[PP-F1] Going With The Flow

Shirosu sat in the guilds base, the homely shop that was the Wanderer's Forge, her mind currently occupied on ridiculous revenge plans that would never happen in regards to the guild master and owner of the shop.  She eyes narrowed at the thought at how easily he had been able to subdue her and toss her around like a sorry little kitten, sure, it had been a valuable lesson, and she didn't hate Mack, she was just a little touchy at the moment. In her hands she held the Knife Mack had given her Eagle's Claw, and fiddled with different grips and stabs, unconsciously, her thoughts in the atmosphere. Sighing she tilted her head back, she needed to do something, anything to distract her right now, but didn't really have an excuse to do anything. 

OOC: like i said, i got no clue what to do

Edited by Shirosu

Xion sighed as he walked up to the door of the Wanderer's forge, he was supposed to deal with some Guild business, sort out some files and the like, the administrative side of being second in command. Begrudgingly, he opened it, to find Shirosu, one of the newer guild members, and the only female currently. He smiled at her, his armour making metallic, rustling and clanking sounds as he walked. "You ok?" he asked, as he looked for a pile of files that had information on the guild members, finally finding it and scribbling something on a relatively empty one, before turning to the girl again. "You seem bored... and being idle never helps with that... well actually it never helps anything" he said with a slight chuckle as he sat down, facing the player. 

"Oh, Hey" she said straightening up and returning Xion's smile by way of favour this was really her first time meeting the man, seeing as she was still very new to the guild "Yeah, im ok, I'm just a bit, shall I say, diminished in ego currently, Mack sure knows how to lay the law" She laughed, still feeling a little embarrassed from the earlier situation, talking alway made her feel a little better at least. She saw im stare at the paper files with distaste and hid a little laugh, yup, no one like papers. "Bored?" she repeated ,"That's probably an accurate description of my behaviour huh? and i probably should do something to alleviate it, but im kinda stuck on what to actually do." She grinned sheepishly, her golden eyes shining ever so slightly. 

Xion chuckled as he heard the girl speak "Trust me, Mack just likes to swing his axe around like he's Kayaba's gift to this world. Think nothing of it, he may brag, and have the power to back that up, but he is not without weaknesses and faults" he said, aiming to put the girl at ease as he took the Aegis of the Maelstorom from his back and placed it on the floor next to him. "Sometimes wearing all of this kills your muscles, but it's worth it. Also, a good way to alleviate boredom is usually combat, as your mind is focused on the thrill of the battle, and less on the tedious nature of everyday life"

Shirosu laughed at Xion's comment about Mack thinking her was Kayaba's gift to the world, easily recognizing the thought behind those words. "I can see why that stuff would be useful" she commented, thinking about how easily she took damage when fighting, her offensive was still very sloppy and her defense could always use practice then her shoulders slouched when she thought about how hard it would be for her to pick that stuff up. When Xion mentioned that combat was a great way to get rid of boredom she raised an eyebrow and leaned inwards,"And what would you be hinting at there?" The corners of her lips hinting at a cat-like smile. 

"Mostly MOB hunting, duels are out of the question as it would only take a couple of hits for me to win, and that's just not fair" he said with a chuckle as he absent mindedly looked at his character stat screen. "51 Health, 5 base damage, paralysis on crits, 3 Damage mitigation and 2 thorns, not to mention Heavy momentum. Yep, more than slightly unfair" he said with a smile as he stretched his arms, before placing them behind his head, leaning back and relaxing a little. He usually had very little time to do so, meaning that opportunities like this where not missed. 

"Yeah" she laughed, "It would be like releasing a can of whoop ass on me, im pretty much like a bottom feeder right now," She thought upon an answer to give him, doing some mob killing right now would be nice, take her anger out on a few creatures and gain some levels at the same time, seemed like a good idea.  leaning back she said," Sure, some mob hunting sounds pretty good right about now, but where do you suggest we do it?" 

Xion sighed as he thought about which mobs they should fight and where. "Well there's always boars, but they're too easy. I know that there are Cyclops in the caves a mile or two away from the city" he said, before scratching his head, and thinking some more. "Have you beaten any field bosses yet? If not I will be happy to help" he said, remembering the times that he took on his first field boss battles. 

Shirosu perked up at the thought of a field boss,"You dont say" she said, starting to look a little eager, "Nope, I haven't beaten one yet, the prospect intrigues me"  She had heard off them, but still had yet to see one. She looked at Xion, her face hopeful for the prospect of being able to wreck something like that, a most awesome way to destroy boredom and anger, with the possibility of gaining a little bit more dignity. "If you help, i would definitely love to try!" she exclaimed, "Im pretty sure i would become a grease spot on the ground if i were to try it by myself"

Xion chuckled as he listened to Shirosu speak "Most field bosses are part of a quest, so battling them can really help with levelling up and the like But there are monsters with the same sort of health and damage as field bosses in the plains so if you want we can take one of those on and once we are done take on something like <<Avalanche>> or <<Blood in the sand>>" he said with a smile. 

