever creature that stored them there to come back to. "That makes..." She checked her mat number as she deposited the nut into her inventory. "Seven. Nice. That trinket's really helping."

Looking back at the red head as he stated that any man would be lucky to have a woman dress up in skimpy armor for him, Piera sighed despondently, "You'd think so, wouldn't you? Thanks though." She perked up slightly when he complimented and winked at her. The brunette's faint smile warped into a grin as they kept up the double entendres. "It's not always just about thrusting true but it's nice to get some deep penetration, score some criticals, maybe even paralyze them with your overwhelming battle prowess."

Edited by Piera
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ID# 31242][LD: 10+1=11][Materials:6]

Kalesh nodded softly in understanding of her opinions on the cold and why the clothes wouldn't dry off. "Huh... I guess that makes sense. Food stays hot and fresh in your inventory." He smiles at that happy little thought! "Oh, I enjoy the hot and the cold, but I lean sliiiightly to the cold... I prefer it be a teensy bit hot or cold but not dead in the middle... y'know? I like the stimulus I guess." He shrugs his shoulders and starts scrounging around, coming up short again he says "IIIIII've got six. So hey we're close!" He reaches into his shirt and tugs out the little iron accessory he had in the shape of a heart. "Oh yeah, they help a bunch."

He lets the ingame physics drop the necklace to hang around his neck before he said "Nah, I don't tank, by the way. Heal or damage, that's it... Sort of." He hums and tries to describe it "I enjoy playing tank classes, being a heavy Juggernaut is good fun. It's more I don't like taking the defensive role. I try to find the balance between the two and the teamwork tank is no fun for me." He smiled and added "Not a lot of people remember that Evasion Tanks are a thing. For good reason I suppose, but they were fun in the few games they are done well in." He smiles at the memories for a moment, happy for his extensive gaming knowledge.

At what Piera said next though he raised his eyebrows and looked positively scandalized "I don't think so! I know!" He laughs "If a guy doesn't love the image of a cute girl dressing up for him and seducing him, he is either blind, or into men." He chuckled to himself and shrugged his shoulders "Not that I really know anyone to do it for me, but still." He shrugs his shoulders weakly and looks to Piera with a nod "And very true, It'll probably cost a lot of energy on your part to keep it going, but seeing their face when you come out on top is very worth the effort. I'd debate it's half the pleasure. Gives you sense of pride when you have an utter victory rather than a close call." 

Edited by Kalesh

[ID# 31254][LD: 1+1=2][Total Mats: 7]

Piera's eyebrows raised in surprise at the knowledge that food stayed fresh even when put in your inventory. "I didn't know that. I uh....usually just eat the food as soon as I get it, heh. And yeah I guess I know what you mean. Keep turning the thermostat to hot and then when you get hot turn it to cold and then when you get cold..." She shrugged with an amused smile, not particularly being of this mind but understanding those who were.

As Kalesh stated that he was only one material behind her before agreeing with her sentiment about helpful accessories, showing her his, which was a heart necklace made of iron. Grinning at the trinket, the brunette pulled out her own necklace, which was much more rudimentary, coming in the form of a leather string tied around a fang. "Yours looks pretty cute. And cool." She said with complete honesty. "Hey, where'd you get yours? I've been meaning to get another one with enhancements I could use in combat but I don't know where any artisans are."

As the red head stated that he usually liked playing tank classes but preferred damage dealing to remaining on strictly defense, the alchemist nodded in understanding before frowning in confusion. "Evasion tanks? Isn't that kinda like...an oxymoron?"

Piera tried to keep a straight face as her gathering companion seemed insulted at her accusation. "Hmm...I wonder if that's always true." Her expression was blank for a moment as she stared out into space before shaking her head with a slightly exasperated sigh. She was thankfully distracted from her thoughts as Kalesh continued their charade of seriousness. This one topped all and the brunette struggled not to laugh and think of a comeback before finally busting up. "Hahaha, okay okay, you win, hands down. And you're right, it is very satisfying." The bespectacled young woman grinned cheekily at the man.

Edited by Piera

[ID# 31259][LD: 11+1=12][Materials: 6]

Kalesh nodded happily and said "Fair enough, I do the same most of the time! It's still nice to have a hot meal in the middle of nowhere. Just for the heck of it." He grinned "It could be like a picnic! Even in the tundra you have a warm piece of pie." He shrugs his shoulders while glancing up to imagine what that would actually be like. "Actually I tend not to use heat or air conditioning unless it's life threatening. If I need more heat I just walk around in a blanket. I'm home, what do I care?" He laughs a bit to himself as he realizes it was a bit of a silly image to walk around your home with a blanket around your shoulders.

