{F5-PP} Lost Cargo (Grave)

I let silence consume Jevi and I as she assisted my movement across the dunes, much like I had done upon our first meeting.  A smile crossed my lips as my arm stayed across her shoulders.  I appreciated the assistance; with the amount of bleeding I had been suffering, my body would have been consumed by weakness and I possibly would have passed out in the sand.  I turned my head to the left and spluttered, sending blood flying from my lips.  The trade-off; I felt the deadly wound halt the bleeding.  Using my left sleeve I wiped the crimson liquid from my pale lips and looked back to Jevi, smiling weakly, but my attention was stolen by the 'Quest Complete' popup, along with the <<Survival>> skill.  Well, at least it bloody made sense.

I felt a shock reverberate through Jevi's body and fretted for a moment that I may have subconsciously zapped her, but when I looked down past her feet, a box was laid in the sand.  I grinned joyously as the girl left my arm to open the box, only to have the treasure bear no fruit. "Reminds me of our first day, when I thought I spotted a chest." I mused. "Come to think of it, it feels like today's pretty well the mirror of that day, don't you think?" I asked, hands upon my hips.

Finally we made it back to the small desert city, the sun setting over the dunes, like something from Aladdin.  It didn't prove too difficult to come across a decent-looking inn, and I led the two of us inside, making my way to the counter and retrieving enough cash for two single rooms. "Two rooms, right?" I teased the purple haired girl with a smirk.

---

Bleed: 1 DMG (Grave)

Grave: 21/42 HP

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jevi sighed as she stood up from the empty box, brushing some of the sand off of her clothes. Grave mentioned that their adventure reminded him a lot of the last one they had in the forests. Her disappointed frown turned into a smirk as she turned to him, ~"Hm... Not really.. missing something." She turned her body to his slowly, looking at him with soft yellow eyes. She then pulled back one of her arms and punched him, playfully, but enough to make him flinch, in the arm. Crossing her arms, her smirk became a grin ~"Okay, now it feels like last time" she giggled, grabbing his arm again to place over her shoulders to help support him on their walk back. 

Once they made it back to Armadillo, Grave began to search for an inn for the two to stay in for the night. At first, she thought that the two could just stay in her shop for the night.. but she remembered she did not even have a bed to sleep on there, let alone enough room for it. So an inn it was, and eventually, the man found what they were looking for. Upon entering, Grave beat Jevi to it this time by pulling out the required funds for two rooms, asking if that would be okay. She nodded, ~"Yeah, two rooms are fine. We already shared a cave, so I've had enough with you." she gave him a playful wink. The two then retreated to their separate rooms. 

Thread Complete:

Rewards:

Jevi: +400 Col, +2 SP, + <Survival> Skill (+5 to HP)
Grave: +400 Col, +2 SP, + <Survival> Skill (+5 to HP)