[SP-F1] Earning a Living: Addicted to Chemicals [Completed]

She made her way back to the starting city of Aincrad on floor one. She stretched her arms and attempted to touch the sky as they came rolling down beside her. She yawned lightly with a small squeak in her voice and started to walk back to the shop district and the profession quest NPC hut. As she walked, she was given many cat calls. She couldn't help but smile and wave at the cute boys in the area as she was going by, "Hey! Maybe later you can buy me a drink!" she blew a kiss and remained on her path towards the quest shop. Her eyes were weary with sleep and she still wanted to have that hot bath before ending the night with slumber. She would pass on any offered sleep overs and get herself a room for the evening at one of the many inns. Yawning lightly once more she arrived at her destination, she looked up with tired eyes and entered the small building where she would engage in the conversation of getting her own shop and finishing out the quest. 

There was a congraulatory message as a pop up in her menu as she completed her quest and was able to keep the materials listed for her crazy potions and crystals she could cook up. Now all that was left to do was to take that warm bath, bathe in its hot waters and get a nice night's sleep. She would take care of her shop in the morning. She walked the streets once more exiting the NPC Hut and gossiped with a few girls she knew and talked about their day, the neat things they bought at the shops and some other trivial matters. The long haired vixen flicked her hair over shoulders and smiled while teasing on her pinky nail. She talked for a good while with them forgetting about the stress of the day. The evening wind blew hard against her fair skin and she knew it was bed time. She waved to her friends and said her goodbyes and walked towards the Inn. 

"Ugh! The day is finally over! Hey, Gunther! Mind if I take my usual room upstairs? I got a pouch of Col here with your name on it!" 
"Hey! If it isn't my favorite dark haired two handed sword swinger. How are things?" 
"Tiring. Spent the day hunting materials and now I just wanna take a hot bath and crawl into bed."
"I hear ya on that! The room is yours, you know the way."

She blew a kiss to him and bounced up stairs. In her room there was a nice long bathtub that could easily fit her twice inside. She ran the hot water and the steam started to fill the room. She took off her armor and leather clothes and sank into the steamy waters and relaxed, "Ohhhohhohoh [censored]! This feels nice...really...really nice..." 

She bathed for what felt like an eternity, her womanly body felt revitalized after that. She dried off and shook her damp hair. The black tendrils stuck to her body as she put herself in some basic sleepwear and crawled into the oversized bed. Yawning and stretching, she snuggled up with a pillow and her mind started to drift. What a day it was and it was over, best thing about it? She was still alive. As she settled into her bed and thoughts of the day were passing, she pressed her hand to her body as it slinked down into the covers, she wished she could find some sort of release for the feelings she was going through. She was in a guild with mostly men, Shirosu being the only other female. So at times it was frustrating. She sighed and turned over flipping the blanket over her head. 

==

Quest/Thread Rewards: 
+ 2 SP
+ 400 Col
+ Alchemy Profession 
+ 6 Materials gathered
+ Extra mats rolled by GM