[F1] The White Foxes Den [Tailor] (LVL-5)

WELCOME!

Welcome to the White Foxes den! 

When you enter this shop on a secluded corner of the Beginner town, you'll be greeted by a cozy little shop warmly lighted by the windows out front. Strewn across the room on stands and mannequins alike are finished and forgotten projects, some no more than scraps of leather quickly thrown together, others beautifully beaded and crafted. Not much bigger then 10x15 meters the space is used wisely with double shelves and built in storage, a few step stools here or there for better access at the higher shelves. In the corner of the room theirs a little dog bed, curled up in it is a white three tailed fox kit with black tail tips and ears, who often greets customers when they enter, spread out around his bed is many hand sewn toys, he's obviously the name sake of the shop.

Will do trades, sales, and commissions (Perfect commission closed for now!!!)

Lv:  Assistant Tailor (5)

Exp 168/320 EXP

Spoiler

PRICES

• Uncommon- 2 mats or 400 col
  • Rare- 4 mats or 700 col
  • Perfect- 6 mats or 1000 col

Edited by Shirosu
  • 2 weeks later...

Kalesh steps into the shop with an adorable name with a curious look as he glanced around. Naturally the first floor was the first stop in his search to find new armor to replace the armor that no longer particularly helped him. "Hello~?" He called as he looked around to see if he could locate the owner amidst the mannequins and so forth. In his hand was a simple piece of paper with some notes written down. "I'd like to order something custom!" He holds out the note pointedly to show it had the details.

Name: Elusive Mercenary's Jacket
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Evasion +1 Savvy
Item Type: Light Armor
Description: A venomous purple long leather jacket with a hood that is worn over a silver breastplate with silver arm-guards attached on top of the forearm section of the sleeves. It provides minimal protection but is meant primarily for fast movements and evading or deflecting a blow in a pinch rather than taking anything head on.

Edited by Kalesh
Changing order a touch!

Peeking her head out from the back Shirosu called"Coming, be with you in a moment!" with Gin the fox trailing behind her straightened her rumpled clothes and approached the man with long hair," How may i help you?" she asked, when the red haired man held out a request on a sheet of paper she accepted it and after reading itsaid,"I can do this, may take some time, or may not, depends on my luck, what were you thinking as a price?" she had yet to actually price something she was curious as to what they were will to pay. 

He smiled as he heard a voice calling back to him, happy the shop wasn't closed or empty, and when the little fox and the owner showed themselves he aww'd and understood the shop's name. Very fitting! Kalesh hummed and started to go through his inventory when asked about price, double checking the items he had. "Hmmm... How about five materials? Or would you prefer Col?" He smiles curiously to her and says "I'd prefer to give you my materials but if you prefer Col I can offer you a thousand I suppose." He looked to her curiously in the hopes his price was fine. He was asking for a perfect item after all. "If you want to put your own little flair on it as the creator, I understand, but I'd love a heads-up first though!"

"It's a deal for the five Mats" she said, she was getting skinny on them and they always ran out fast, really really, fast. She grinned and said,"I might add a little flare, but nothing drastic, so it should be pretty ok on the design aspect" She held her hand out to close the deal and said,"Ill try my best to get it done as soon as i can ok?"

Kalesh nodded affirmatively and handed her the payment in advance so she could get it done when she was ready! It as an assortment of materials but mostly silver, he having come prepared for just this to happen. "Okay! Thank you very much! Message me when it is ready and I'll come pick it up!" He smiled thankfully to the white haired lady and gave her a wave before he headed for the door. With the name his armor had one could probably guess he was heading off to hunt or something like that while he waited.

-5 Materials

Azide knocked once and waited approximately three seconds before letting himself in. He glanced briefly around the shop (very briefly, considering its rather modest size) and concluded that this was, in fact, the workplace of a tailor.

At the front desk, he noticed a girl standing behind the counter shaking hands with some crimson-haired fellow. He cleared his throat, then looked up promptly at who he assumed to be the owner. "I apologize in advance if I'm interrupting something, but I'd like to make a commission." 

A few taps of his fingers against the air triggered the appearance of a virtual dialogue box.

Name: Heisenberg's Uncertainty II
Item Type: Leather Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Evasion, +1 Savvy
Description: A green coat that makes it difficult to simultaneously identify both the wearer's position and velocity, and consequently renders them a much more difficult target. This updated edition allows for enhanced mobility due to its lighter weight.

