[SP - F4] Déjà Vu << The Essence of Steel >> [COMPLETE]

While walking out of the snow beast's instance, Takao checked his inventory to confirm that the apparently "boss-level" monster had dropped the item he sought. When he noticed it in his list, he closed out of the menus and resumed walking. He had a bit of time to kill before the instance would reset and allow him to fight the beast again for another try at obtaining the item again, which would allow him to finish fortifying a specific piece of equipment he'd been looking to complete - a specific piece of equipment that had proved quite difficult to get his hands on. 

- -

» ID : [[ 29984 ]]
» LD : [[ 10
 ]]

Takao continued his leisurely stroll through the wintry landscapes seemingly without a care for what may have been lurking beyond what he could see, and instead he looked to be rather enjoying the down time after the fight. The light snowfall blowing in a gentle breeze that was broken up by the canopy made for a very scenic walk, a walk that was particularly enjoyable enough for him to quickly lose track of time. He mused that it was probably dumb and reckless of him to entrust his familiar with its own safety, given its likelihood to get into trouble, but he decided to place a bit of faith in the mischievous monster for once.

- -

» ID : [[ 29986 ]]
» LD : [[ 19
 ]]

+1 Material

"I should probably use these materials for something." It had been a while since Takao had been alone long enough to resort to talking to himself again, but the silence that he once found rather endearing was starting to become much too loud. The absence of sound brought an annoying ringing to his ears that his voice seemed to cure, although any kind of noise at that point would've been enough. "I don't think I need to craft anything though, not yet at least. I've still got plenty of time before the boss fight rolls around... should still prepare ahead of time though. Ah well, I'll decide what to do with 'em later."

- -

» ID : [[ 29987 ]]
» LD : [[ 2
 ]]