When complimented on his accessory he smiled and said "Aww, thanks! For the record I am not against cute things. I am secure enough in my masculinity I don't gotta be a tough guy. Puppies are awesome!" He smiles happily and says "And by the way, your fang tie looks pretty nice too. Add enough hide armors and you'd have an amazon image going. Add some face or body paint and you get the whole setup." He shrugs his shoulders "And yeaaaah, it does sound contradictory. But what makes an MMO tank? Not their defense, and not their damage, but keeping the attention of an enemy... If they can taunt an enemy and not get hit, that makes them an evasion tank. Even if they are running around or dodge-rolling all over, as long as the enemy is not hitting their allies, that makes them a tank." He crosses his arms with a smile, fairly confident in his MMO knowledge.

Kalesh did let out a sigh and said "Okay, I guess that is an over-generalization and I apologize, but I know that I would adore if someone did that for me." He shrugs his shoulders with a soft smile, hoping he hadn't done any harm before saying "And thank you, thank you, innuendos are fun, aren't they?" He chuckled and rolled his eyes as he started to dig around in the dirt again. "Say, mind if I add you as a friend? I don't have a lot of those." He looks to Piera curiously, already having tapped through his menus to get most of the way there. He liked being prepared. He patted his empty-handed self clean of any dirt and readied held his hands behind his back while looking to Piera, ready to hit the send button.

Edited by Kalesh

[ID# 31317][LD: 19+1=20][Total Mats: 8]

"Hah! I haven't tried that yet. That sounds like an amazing idea though I think I'll do that sometime. Especially on colder floors." At the mentioning of walking around in a blanket she nodded, "Honestly I usually walk around the house in a blanket. Or a robe. Or like two jackets, hehe. Anything to keep warm."

Piera smiled as the red head admitted that he was secure enough in his masculinity to like all the cute things he wanted. "Kittens are cuter though!" She retorted to the puppy comment before snorting lightly as the man mentioned that with leather armor she could pass for an amazon warrior. "I do prefer light armor but I think I can live without the body paint. Can you picture me being fierce and ruthless?" The alchemist raised an eyebrow at him questioningly.

Her attention was captured as Kalesh explained more about tanks in MMOs and how it wasn't all just about defense. "Hm...you have a point there now that I think about it. Still feels weird with that name 'tank' to not be well....'tanky'. I understand the concept of the principle. Better to taunt the enemies and avoid getting hit altogether while the rest of your party chops them down while all of their attention is on trying to get you."

When the red headed swordsman apologized to her, the bespectacled young woman immediately raised her hands. "You don't have to apologize to me. I'm just...well I guess a bit frustrated." Piera admitted bashfully, avoiding meeting his eyes as the word 'sexually' was implied. A smile tugged at her mouth again though and she replied, "Very fun, yes. You're a master sir." She tilted her head at the final question and a soft smile came over her expression at the added statement. "I'd like that actually." Piera went to swipe open her menu to send him a request when her foot caught on some ivy vines, causing her to trip. "Frick!" She exclaimed as she waved her arms and barely managed to keep from crashing on her face. "Stupid vines." She glared at them before her eyes widened as she realized that she could probably use them. Ripping some leaves off, the alchemist deposited one more material into her inventory before finally sending Kalesh a friend request.

Edited by Piera

[ID# 31330][LD: 5+1=6][Materials: 6]

Kalesh smiled at how readily she accepted his idea for warm foods as well as accepting the wearing of extra layers casually around the house! When she questioned if she could be fierce he grinned and said "Sure, why not? It's all about owning it in a way. You growl and lash out enough anyone would think you were ferocious." He smiled and added "You said you use a spear? Spears are kinda a symbol associated with tribes in a lot of fiction." He chuckled happily to himself as he idly puts his imagination to work on thinking of her as being Fierce.

He did have to admit Piera wasn't wrong on the whole evasion tank though. "Yeah, that's the thing with gaming. You do enough of it, you stop questioning why things are called things. Like, the word loses meaning and gains a new one. To you, a tank might be a large metal vehicle. To me, it's a guy whose job is to distract the enemy." He chuckled softly as he takes a moment trying to think of more silly names for things he just blindly accepted now, but only for a moment.