The brown-haired youth placed the tips of his fingers against the window's holographic surface, then sent it sliding towards the shopkeep a swipe of his arm. "Also, I haven't bought anything in ages, but I think something in the neighborhood of 1500 col would be fair- unless I'm mistaken?"

Having just realized that one of his guild-mates was a tailor, Lawfer made his way down to the first floor. It was his first time back to the place in quite some time, it was a nostalgic feel. As he watched the hustle and bustle that was going on in the streets, he raised his right hand and opened his interface. Pulling up his map, he began to search for little Shirosu's shop. As he found it, he closed his interface and began to speed walk to the building. He was in a hurry to gain a little companion and needed a little bit of help in the form of some unique clothing.

Standing outside the shop he looked in awe, it definitely had a quaint feel to it. Opening the door, he walked in. The mannequins that were strewn about, seemed like they cluttered up the place a bit at first but then it grew on him. "This place isn't half bad, pretty cute actually." He commented as he made his way to the counter. "Hey there pretty one named Shirosu. I need a favor, I need a pair of lucky jeans." He stated as he opened his interface and sent the commission form to the white haired woman.

Name: Lucky Jeans
Item Type: Clothing
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Loot Die
Description: A pair of fitted black denim jeans that increase the luck of the wearer. Not only do they help find loot while out in the field, but while in town ladies seem to enjoy them just as much... if not more.

"You think you could make these happen? I have about three mats for you if you can." He asked with a large smile.

Shirosu was surprised by the sudden influx of customers but with a grin went about dealing with their needs to the brow haired youth she said," I can do that too, will probably take some time seeing as i'm a little unlucky on these things but ill get to it as fast as i can and 1500 in col is fine payment" turning to the other man to appear, whose face she recognized and with a laugh after reading the request replied,"Yes i can make those for you Lawfer, i can actually have those made very soon so ill message you when there done ok? and three mats is perfect"

With curious eyes, a young teen peers through the windows, inspecting the shop's lay out. To him it was rather... Unorganized, unsightly, and perfect to buy what he was looking for.

Entering the shop, it was rather, homey. It didn't feel like a shop to him, just a person that takes up designing as a hobby. He liked it, preferring it over the over crowded blacksmith's shop that was re-opened not to long ago. Looking around, he inspected something that looked like a finished project, and looked really nice as well...

"[Celtic Dragons Defense]? Stats are good, and it's light armor too..."

The teen glanced around the workshop, then called out...

"Hello? Anyone here? I would like to purchase this armor for..."

He looked around for any indication of a price, then saw that the owner only accepted trades... Of course he had to be new to this game...

With hesitation lacing his voice, he called out, 

"Err... How much does this cost?"

He really hoped that 3 materials was enough...

Edited by Alet
Engrish... Why...

Lawfer was overjoyed with the woman's reply. "Shirosu... Did you know how awesome you are?" He asked playfully as a his smile turned to an overwhelming grin. "You are the awesomest most awesome girl I know. A complete sweetheart, I owe you." concluded as he raised his right hand to open his interface. "Here are the Materials" Transferring them over he looked into the young woman's eyes. "Just let me know when they are ready and I will come charging over. Stay sweet Shirosu!" He finished as he began making his way to the door.

-3 Materials

I walked into a pretty decent looking shop on the town of beginnings with my familiar maruchan riding on my shoulder looking as happy as always. I looked around the little shop marveling at the mannequins and half made articles of clothing. once i walked up to the girl at the front counter i took out an order form i had filled out prior.

Name: performer's suit 
Item Type: formal clothing
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: +3 ambition
Description: A pretty trill formal suit with an open jacket and a red skinny tie

So think you can make me this? il pay 400 col for it. I said as i set the order form on the counter and waited for a reply from the girl.

Name: Lucky Jeans

Profession: Tailor

ID: 31983

Roll: 11

Quality: Rare

Item Type: Pants

Enhancements: +2 LD

Description:  A pair of fitted black denim jeans that increase the luck of the wearer. Not only do they help find loot while out in the field, but while in town ladies seem to enjoy them just as much... if not more.

