[PP-F1]Secret Medicine of the Forest

Dellis cleared his voice, looking at the girl with the hood on. He couldn't see her very well under the hood, but she seemed quite young. Maybe twelve, thirteen years old. So young...

*She seems quite shy...* he thought. *I hope she didn't mind me barging in on her quest.*

He smiled at her.

"Sure! It's right here on the first floor, in starter town. It's here because I mainly craft weapons for beginners like you. Higher leveled players can fend off for themselves, mostly."

He paused, looking worried at the monsters, which hanged around, trying to find their targets, that were now safely hidden in the bushes.

"If you want a weapon or armor, feel free to stop by. I need materials to work, though, and I'm running quite low on them at the moment, so if you want anything forged we'll have to seek for those." He concluded.

Dellis opened the notification window, and touched the little circle beside the party invitation.

Soon, they were in party together. He smiled to the young girl.

"Well, let's wait for Haine to accept, and then we can go and try to complete the quest."

He had a thoughtful stare. "Hmm... it could be hard to find the little nerpent, which drops the ovule, though, between all those nerpents..."

Dellis listened to the young girl's proposal, and thought about it for a while.

"Hmm... splitting up... I've never tried that, but I guess that actually boosts our chances of finding the right monster. Well... once one of us has found it, he can just give a shout to the other two, so that they reach him. We're not going to be very far one from the other, i guess."

"You know, if it makes you feel uncomfortable, you could just say so, I'll be more than happy to go with you." Said the young girl to Haine, pulling down her hood, letting her hair flow before putting them in a ponytail.

Dellis smiled, relieved. It was clear she was a quite shy girl, from the way she spoke and behaved, so it was a good sign that she was willing to reveal her face. That meant she felt a bit more comfortable, now that they had spoken a bit.

"Well, I'm okay with splitting and not splitting, there's no real difference for me. But if we do, let's try not to get too much away one from shout hearing distance. I haven't got that good a tracking skill, so I may end up losing you two." He laughed.