With Piera mentioning her frustrations he nodded in understanding and said "I see. Well, hm..." He spends a moment in thought before saying "Well, I'm just going to say this just in case, I apologize if you already knew, but there is a 'moral code removal' setting that you can use for such things." He chuckled with a slight sense of nervousness as he found his eyes wandering up and down Piera thanks to the subject before glancing to the side. He hadn't exactly been quiet about her cuteness or so forth. "Sooo... Yeah, not a kid's game anymore I suppose?" He forced a grin and found himself trying not to laugh as Piera stumbled, accepting her friend request without any hesitation. "Pff~ Yeah, gotta love natural booby traps. Just waiting to catch ya when you least expect it!" He moves over to Piera and says "If you want to gather with someone again, or just hang out, feel free to invite me if you're up for it!" He offers his hand to her, seeming to be going for a handshake greeting.

Edited by Kalesh

[ID# 31604][LD: 7+1=8][Total Mats: 8]

Piera laughed openly at Kalesh's encouragement about her being ferocious. "I'll start stocking up on animal furs and body paint then. Maybe throw in some bones too for added effect." The thought of her dressing up like a some sort of ferocious tribal woman was definitely amusing, mainly because 'ferocious' was not anywhere on the list of words one could use to describe her. At least she thought so.

The brunette's smile grew soft and somewhat wistful as he pointed out how gaming changes your perspective on things, especially words. "Yeah. Gaming has it's own language and dialect in and of itself. I always liked that. Even if I didn't know all the lingo myself." She hadn't gotten into gaming until she was already an adult (technically) and always felt like she needed to catch up to others with more experience and had grown up playing games.

When the red haired man hesitantly pointed out the 'moral code removal' setting, Piera blinked in surprise before chuckling. "Thanks, but I found that within the first month." She noticed his long glance at her and she very belatedly realized that it could easily have been taken that she was flirting with him. Ears pink, the alchemist hurriedly explained, "S-Sorry, it's just my boyfriend hasn't..um...isn't..." She didn't just want to blurt it out, it was pretty embarrassing after all. At least to her. She was momentarily saved by his comment. Letting out a breathy laugh, the bespectacled young woman shook her head. "Makes you wonder what sort of things might have happened if this were just a normal game. The possibilities." Piera couldn't help but waggling her eyebrows suggestively with a wide teasing grin.

Sticking her tongue out cheekily as Kalesh teased her, the brunette kicked at the ivy passively before smiling at the red head at his offer. Taking his hand in hers, Piera shook it two times firmly. "That sounds really great. Same goes for you. You can message me any time or come by my shop."

Edited by Piera

[ID# 31606][LD: 10+1=11][Materials: 6]

He chuckled at the image as well, saying happily "It's an RPG! What are you doing if you don't give a little RP, hm?" He rolled his eyes and nodded in absolute agreement "Yeah, it's great knowing the lingo like I do, seriously, you have questions I have answers, but it becomes confusing when having a chat and someone is out of the loop!" He grinned at those odd moments where he would say something that nobody else understood because he was the nerdier one.

Kalesh listened carefully as she spoke and mentioned she had already found the system, what came next though he blinked and brought his hand over his face, the other lifting in a 'halt' type of motion as he said "Say no more, say no more, I understand." He shrugged his shoulders and lowered his arms, not taking it badly and understanding that it would just be more awkward if they talked about it. Though it did eventually click who Lee was. "And yeah. If the Moral Code thing was always in this game... My god, it would be Moonguard all over again." He chuckled and added "Long story short, lots of sex in a small village just outside a capital city. It never stopped. Decades." He rolled his eyes as he tried not to get too deep into those memories!

When she shook his hand and the friend request was solidified he smiled happily and said "Oh, don't worry, I'll come by your shop again once I use up this potion I bought." He grinned and went through his inventory to reveal the good quality potion he had already purchased from her, confirming he still had it before he motioned to return it to his inventory. "Might say hi if I think you aren't busy, but we'll see." He smiled to his new friend, happy to have one he actually knew as a person. "I'll definitely end up messaging you though! It's better than just going solo. Don't let me drive you out of business though, if you are busy you can tell me 'nah'." He chuckled as he double checks his materials while he had his inventory open. "I've got myself a decent enough haul I think. Might be able to get myself something!"