Image: Lucky Jeans

She grinned as she held up the black pair of jeans she had just crafted and sent a quick message over to Lawfer to come pick them up. When she heard her bell go off she ran out into the main part of her little shop and saw a youth inspecting the Celtic Dragons defence, "Ah hello, I see  your interested in the Celtic dragons defence huh?" she said with a grin ,"I believe the price on that is around 3 Mats or so, if your interested" when she saw another black haired person enter she ran behind her counter and puffed out her cheeks with a little disgust when she saw the request ,"First of all i'm sorry to say, but i'm closed for any perfect items right now, I already have a line up I want to complete, not to mention that price is wayyyy to cheep! no ones going to take an order for that price, sorry sir, but ill will not take that request" 

The armored man entered into the shop in a fairly normal manner, a hand rising up to stroke the growing hair around his mouth, smoothing it down to his chin as he took in a small breath. He would glance around the establishment and make his way up to the counter but come to a stop just before it as he would clear his throat and speak "Hello, hello. I'd like to place an order in this fine establishment. Small and simple if ya can." He would then reach into the wrist cuff of his armor and draw from it a small piece of paper as he had heard many people did for these sorts of things and would open it up to look it over to make sure everything was right.

Name: Formal Clothing
Quality: Any
Enhancements: N/A
Description: A simple black Suit with a matching black tie over a white button-up shirt. A gray belt and black pants complete the set

When the guy placed his order Shirosu grinned after reading it and said ,"If you wait for one minute then I have just the thing for you" running to the back she grabbed just the thing and returned saying, "For this it will be 1 Mat Please!"

Name: Formal Clothing

Profession: Tailor

ID: 31731

Roll: 5

Quality: good

Item Type: clothing

Enhancements: none

Description:A simple black Suit with a matching black tie over a white button-up shirt. A gray belt and black pants complete the set

Image: Suit

Lee was pleased with the speedy service as she attended to him in an utmost respectable manner and after reading the paper, she was off and returned not a moment too soon with an item and as he looked it over, it was actually exactly what he had ordered and was more than pleased with this result. He would look at the owner and as she wished for a MAT as payment, he would open his inventory and withdraw such an item and place it in front of her "Happily. Thanks, I've got a party to be at and I have no idea what kind it is so better safe than sorry."

-1 MAT
+1 FormalSuit

He would then turn to leave but stop as he would turn back and send the tailor a friends request "Just in case I have something else I need made, I'll make sure to keep you in mind. Thanks again by the way."

Lee Sent Shirosu A Friends Request

Hearing a ding in his interface, Lawfer checked to see who sent the message. It was Shirosu, the lucky jeans he ordered had been completed and they were waiting for him at her shop. As quickly as he could he raced down to her shop, opening the door in a hurry he charged in. "Well hello pretty lady.... I see you have my jeans ready for me." He said with a beaming smile. As he reached out and grabbed the jeans he immediately wanted to try them on. "You are the best! If you ever need anything let me know. Also, when I decide what I want to wear to the formal party do you think that I could get that order expedited?" He asked.

+1 Lucky Jeans

Edited by Lawfer

Shirosu accepted the friend request and said"Your welcome!" she read his name and grinded, so that was piera's boy friend, she had been wondering who this "Lee" was for some time now, guess she found out

"But of course" she said with a grin, laughing at how he kept calling her pretty lady, he was a funny odd fellow, she seemed to get along well with people like him, she'd have to hunt him down to do something with him later,"Any im here for any tailoring needs" she said in regards to the formal outfit

"Awesome! I think I figured it out... I need an all Blue Tuxedo, with a shawl lapel..... You know.... I should just write it down for you... Probably make it easier." he stated as he began to write out his order.

Name: The Lawfer Special 
Quality: Any
Enhancements: N/A
Description: A exquisite all navy blue fitted tuxedo with shawl lapel. Paired with a white button up shirt and black bow-tie. The ultimate apparel for any formal occasion.

"Think we can get it done?" He asked with a smile. He wanted to make sure that he would look good for the upcoming party, and he wanted to make sure to represent the upcoming fashion guru of his guild.

The boy's eyes widen a little when you say the price that he was thinking of, not because it was exactly what he was willing to spend, but that he didn't have to barter for the price he wanted. With a relieved sigh, he answers in a soft tone, 

"That's a price I will gladly pay. Though, I think you should set up a pricing system of some sort for MAT's, as you seem to be ok with taking those over COL... It's just a suggestion however, so don't think about it too much."

He starts tapping his menu for a few seconds, then sends you 3 MAT's as payment.

"Thank you, I will be off."

With those words, he starts walking off, with a new bit of armor that will serve him well... Hopefully...

-3 MAT's

Edited by Alet