Good day to all!

Hey guys and girls, I'm Dellis.

Yes, I know what you're thinking, "why did it take you so long to introduce yourself? It's more than a month you're here on SAO!"

Well, what can I say, I do things like these on a whim, and so a long time may pass till i feel i'm in the mood for introducing myself. Plus, that way I can think over what I want to say in my introduction -- oh well, i'm digressing now. Onto the matter at hand!

Name's Giorgio Indelicato. Yes, I'm Italian. Pizza, spaghetti, macaroni, and the like. Berlusconi, too, but luckily he's no more our Prime Minister, so scratch that.

The name's a little weird. Giorgio comes from the greek Georgòs, which means Farmer, and Indelicato means roughly Rude.

Hi, pleased to meet you, I'm Rude Farmer.

... That sounds ridiculous. Plus, i'm not rude!! u.u

Well, what to say.

I'm 22, almost 23, studying law to be a Judge. I love to read manga and anime, but of course we all do or we wouldn't be here, aaaand i listen to many kinds of music. The one I love the most, though, is Italian singerwriters music.

For instance, Guccini.

This is a song he's wrote and sung himself, which has quite a deep meaning, and is his flag song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2W11raDXb8

Aaah, but I digress once again, we're not speaking about Guccini here, we're speaking of rude farmers.

Well, what else to say, I'm quite proficient in english (or I wouldn't be writing here, I guess), and studying Japanese. I started mainly because i hate to wait for translations xD.

I absolutely love to RP, and i've done that in many forms. Tabletop RPGs, Forum RPGs, MUDs, and even Live Action RPGs! (Don't ask what they are, you're gonna laugh and I want to retain some kind of reputation here. I'm a seeerious, quiet, smart guy, not one who could do funny things like LARPS.)

I've been a master in tabletop rpgs for, something like five years. I've started playing them when I was 11! The youngest player of D&D I know. That's a record, right? xD

Anyway, I guess that's all. Questions? Answers! xD

Thanks Oske, you're very kind to say that!^^ I try to maintain a cheerful personality, so that it's pleasant to have me around. I love to make people smile xD

Anyway!

I'd like to roleplay with you too, sometimes! I've been stalking your RPs (yes, i'm an RP stalker - oh wait, i already said that xD), and I must admit you RP quite well!

I enjoyed very much reading your "Beginner's Blade" and "Blades of Dreams" posts, and grown to be very fond of your npc Pepper. She's a good character, i like her! xD

Well, what to say... feel free to come to my shop when you've got time - it's in my signature! - or drop me a PM to organize for a RP. If you don't, i'll do it! *evil laugh*

See you around!^^

I'm pretty sure you already know I stalk your RP's. I thirst for your crafting knowledge, after all.

Apologies again about how long the RP has been put off- er, well not that long, but moderatly long. I've just been busy with working out details for other plots, as well as life issues.

My goal is for us to start tomorr- *see's its 4:47AM* ah, start today!

I'm pretty sure you already know I stalk your RP's. I thirst for your crafting knowledge, after all.

Apologies again about how long the RP has been put off- er, well not that long, but moderatly long. I've just been busy with working out details for other plots, as well as life issues.

My goal is for us to start tomorr- *see's its 4:47AM* ah, start today!

Ahah, don't worry Shard. I stalk your RPs too, so I guess we're even on that xD. I've seen you write very well. Your posts are usually of a dark mood, very in theme with the game setting. I like it a lot!

I normally try to make my posts look comical or funny, so that the reader can have a good laugh reading them, but as you can see in the opening post of our RP, I usually try to adapt to the other player's styles so that they feel comfortable playing.

As for the delay in RPing, don't worry! To RP with a good player like you, i'd wait even a month if necessary. Plus, it hasn't passed that long since I opened it, so no need to rush yourself, take it easy!^^