Edited by Kalesh

[ID# 31607][LD: 11+1=12][Total Mats: 8]

Piera shook her head with a light smile at his suggestions to add more RP to the RPG they were in. "Normally I'd totally be with you, but it just feels weird when we're stuck here. I think our entire lives are pretty much one big role play at this point. No need to add to it at this point. I'll leave it to the larpers." The corners of her eyes crinkled as she smiled widely at his enthusiasm about game lingo. The red head did give the impression that he was an avid gamer to say the least and his enthusiasm was endearing.

When he covered his face and held up a hand to get her to stop, saying that he understood what she was trying to say, the brunette looked away in embarrassment, her cheeks aflame as she nudged a small rock with her boot. Kalesh thankfully distracted her, referencing something that made her look back to him with a quizzically raised eyebrow before he explained. Her jaw dropped before she laughed in surprise. "Huh. Well then. Maybe this is actually some weird sex experiment of Kayaba's." She doubted it though, or at least chose to doubt it.

Smiling at the reassurance that the red headed man would be back at her shop after he had used the potion he'd already purchased from her, Piera chuckled easily. "I doubt that I'll be that busy. I'm just a little low leveled alchemist on a little low leveled floor. Not much to keep me busy. And I seriously doubt that you could drive me out of business unless you bought out my very limited stock." The brunette's smile turned wryly lopsided, fully aware that she was far from 'in demand'.

Perking up slightly as he announced that he had a good enough haul to be able to get himself something, she counted in her head and nodded. "I definitely found more than I thought I would today. So much better than my first attempt. That was a nightmare. All these babies are going straight to crafting. Can't afford to use them as money anymore. What do you think you're gonna get by the way?"

Edited by Piera

[ID# 31610][LD: 20+1=21][Materials: 6+1=7]

Kalesh chuckled happily and nodded in understanding "Fair point. Kalesh is certainly not my real name!... Fun fact, it's Mischief essentially in Hindi." He was happy to share that little bit of Trivia, happily saying "And true, this would be a larper's paradise. I didn't get into larping at all, not really my thing." He shrugged his shoulders a bit as he imagined himself speaking in ye olden english, quickly going against attempting it when he saw something shine in the corner of his vision. "Hm." He walks over to a nearby tree and lifts a low hanging branch, revealing a hole! He grinned and reached inside, taking out what looked like a polished chunk of amber.

He keeps the amber on hand as he turns and grins to Piera incredulously. "If this is a sex experiment, Kayaba is doing a terrible job! I haven't seen one prostitute NPC, though there are many floors to go, let alone an aphrodisiac poison or something like that." He sighs softly and rolled his eyes "Lemme guess, you have a secret market for that hidden behind the non-existent narcotics too?" He shook his head while snickering to himself, doubting it was the case of course.

When she suggested she would not become a busy crafter he shrugged his shoulders and said "You are in the business of consumables, if I know my RPG economy, and I do, every time someone thinks they are not ready to fight something, you are going to be where they go first." He happily continues "You know micro-transaction games? To a lot of people, six hundred col now and then tomorrow is less than nine hundred for a decent sword they'll use for a week." He sighed dramatically at such silly people. "And we aren't even a quarter of the way up. Give it time!"

While tossing the amber he had up and catching it like it was a baseball he answered her question confidently and said "I think I'll get an accuracy enhanced piece of jewelry. That way I can hit things without sacrificing damage or bleed." He smiled at his plan as it all came together. "I don't know what I'd do for a perfect though... Two accuracy, so capped that, but I have a spare slot... Evasion maybe?" He smiled, getting hit less was always a plus!

Edited by Kalesh

[ID# 31613][LD: 20+1=21][Total Mats: 9]

Piera wondered what his real name was had anything to do with larping, but her eyebrows raised slightly in interest as he explained that the name meant mischief in Hindi. She wondered which name he meant, but guessed that it was 'Kalesh'. Watching idly as he walked off, the brunette was about to follow him when a beautiful flower caught her eye. Walking over, the alchemist gazed at it with revere. It looked much like a rose, if a bit large and with too many petals, not to mention the unusual coloration. A beautiful mix of periwinkles and lilacs. She touched the petals to feel the softness and was surprised when a small menu popped open asking if she'd like to pick up the material. She almost wanted to say no, but she was in need of materials. Perhaps she could make an especially nice potion with this one. It would be a shame to waste such beauty for no purpose.