"That sounds like a plan" She said, getting more excited by the second, she really, really, wanted to try that out, and Xion seemed willing to hope and friendly enough. "Are you ok sticking around with a total loser like me and help me beat up some monster?" she asked seriously, not wanting to be a hindrance. She thought about how she was still easily high level monster meat, and she didn't really want to seem, weak, even though she knew kinda was. 

"No member of the Crimson blades, no matter how weak is a loser in my eyes. And even then, with time, and effort you can become strong" he said, his tone friendly and comforting in a way. He then sighed, as he got up, stretching before picking up his shield from beside his chair. "So, you ready for some hunting?" he asked, before sending Shirosu a party request. "I'll be tanking, so you need not fear for your life"

OOC: I plan on making her a smart, not stupid, battle junkie XD

She was calmed a little by Xions words of wisdom, silently thanking him for thinking that way about newbs. Shirosu accepted the party request with glee her eyes sparkling in excitement,"Hell yeah im ready to go hunting!" she said her dormant energy starting to bubble.  "Tanking huh?" she said, quite interested on the build, she herself was planning on trying for a hard, fast hitter who could dodge easily, seeing as she didn't have the strength to be a tank. She grinned and said," That's comforting to know, maybe by the end of this i wont come back looking like a weird mouldy piece of bread"  

Xion smiled at the knowledge that his tanking abilities but the girl at ease. "I will make sure that no harm comes to you, and if any does I will break my shield and renounce my honour as a tank" he said, half jokingly before walking over to the door of the shop, slowly opening it. "Come out when you're ready" he said as he stepped out of the smithy, still holding the door open for Shirosu, it was only polite. 

"She seems nice..." he said with a smile as he looked into the sky of floor four, snowflakes falling onto his armour before melting into nothing. "Much nicer than Opal..." he said, almost retching as the words left his mouth.

OOC: doesn't have to be the first floor if you don't want XD it can be slightly higher up now (yeah leveling) 

Nodding Shirosu check all of her gear, which wasn't much, bundled up and exited into the forge, the blast of cold air greeting her like a punch to the face. "Burrr" she said stepping up next to Xion, stamping her feet in the ground to keep warm. "So  where are we off too, id like to kill me some monsters," she was generally pumped right now, she had been cautious about attacking higher leveled beasts at the moment for fear of her little life, but now she was feeling a little more confident and was excited to try some attacks out. 

"How about one of the stronger monsters on floor one, a cyclops maybe?" he said with a smile as he closed the door to the forge, and slowly set off  for the teleportation gate. "They have around 50HP and do about 2 DMG per hit, so you and I should be able to easily take one down, and they will do 1 DMG to be due to my armour, and to top it all off as they attack my they are damaged by my thorns, heck I could beat one without drawing my blade" he said with a chuckle before they reached the gate. 

"I'll wait for you on the other side" he said before walking up to the gate. "Teleport: Town of beginnings!" he shouted, before disappearing in a brilliant blue glow. 

"a cyclops huh?' she said, wondering how ugly the one eyes beasts looked, guess she would find out. Following in suit she entered the teleporter and shouted just the same," Teleport! Town of Beginnings" Blinking as she entered the warmer climate Shirosu grinned and jogged up to Xions side, "Lead the way, i have no clue where to find them but i'm to excited to hunt one down and battle it" She was happy Xion was doing this for her, he seemed friendly enough and she was also thankful that he was taking her to do something she couldn't other wise do alone. 

Xion grinned at Shirosu's enthusiasm "I like your attitude, if only others had one like yours. You don't let your weaknesses get in your way" he said as he began to walk to the edge of the town of beginnings, beckoning for Shirosu to follow him, a smile on his face as he did. "They live in caves, which are rather dark but they're stupid enough that you can lure them out to the edge of their caves, not out of them, but to the edge where the darkness doesn't affect your attacks"

"Oh, ok" she said surprised by the compliment on her attitude, she followed Xion out of town, probably taking two steps for every one of his but that was fine, she liked walking fast. She shuddered when she thought of caves, they were always filled with weird creepy crawlies, she hated creepy crawlies. she was pleased to hear though that they could be lead to the edge of the cave, that would make things much easier, she was always bad at seeing in the dark.  She was curious as to what the caves looked liked from the outside though. 

After a while of walking the two finally made it to a cave hidden in the fields of floor one. "If my memory is correct there should be one here..." he said as he approached the cave, walking in a little. At first he saw nothing, just darkness, until he detected something, movement. The tank could barely make out a silhouette, but it was larger than any man, it had to be the Cyclops. "Get back to the cave entrance, I'll lead it there so that we can start attacking it. 

ID:30330

MD: 5 (Miss) 

Xion then drew his sword and shield, ready to take on the beast. His blade, the Slicing Maelstrom had electricity arcing around it, which peppered the darkness with little flashes of light, revealing the one-eyed face of the Cyclops. Xion the n inhaled deeply, before letting out a deafening, bestial <<Howl>> which echoed around the cave, producing a truly horrifying sound which drew the attention of the creature as it faced him. "Perfect..." he said with a grin before backing off, slowly luring the creature out into the light, at which point it tried to strike him with it's club, but missed the warrior completely. 

Xion (53/53) [HATE: 3] 

Shirosu (25/25) 

Cyclops (50/50)