[PP-F1] Going With The Flow

• ID: 30335
  • BD: 9 (5 dmg)
  • MD:1 (do i use the Mob Die?)
  • Xion: 53/53 [HATE:3]
  • Shirosu: 25/25 [Hate:2] (right?)
  • Cyclopes: 45/50 

Finally getting a good glimpse of the creature Shirosu shuttered, what an ugly creature she though staring at the disfigured humanoid form with a giant eye in the middle of its head. Deciding it was better now than never and sense the Hate wasnt focused on her Shirosu darted past Xion and gave a baseball slide past the creature's knee's plunging her knife into its hip before sprinting around the beasts right side and back behind Xion, she saw a beefy arm swing over her head but she was far to gone for it to hit. "I hope that was ok" she said peeking over Xions shoulder at the cyclops. 

ID: 30337

MD:1 (MISS) [I spawned the MOB, so I use the MD :) ] 

Xion watched as Shirosu darted around the creature, landing a quick, but effective strike before retreating behind the tank once more. "That was a good first strike" he said with a smile before turning to the monster once more. As he did he noticed that there was only a 1 point aggro difference, too small for Xion's liking. So, he inhaled deeply again and let out the same <<Howl>> that he had before, forcing the beast to focus on him as it swung it's club clumsily, only to be blocked by Xion's shield. 

Xion (53/53) [HATE: 6] 

Shirosu (25/25)  [HATE: 2] (You generate 2 Hate on crits :) ]

Cyclops (45/50) 

• ID: 30335
  • BD: 2+1=3 (miss)
  • Xion: 53/53 [HATE:6]
  • Shirosu: 25/25 [Hate:2] 
  • Cyclopes: 45/50 

Shirosu darted around once again in another attempt to get a good hit on the cyclops, but just as she was about to reach him her foot slipped on a loose rock, with a squeak she slipped between its feet and in a mild panic, nothing to worry some knowing that Xion had the hate, but instinct still gave her a little heart attack. scrambling back to her feet Shirosu bolted back to Xion, just a little panicky,"Whoops" she said

ID: 30361

MD: 9 (3 DMG -4 MIT= 1 DMG) 

BD: 1 (Miss) [+1 Heavy momentum] 

Xion chuckled as Shirosu slipped, making an adorable squeaking sound as she did before scrambling between the legs of the cyslops and back behind Xion. "You resembled one of my cats back home whenever my uncle brings his dog around" he said with a smile before turning towards the creature. Xion ran forwards, aiming for a quick shot at the legs, which he missed by an inch as the hulking monster abruptly moves it's legs. why it moved it's legs you may ask? Because it was winding up a strike aimed directly at the tank, which was now in the perfect position to be hit. "Crap!" he cursed as he saw what was happening, the player was too slow to escape, so he decided to take the hit, raising his shield before the club smashed straight into it, the force of the blow pushing Xion's feet into the ground a bit as he fought to not be pushed over. "I assume that's why people don't like being tanks..." he said with a chuckle as he backed off, looking at his health bar. While the strike was a crit, it did a measly 1 damage due to Xion's high defences. 

Xion (52/53) [HATE: 6]  [1 Heavy momentum] 

Shirosu (25/25)  [HATE: 2]

Cyclops (45/50) 

• ID: 30398
  • BD: 7 (hit) (4 DMG)
  • Xion: 52/53 [HATE:6]
  • Shirosu: 25/25 [Hate:3] 
  • Cyclopes: 41/50 

She wasn't sure if she should be glad at the comparison Xion presented about one of cats he owned but she had no time to think about it seeing as Xion ran forward to take the Cyclopse head on, when he took the blow on his shield, Shirosu saw an opening and once again darted forward then using a quick strike to the monsters elbow, which was almost to high for her to reach, in the processe throwing the club off of Xion's shield before darting back once again to a safe distance, not wanting to be targeted by the behimouth. She was awed on how what would have been a hard hit only dealt one damage when the beast attacked, "Yikes, tanks seem OP" she laughed.