Turning back to Kalesh, the spearwoman smiled as she saw that he had also found a material, a pretty piece of amber that glimmered in the sunlight. She held out the flower she'd found for him to look at and couldn't bear to put it away in her inventory just yet. Laughing at his comment about the lack of prostitutes she reasoned, "Maybe we just haven't found them yet. After all we only discovered up to the eleventh floor. Takes big risks for big rewards. Probably stashed them all on like the ninetieth floors." When the red head asked if she also sold aphrodisiacs, she couldn't help but grin as if she held a secret before admitting, "No. Not yet at least. Though you've certainly given me some ideas~"

Her head tilted in interest as he explained that he knew how RPG economy usually worked and he was sure that she'd get business. "Mm...I can see how people would want potions and crystals to face a boss, but there's much better alchemists than me. I'm not even high enough level to even make a lot of items that would be the most useful in really bad situations." But as he encouraged her by saying that it was still 'early game' given that they'd only barely gotten to the dozen floor threshold, Piera couldn't help but perk up a little, giving him a small smile. "You're right."

Watching the amber thrown up and down in the air as Kalesh answered her question, the brunette let out an amused 'hmm'. "That's actually exactly what I'm looking for too. Can never have enough accuracy and it's always nice to have at least a little evasion if you're not going the tank route. Hmm...well evasion tanks aside that is." She gave him a lopsided grin, remembering their earlier discussion on the subject before continuing, "I've been saving up for a perfect set of light armor and accessory, but now that I have the col I can't find an artisan." She knew a tailor, if only he'd get off his butt and make the armor for her.

{OOC: Are we ever going to get to the third page?? xD }
EDIT:
{OOC: Oh yeah, of course as SOON as I complain about it, we hit the mark  lol}

Edited by Piera

[ID# 31616][LD: 3+1=4][Materials: 7]

Kalesh whistled in appreciation of the flower she found when she held it out to him, happily leaning in to get a sniff. "Ooh, very pretty." He stared at it as he finally inventoried his amber so not to lose or drop it. "Purples are such awesome colors, nice find!" He spent another moment appreciating it while he wondered what she'd use it for, a grin crossing his lips as he said. "Heh, put that in your hair, boom, instant accessory." He smiled as she gave her suggestions on where the prostitutes were, grinning as he said "Ooh, maybe!... and then we never clear the ninety first floor, because surprise, our libidos were the floor boss." he snickered at the thought of a floor that's boss was a bodily desire rather than a physical enemy.

With her admitting his rightness he happily said "Yeah, I've always been fine with not being the best... doesn't mean I don't try when I see the chance." He shrugged his shoulders. "There are plenty of people all around, some more passionate than others, but it's not terrible if you aren't the absolute bestest of the best." He grinned "They are only one person, they'll have limits. Limits they'll need other to help overcome." He hummed in thought. "Maybe they would hire you as a helper to franchise their stuff, or vice versa. The possibilities are kinda endless in a game this open-ended."

When it came to them discussing their gear he had to nod in agreement. "Yeah, I dunno how good evasion really gets in this game, but I think I'll stick to standing behind the actual tanks, thanks." He chuckled softly and said "Yeah, that stuff was designed with damage dealers in mind. Our poor squishy selves not wanting to get hit." He poked himself to check how 'squishy' he was before rolling his eyes. "Either way, I am probably going to focus on evasion and accuracy for my items. I'll leave defense to the other guys, I'm going to roll offense... I might have some points set aside for support once I ensure I won't fall over dead at a slight breeze and I can cut through butter."

((Of course xD "That's what you get!" -The game, probably. P.S. How does news that you can get accessories with +3 CD specifically for first aid treat you? :D You CAN go support now~))

Edited by Kalesh

[ID# 31646][LD: 6+1=7][Total Mats: 9]

Piera beamed in content as Kalesh complimented her find and the flower before saying that she could use it as an accessory if she put it in her hair. "Not sure it works like that, but as tempting as that is, I really do need the material. Though I think I will save it for last so I can enjoy it for as long as I can." When the red head suggested that the players' combined libidos would be the boos for floor ninety one, the young woman sighed and shook her head. "That doesn't even make any sense. It'd be more likely that we fight a horrible monster made of combined genitals." She nodded as if this made perfect logical sense.

The brunette rubbed her nose in the soft flower petals, inhaling the scent before putting the precious material away in her inventory as she listened to her gathering companion speak. Her head tilted in curiosity, a faint amused smile on her lips. "Me too. There will always be someone better than you, whether you realize it or not. You should just concentrate on being the best that you can be rather than beating everyone else." It was surprising yet refreshing to see that the guy wasn't a gung ho 'try hard', especially given some of her experience with gamers. "I don't know what I could help with but I think I'll work on leveling up for now. Make a lot of those nefarious potions we've talked about." A smirk tugged on her mouth.

