[F1] The White Foxes Den [Tailor] (LVL-5)

I walked into the shop and was happy to be getting a new item, or so i hoped. I had been told the owner had made an item that could prove useful to me. I walked up and called into the shop " hey i was looking for an item, a rare with damage mitigation to be exact, i can pay with mats or col preferably mats." I wait for a response after my call.

i wanted the item for more protection as it was what i was hoping for, and it would  help greatly in an upcoming quest.

Edited by Astropheric

Kalesh hadn't gotten any messages confirming the completion of his armor, so he happily made his way down the the first floor shop. Entering the shop and giving any other customers a brief nod he starts tapping through his menus in front of any front counters that he could fine. "'Ello~" He says as he plops five materials on the table. "I've come to make a small donation." He smiled and winked while making no movements towards getting a new item or a reward out of it, just helping Shirosu along. Perfects were not easy to come by, so he hoped that he could assist her in her mission to get some for others as well as himself.

-5 Materials

When the black haired man entered she sighed and said,"Just a bit to late, i sold the on i had in stock like that, but i can take a commission if you wish, and in my case, Mats are prefered as well, for a commison on rare armour i'd say about  mats if you ok with that" she was ok taking a rare commsion for the momment. When Kasleh entered with 5 mats as a gift she grinned and said,"You didn't have to do that!" but she was actually very grateful for the items, heavens knows she could use all the mats her grubby little hands could get on. 

(ooc-sorry for not reading alets post o;)

When the shopkeeper had said that she just sold the armour I was looking for I was rather disappointed, but after she said i could commission for one, I was happy again. "Sure thatd be great, in the meantime, How about that one" I point to another item with the name "silent glory" "I'll pay for that one in mats as well, If its not taken already" I said with a smile. The thorns one would hold me over till I got the other, and I have enough mats to get both anyway.

"Now" she laughed,"If you want both that's fine by me, it just means double the mats, but if you had a description in mind i could have it made for you literally right now" she had a half finished project in waiting that could easily be customized and have enhancements added too if the guy wanted to save a few mats, and if he still wanted both then she wouldn't complain.

As the girl explained she could make the item right now, I smiled once again. "Yeah...thatd be awesome, ill just take the one then" I quickly wrote down on a piece of paper what I was thinking before handing it over to the shopkeeper. It was amazing that'd id actually be able to leave with what I wanted, but now even more so, that I was getting to make a description for it.

Piece of paper:

Description- A light material, that looks less than it truly is, the light material was able to protect much more than it seemed. It is pure black in color, and has areas on the arms where there is no armor for easier movement.

th?id=JN.YClucctab27P2qGV00Rb%2bw&pid=15

(ooc, that's what I was describing since im awful at doing so.)

Edited by Astropheric

He smiled as he was told he didn't have to, to which he happily said back "I agree!" He chuckled softly and shook his head. "I wanted to though... The more materials the crafters have the better... besides, until a nerf hits it would be a waste for me to use my own." He shrugged, such was the current condition of fishermen. He watched as she took an order from the other player, smiling as he said to the unknown player. "Hey. If you don't have enough materials I'll split the difference. She gets her materials either way." He grinned, playing all the angles. "Oh, I'll also be throwing in a tip so it adds up to five at the end."

• 3 weeks later...

Kalesh entered the shop a little hesitantly, wishing it didn't have to come to this but he could only wait so long before he felt that his time was wasted. "Hey..." Said Kalesh before continuing "Sorry, but I am here for a refund on the materials I paid you. Don't worry about those I've donated, those are gifts so think nothing of it." He smiled to her gently as he took his five materials back and bowed his head softly "Sorry about this again, but best of luck in the future." He shot her a slight smile as he left with his items, hoping there would be no bad blood over this.

+5 Materials from refund (Mod approved)

• 9 months later...
Spoiler
  • ID:64043 CD:1 (crit fail, 2 EXP)
  • ID:64044 CD: 12 (PERFECT, 9 EXP)
  • ID:64045 CD: 11 (Rare, 6 EXP)
  • ID:64046 CD:5 (good, 3 EXP)
  • ID:64047 CD: 3 (fail. 2 EXP)
  • ID:64048 CD: 3 (fail. 2 EXP)

EXP= 24 EXP

Crafted Items

Spoiler

Name: White Raven's Set

Profession: Tailor

Tier: 1

ID: 64044

Roll: 12

Quality: Perfect

Item Type: light Armour

Enhancements: +1 EVA +18 MIT

Description: A practical, white, gold trimmed set of clothing that is protective with the addition of being light enough to help dodge attacks. It has a light weight, golden coloured chest plate thats enough to block medium blows. The white dyed leather is form fitting and allows for maximum range of movement. Underneath is a black tank top, peaking out of the lace up sides. The set is complete with a dusty blue cloak fastened with a fox shaped broach, that flutters gently when moved around. To be worn with regular black pants/leggings. 

Name: Fox plushy key chain

Profession: Tailor

Tier: 1

ID: 64045

Roll: 11

Quality: Rare

Item Type: Plushie

Enhancements: +2 LD

Description: A cute little key chain in the shape of a fox (a certain familiar by the name of Gin)

Shirosu sighed, she had left this place to go to hell for too long, heck, you could barely see the ground threw the inch of dust that had settled there, with Gins "Help" she managed to clean up the place, and found a few spare mats laying around to craft some nice items with. After completing the items she went to the front of the shop and flipped the sign to open, she needed to get back into business.

Edited by Shirosu