Piera chuckled as the red head stated that he'd just stay behind the tanks when his evasion failed. "Well I wish you luck in your squishy damage dealing. I'd try to go for that if I was better at fighti-" Her sentence cut off when she seemed to notice something and pulled down her menu. "Agh, I forgot." She grumbled as she read the new message before typing up a reply and closing the window and looking back at Kalesh apologetically, "Sorry, but I have to go. You'll be sure to visit me sometime, right?"

{OOC: *jaw drops* NO?!?! I didn't even know! Oh my gosh this helps a lot. I was a bit wary at first tbh.}

Edited by Piera

[ID# 31649][LD: 17+1=18][Materials: 7+1=8]

Kalesh smirked as he did his best not to actually visualize what kind of monster she was describing, just saying at the end "Pretty sure combining genitals is just how you make babies." He chuckled to himself and rolled his eyes before saying "Yeah, it doesn't make sense, but that's why I think it would be neat. Show that you have a sense of humor, Kayaba, make something just for the hell of it!" He said to the sky as if the red-cloaked spooky guy they saw on the release day was looking down on them.

Scratching his head in thought he said "Well, two people means twice the potions, and if their prices are high, they could buy out all the potions from the competitors turned franchises and sell them at the higher rates so that to get the best quality potions you had to pay the big bucks." He hummed and said "Long story short I don't know a lot about running a business." He shrugged his shoulders, doing the equivalent of saying something that sounded smart but made no sense in his mind. "Best of luck with those awful, awful potions. If you need a test dummy just send me a sample pack." He smiled with a curious look stuck to his face. He wasn't kidding, he just wasn't sure if she was actually going to make any.

He grinned as the brunette realized she was forgetting something, nodding in understanding as he says. "Sure, sure, go ahead! It was nice meeting you properly and chatting with you, I will certainly come by your shop another time. Best of luck getting some sweet sweet juices out of those materials!" He smiled as he did a check around one more time before he would head back to town himself, wanting to be sure he didn't miss anything that could be of use to him. His luck did him a solid and managed to find him another piece of metal to put to use for whatever he wished!

((Yeah! It's pretty awesome. It only works for first aid though, for obvious reasons :P I'll post the summary after you say goodbye and leave! Alrighty?))

Edited by Kalesh

[ID# 31655][LD: 15+1=16][Total Mats: 10]

Piera laughed at Kalesh's reply. "Maybe it'll shoot babies at us as an attack. Aincrad could definitely do with more humor." She watched with fond amusement as he yelled up at the sky to Kayaba and she couldn't help but wonder if the sadistic man was watching them all. The brunette didn't particularly care at this point. "I'll be sure to send some of the more interesting potions your way." She promised with a smile.

The alchemist beamed as the red head stated that it was nice stumbling upon and talking with her. "The feeling is mutual. See you later then! Good luck with your gathering and item buying." Piera waved at him as she walked away, not particularly paying much attention to where she was walking and suffered for it, tripping again. "Augh!" She ripped up the vines and stuffed them in her inventory with a curse, "Stupid trap mats." At least she got one last material before she left.

{OOC: Sorry for the delay, friend melted something on the stove}

Edited by Piera

[ID# 31657][LD: 11+1=12][Materials: 8]

Kalesh laughed at the idea, keeping it to himself that there would probably come a day where they fought a boss that spawned younglings periodically, hoping not to jinx the future for himself. Then again it was possible that trope had already been done. "Awesome! Seeya around, Piera!" He called as he takes one final-final scan of the area around him but to no avail. He figured it would be greed to task for more so he merely accepted it for the time being!

He smiled as his new friend went off to do whatever business she had, happily stretching himself out before he started towards town as well. He peacefully debated how to use his materials on what. He had a nice little collection now, lots of different materials for him to question what he could do with them. His creativity spun around him a bit while he considered the many possibilities. Taking a look down at his armor he swiftly decided he would get a different set crafted for him, not wanting to be stuck looking like a newbie forever. Though that would throw a lot of people off. He laughed to himself while he considered keeping the basic-newbie look, but swiftly decided against it since he wanted to look cool-ish. When he was done with his daydreaming he shook his head and headed straight to the capital of the floor so he could get to work finding crafters to make his dreams reality.

Summary:
Col: 400 to Piera and Kalesh
Materials: 8 to Kalesh, 10 to Piera
SP: 1SP to Piera and Kalesh 

Edited by Kalesh